Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:30 AM

Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? (39675 Views)

Unbelievable Lionel Messi Record - ESPN / Ali Daei Hopes Ronaldo Can Break His Goals Record / Ronaldo At 35: UEFA Champions League Records He Can Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by 2016easy2017: 9:25am On Dec 07, 2017
pls fellow nairalanders. am being exploited too excessively by PHCN. kindly advise me on what to do. they bill me too much now. they sabotaged the effort to get a pre-paid meter. pls what do i have to do to get this meter, where and how do i stop this cheating
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by Adakintroy: 9:26am On Dec 07, 2017
TheHistorian:
Mbappe is doing well.

He has enough time,age is on his side.He has done well to maintain his stellar performance by consistently proving to the footballing world he is a talent to be wary of.

Consistency will help him too and at this time of his career,be detached to massive financial gains but good football.

Mpape ke?.. neyma no go..na Mpape. .
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by Adexkhay(m): 9:36am On Dec 07, 2017
My son
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by scholes23(m): 9:38am On Dec 07, 2017
Ahmed Musa . He still has age on his side
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by Truthisit: 9:46am On Dec 07, 2017
evansjeff:
This Ronaldo is just something else. The only player ever in history to score in all 6 champions league group stage matches.

And OP, most of those records are outdated. They do not include 2016/2017 season and up to date. This period of which Ronaldo did exploits. Ronaldo currently has 114 champions league goals and not 95.
...and 4 Champion's league win. (1 with Man United, 3 with Real Madrid)
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by kingofthejungle(m): 9:47am On Dec 07, 2017
iDROID:
Pele had more career goals than both of them. Combined. cheesy
goals against useless teams in Brazilian league
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by PiQi: 9:47am On Dec 07, 2017
Maybe Not In Our Lifetime!!!

we never saw Pele and Maradonna play. So we may never see such greats in an era, play together ever.
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by Whobedatte(m): 9:51am On Dec 07, 2017
Truthisit:
...and 4 Champion's league win. (1 with Man United, 3 with Real Madrid)
check the stats very well. Messi has better goal ratio , even till date
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by Misterdhee1(m): 10:03am On Dec 07, 2017
pellucid:
NEYMAR of course
Neymar ke?? Those figures posted up there will stand for close to 50 years my brother
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by powerblaze(m): 10:06am On Dec 07, 2017
tonididdy:
When you want to charge your phone in a
Football Viewing Center and you mistakenly unplug the DSTV during penalty shoot out....that is the moment you will remember what your mum used to tell you that your phonesmiley Will kill you one day grin

Make God help you say u wear ManU Jersey, and na Chelsea fans full the Viewing Center..
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 07, 2017
Obafemi Martins
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:13am On Dec 07, 2017
lovely17:
Neymar can

He's been scoring their number of goals this season now that he's out of Messi shadow

Neymar can score as many goals as they did but trophies am not so sure
In a league like Ligue 1 where PSG dominates den he’s sure of scoring more and winning all dia domestic trophies. Am not sure he can replicate such in English league,a league dah can turn someone who plays like Messi to play like Bakayoko.

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by Mariangeles(f): 10:20am On Dec 07, 2017
I would say Neymar...but With Brazilian players one can never tell, with their attitudes with fame and money, their indiscipline, partying lifestyle... even their attitudes in general... it kills their game every damn time and they never learn from the past
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by makky555(f): 10:22am On Dec 07, 2017
hensben:
My son

I was about to make this comment.... You're right on track grin grin grin
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by Mariangeles(f): 10:27am On Dec 07, 2017
sweeterman:
I've been thinking, these 2 players have been on fire for the past 10 years sharing Football awards between them with records too.
eventually, when they retire, which player(s) can break the records they have set??
Just so you know...Ronaldo is greater than Messi at least until messi wins something big with another club
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by kissly007: 10:29am On Dec 07, 2017
RIPEnglish:
Nobody for now can broke it.
bro dis ur english don even break dem
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by sweeterman(m): 10:30am On Dec 07, 2017
hardeycute:
The second pics is not a up-to-date stats

did not have up to date stats on my PC when i was creating the topic, hope i passed the messge still?

Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by Mariangeles(f): 10:30am On Dec 07, 2017
RIPEnglish:
Nobody for now can broke it.
You try to hard abeg ...
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by shumuel(m): 10:38am On Dec 07, 2017
sweeterman:
I've been thinking, these 2 players have been on fire for the past 10 years sharing Football awards between them with records too.
eventually, when they retire, which player(s) can break the records they have set??

To me, there blessings is like that of Wise King Solomon; ''Before them, in there time and even after them, there would be none greater than them'' grin

1 Like

Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 07, 2017
tonididdy:
Football Viewing Center and you mistakenly unplug the DSTV during penalty shoot out....that is the moment you will remember what your mum used to tell you that your phonesmiley Will kill you one day grin

Oh My god shocked

1 Like

Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by SmartyPants(m): 10:47am On Dec 07, 2017
There are lots of players capable of breaking those records if they play for the right team. Neymar, Mbappe, Gabriel Jesus etc.

Make them the centre piece I'm a galactico level club and the records will fall.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by hensben(m): 10:57am On Dec 07, 2017
merits:
i like your dream,dream big and achieve big.and so shall it be,your son must break their records.
Amen! Signed and sealed in heaven.
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by Pkjoz: 11:06am On Dec 07, 2017
sweeterman:

Dis dose not reflect last season achievement, Though great.
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by femicyrus(m): 11:22am On Dec 07, 2017
odion ighalo will outshine them soon
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by vroy(m): 11:25am On Dec 07, 2017
There are too many talent that can break their record like neymar mbappe martial pogba dembele coman rashford sane jesus assensio n so on but none of them works hard like messi and cr7, they got the talent but lack the focus and hard work
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by Abagworo(m): 11:38am On Dec 07, 2017
They hold no goal records to wow any good football historian.

http://www.goal.com/en-ke/amp/news/pele-when-ronaldo-has-scored-1283-goals-well-talk/1g21qdlc7bb4q1c5qld0xk6j3n

Edson Arantes do Nascimento scored far more than any of these 2. They still have more than 500 goals left to even equal a 50 year record.
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 07, 2017
Abagworo:
They hold no goal records to wow any good football historian.

http://www.goal.com/en-ke/amp/news/pele-when-ronaldo-has-scored-1283-goals-well-talk/1g21qdlc7bb4q1c5qld0xk6j3n

Edson Arantes do Nascimento scored far more than any of these 2. They still have more than 500 goals left to even equal a 50 year record.

Just say Pele
(eyes roll @ Edson Arantes do Nascimento)
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by Lomprico2: 11:58am On Dec 07, 2017
The question you should be asking is, Who will break pele's 1000 career goal record?
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by nelsonebby(m): 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
I remember 2012 both of them went mad with goals. ronaldo was chasing messi . grin

crazy players

1 Like

Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by iDROID: 12:18pm On Dec 07, 2017
kingofthejungle:
goals against useless teams in Brazilian league
Goals na goals.
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by melorious4(m): 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ronaldo also has won 4 champions league tittle, opta is wrong this time aroud. He won 1 with Manchester United, he won 1 with Ancelotti as a coach and won 2 with Zidane as a coach.
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by brunobaba(m): 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2017
tonididdy:
Nowadays,DSTVs are plugged to UPS Machines.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sonia Ighalo Poses In Bikini At Beau Vallon Beach / Taye Tawo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary / Stanley Nwabali Visits His Grassroot Club Chairman, Felix Obuah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.