Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? (39453 Views)

Unbelievable Lionel Messi Record - ESPN / Ali Daei Hopes Ronaldo Can Break His Goals Record / Ronaldo At 35: UEFA Champions League Records He Can Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by imstrong1: 9:00am On Dec 07, 2017
pellucid:
NEYMAR of course
neymar kai na
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by mmsen: 9:01am On Dec 07, 2017
People said the same about Pele, Maradona and whoever preceded them.

There will always be someone who comes along.

And FIFA will keep changing the rules to benefit goal scorers.

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by Amoshie(m): 9:02am On Dec 07, 2017
Just like people were wondering when Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Zidane, Beckham and others reigned at their respective times on who could replace them and before the blink of an eye Christiano and Messi emerged, so will others emerge soon. Just watch out.
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by blaze1916(m): 9:02am On Dec 07, 2017
Nobody infact dem never born the person

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by hardeycute(m): 9:02am On Dec 07, 2017
sweeterman:
I've been thinking, these 2 players have been on fire for the past 10 years sharing Football awards between them with records too.
eventually, when they retire, which player(s) can break the records they have set??
The second pics is not a up-to-date stats
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by pstnicodemus(m): 9:02am On Dec 07, 2017
These records need to be updated.
Ronaldo has more than a hundred goals in champions league and messi has more goals than the ones we seeing there
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by baski92(m): 9:02am On Dec 07, 2017
TheHistorian:
Mbappe is doing well.

He has enough time,age is on his side.He has done well to maintain his stellar performance by consistently proving to the footballing world he is a talent to be wary of.

Consistency will help him too and at this time of his career,be detached to massive financial gains but good football.
tar
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by oloriLFC(f): 9:03am On Dec 07, 2017
tonididdy:
When you want to charge your phone in a
Football Viewing Center and you mistakenly unplug the DSTV during penalty shoot out....that is the moment you will remember what your mum used to tell you that your phonesmiley Will kill you one day grin
Lol. Especially if it's a Chelsea Match. can't imagine d outcome
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by blaze1916(m): 9:03am On Dec 07, 2017
Kylekent59:
HBD to me!!!!!!. #great God I dedicate today to you
HBD bro keep winning

1 Like

Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 07, 2017
I am thinking of Lewis Dunk of Brighton And Hove Albion. That guy is GOOD!
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by rexesq(m): 9:04am On Dec 07, 2017
I dedicate my 3rd to comment to the ongoing fuel crisis and stranded passengers cum workers.
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by SportBlogger(m): 9:04am On Dec 07, 2017
Nobody

Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by intruxive(m): 9:05am On Dec 07, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by Forceup(f): 9:05am On Dec 07, 2017
Time shall tell
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by Hezzazzi909: 9:07am On Dec 07, 2017
This stat is not updated.... Ronaldo has 4champions league
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by eph12(m): 9:07am On Dec 07, 2017
hensben:
My son
grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by SKILLFULT(m): 9:07am On Dec 07, 2017
RIPEnglish:
Nobody for now can broke it.
you no read macmilian for school?? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by sojikul(m): 9:08am On Dec 07, 2017
Raul , as done more than them before they broke his record so it game of football some one is around the corner
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by eph12(m): 9:09am On Dec 07, 2017
Hezzazzi909:
This stat is not updated.... Ronaldo has 4champions league
He has over 100 goals sef. I think this is from 2015
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by franzis(m): 9:10am On Dec 07, 2017
pellucid:
NEYMAR of course
Neymar lost it when he moved from Barcelona to PSG to play against the likes of troyes,Nantes ,saint entienne
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 07, 2017
Ronaldo is just too awesome...
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by sunnyworld2love(m): 9:12am On Dec 07, 2017
My son Will... smiley
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by aysuprano(m): 9:12am On Dec 07, 2017
RIPEnglish:
Nobody for now can broke it.
Yeh
Funke!
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by kenchizzy(m): 9:12am On Dec 07, 2017
tonididdy:
When you want to charge your phone in a
Football Viewing Center and you mistakenly unplug the DSTV during penalty shoot out....that is the moment you will remember what your mum used to tell you that your phonesmiley Will kill you one day grin
Kill me jejely
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by psalmhorah(m): 9:15am On Dec 07, 2017
by 2035 we'll have young players doing DAT...
buh ds two guys are beast ...
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 07, 2017
King Neymar Can
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by merits(m): 9:19am On Dec 07, 2017
hensben:
My son
i like your dream,dream big and achieve big.and so shall it be,your son must break their records.
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by RIPEnglish: 9:21am On Dec 07, 2017
BabaLolly:
King Neymar Can
Age are not in Neymar side again

1 Like

Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by akins177(m): 9:22am On Dec 07, 2017
eroski99:
messi messi
oleeeeeeeeee mesi ko, oliseh ni..... say no to 419, wen u wan cdown plan ur life self and mama go dey happy sey she get pikin..... scam radarada
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by Narldon: 9:24am On Dec 07, 2017

WHO IS THE BETTER PLAYER?

LIKE FOR MESSI

SHARE FOR RONALDO

23 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by tashashiel(f): 9:25am On Dec 07, 2017
Neymar and Samson Eto'o, both of them are doing well... but neymar like to delay ball, but he is good shaa especially doing that thing okocha used to do with his legs
Re: Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? by lexxv(m): 9:25am On Dec 07, 2017
Cr7 has 4 champions league medals and not 3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AFCON: 'Super Eagles waka Never Finish, Na Semi Dem Dey Go So' - CAF / Barclays Premier League Live Scores-http://ng.supersport.mobi/default.aspx / Sanita Siasia And Jamell Barret's White Wedding In Atlanta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.