Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,756 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

TECNO WX3P App Moving To SD Card - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO WX3P App Moving To SD Card (7742 Views)

Infinix Hot 4/hot 4 Pro: Moving Apps To SD Card / Camon Cx Install Apps To SD Card / Tecno WX3P System Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO WX3P App Moving To SD Card by Dumte(m): 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
For the gurus here please help me. I get a tecno wx3p that operates on android version 7.1 and working very smoothly. But I can't move my apps to the SD card as it keeps telling me that memory is low.
What can I do please? Thanks
Re: TECNO WX3P App Moving To SD Card by ikeno(m): 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
Dumte:
For the gurus here please help me. I get a tecno wx3p that operates on android version 7.1 and working very smoothly. But I can't move my apps to the SD card as it keeps telling me that memory is low.
Don't know if this will work for you,but you can still try it out.

backup your SD card first cause you will need to format it if you have all important file in it.

goto fone storage

tap on SD card(@ d top right hand side you will see 3 dots,

tap the 3dots(you will find setting,tap on format as internal
Re: TECNO WX3P App Moving To SD Card by Dumte(m): 8:19am On Aug 27, 2018
It doesn't
Re: TECNO WX3P App Moving To SD Card by sureinfo: 9:57am On Aug 27, 2018
Dumte:
You can move other files like video and pictures to your SD card to free up some space on your device memory
Re: TECNO WX3P App Moving To SD Card by Behankey(m): 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
You can't move apps to SD card on phones running on Android 7. You can however format your SD card as internal storage
Re: TECNO WX3P App Moving To SD Card by scarycuteface(m): 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
Google has disabled that feature in androids. But u can move media files to your SD card
Re: TECNO WX3P App Moving To SD Card by Freelancerx: 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
Dumte:
Sadly you can't move your apps. However, you can move your media files
Re: TECNO WX3P App Moving To SD Card by Clement184: 10:40am On Feb 22, 2019
The phone is rubbish. The internal memory of d phone (tecno wx3p) is 4gb instead of 8gb.
Re: TECNO WX3P App Moving To SD Card by Gilthunder: 11:43am On Feb 22, 2019
That phon ( am using it to type this message) is the most useless phone on this earth..

Guy u have to Downgrade it.. am thinking of downgrading to Android 6.0 but dats if I don't buy new phone Soon
Re: TECNO WX3P App Moving To SD Card by sureinfo: 12:31am On Feb 26, 2019
be patient,hopefully a new update will be released soon.
Gilthunder:
That phon ( am using it to type this message) is the most useless phone on this earth..

Guy u have to Downgrade it.. am thinking of downgrading to Android 6.0 but dats if I don't buy new phone Soon
Re: TECNO WX3P App Moving To SD Card by sureinfo: 12:31am On Feb 26, 2019
the 4gb you are not seeing has been occupied by inbuilt apps
Clement184:
The phone is rubbish. The internal memory of d phone (tecno wx3p) is 4gb instead of 8gb.
Re: TECNO WX3P App Moving To SD Card by scarycuteface(m): 11:34am On Feb 28, 2019
Check the space you have on the SDcard
Check if the SDcard is not corrupt
Or Format the SDcard and thenretry

(1) (Reply)

The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer / Data Prices Reduces As Min Of Communication Gives Order (see New Price List) / When Will The MTN Free Browsing Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.