Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,025 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

She Wouldn't Marry My Friend But She Collects His Money - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Wouldn't Marry My Friend But She Collects His Money (1966 Views)

A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) / Most Men Wouldn't Marry If They Understood Women Well / Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wouldn't Marry My Friend But She Collects His Money by kennybabs1980: 11:20pm On Dec 06, 2017
My friend, a self employed Mechanical Engineer is a widower, his wife died in an accident in 2013. He had only one child with the late wife. God has really blessed his hustling and his business is doing pretty well. Some of his friends including myself have been encouraging him to get married again since 2015 but he didn't take it serious until he visited my office and saw one of my students whom he said he love and would like to marry in April 2017. The girl is 29 while my friend is 37. Now the problem is that this young beautiful lady have vehemently disagreed with him on the issue of marriage. I have advised him to forget this lady and look prayerfully elsewhere but he keep saying he'll continue to try. I saw my friend on monday 4th December and as we were talking, he told me that this lady continue to reject his marital proposal but asks him for money regularly. He told me he has given her money on 4 occasions between July and October, (40k, 20k, 25k and 20k). He even show me bank alerts for the transfers he made on the 4 occasions. I was so surprised that a young "reasonable" lady will be collecting money from a man she will not want to marry, what kind of nonsense is that? My friend told me that this lady will still reject his proposal after asking and collecting money from him, but he stopped giving her money since November and this lady have continued to ask him for money. He showed me the text message she sent to passionately beg for money just last Sunday December 3, 2017. I told him to text her and remind her about his proposal which he did, this lady replied within 7 minutes like this "marriage between you and I is not possible because I'm already engaged but I beg you in the name of God to please help me with whatever you can afford out of the 50k I asked from you since over one month ago, I seriously need it to complete my clearance, collect my notification of result and processes NYSC pre-registration so that I can be mobilised with the 1st batch in 2018, I don't have any other person to look up to except you, God will show you mercy".
I went to the admin section of my institution to get information about her through the Assistant Registrar (Exams and Records) who is my very good friend, he told me this evening that this lady paid for and collected her result since October and that she has completed her NYSC pre-registration since November. Please what kind of devilish lady is this one? Rejecting someone's proposal but lying to collect money from him. I haven't come across this in my life and I cannot call her because she has already graduated and no more in school, and also, I wouldn't want insult so I can't get involved. What do you think dear nairalanders?

1 Like

Re: She Wouldn't Marry My Friend But She Collects His Money by tomisinuno(m): 11:27pm On Dec 06, 2017
Your friend should know better. Meanwhile check out this site to buy/sell/rent/advertise for free. www.bgmconnect.com
Re: She Wouldn't Marry My Friend But She Collects His Money by Antina(f): 11:49pm On Dec 06, 2017
Love is still pushing your friend wanting to be trying!! With time, he is going to come to his senses!! Mind you! No matter the advise you give to your friend now, he would still want to try because he is cloudy by the so called love grin

But the girl no get shame! She has forgotten that "you don't sniff what you are not going to eat"
Her cup will soon full!

6 Likes

Re: She Wouldn't Marry My Friend But She Collects His Money by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 07, 2017
She be tax collector....

1 Like

Re: She Wouldn't Marry My Friend But She Collects His Money by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 07, 2017
Your friend is the one to blame, not her. Her words that, "marriage between you and I is not possible because I'm already engaged to someone else" are very straightforward. She's taken. He needs to find his own woman and stop giving this one money (start turning her down when she asks or cut off communication) b/c she clearly doesn't love him and just wants to be using him as her atm. But it's not her fault. Your friend is the one who's a mumu, sorry to say.

10 Likes

Re: She Wouldn't Marry My Friend But She Collects His Money by Fxmanager(m): 1:04am On Dec 07, 2017
Following.
Re: She Wouldn't Marry My Friend But She Collects His Money by labanj1(m): 1:06am On Dec 07, 2017
The lady and her boyfriend right now- We don see mugu

3 Likes

Re: She Wouldn't Marry My Friend But She Collects His Money by Donjazzy12(m): 2:09am On Dec 07, 2017
kennybabs1980:
My friend, a self employed Mechanical Engineer is a widower, his wife died in an accident in 2013. He had only one child with the late wife. God has really blessed his hustling and his business is doing pretty well. Some of his friends including myself have been encouraging him to get married again since 2015 but he didn't take it serious until he visited my office and saw one of my students whom he said he love and would like to marry in April 2017. The girl is 29 while my friend is 37. Now the problem is that this young beautiful lady have vehemently disagreed with him on the issue of marriage. I have advised him to forget this lady and look prayerfully elsewhere but he keep saying he'll continue to try. I saw my friend on monday 4th December and as we were talking, he told me that this lady continue to reject his marital proposal but asks him for money regularly. He told me he has given her money on 4 occasions between July and October, (40k, 20k, 25k and 20k). He even show me bank alerts for the transfers he made on the 4 occasions. I was so surprised that a young "reasonable" lady will be collecting money from a man she will not want to marry, what kind of nonsense is that? My friend told me that this lady will still reject his proposal after asking and collecting money from him, but he stopped giving her money since November and this lady have continued to ask him for money. He showed me the text message she sent to passionately beg for money just last Sunday December 3, 2017. I told him to text her and remind her about his proposal which he did, this lady replied within 7 minutes like this "marriage between you and I is not possible because I'm already engaged but I beg you in the name of God to please help me with whatever you can afford out of the 50k I asked from you since over one month ago, I seriously need it to complete my clearance, collect my notification of result and processes NYSC pre-registration so that I can be mobilised with the 1st batch in 2018, I don't have any other person to look up to except you, God will show you mercy".
I went to the admin section of my institution to get information about her through the Assistant Registrar (Exams and Records) who is my very good friend, he told me this evening that this lady paid for and collected her result since October and that she has completed her NYSC pre-registration since November. Please what kind of devilish lady is this one? Rejecting someone's proposal but lying to collect money from him. I haven't come across this in my life and I cannot call her because she has already graduated and no more in school, and also, I wouldn't want insult so I can't get involved. What do you think dear nairalanders?
This just shows you how stupid most young guys are nowadays. The idiot has money. Why is he begging one girl out of millions of the useless gender? Some men dey shame me walahi

2 Likes

Re: She Wouldn't Marry My Friend But She Collects His Money by kennybabs1980: 4:02am On Dec 07, 2017
cummando:
She be tax collector....
Honestly, she is a big fool.
Re: She Wouldn't Marry My Friend But She Collects His Money by elektra(f): 5:00am On Dec 07, 2017
The lady is an absolute shameless old hag!
What the heck is wrong with some people sef?
Also, why is your friend still hell bent on marrying someone with such an evil character? He need to receive sense.

1 Like

Re: She Wouldn't Marry My Friend But She Collects His Money by Richy4(m): 5:37am On Dec 07, 2017
Your friend should tell her to meet her Father for financial assistants... since she is now engaged, then the partner can assist her with the money... I just hope that your friend haven't given her the money already though...

4 Likes

Re: She Wouldn't Marry My Friend But She Collects His Money by Richy4(m): 5:44am On Dec 07, 2017
Donjazzy12:

This just shows you how stupid most young guys are nowadays. The idiot has money. Why is he begging one girl out of millions of the useless gender? Some men dey shame me walahi

Don't be too fast to reprimand the young my dear .. ...Who can truly understand the matters of the heart?

1 Like

Re: She Wouldn't Marry My Friend But She Collects His Money by doyinbaby(f): 5:56am On Dec 07, 2017
Man in question is a fool....at 37yrs a man should know when a lady doesn't love him (this lady in question have even made it plain that marriage between both of them is not possible).......I hope this man will not be the one to unknowingly sponsor her wedding to another man......na then him eyes go clear

2 Likes

Re: She Wouldn't Marry My Friend But She Collects His Money by Nutase: 6:13am On Dec 07, 2017
The guy has substituted his brains with his balls and the problem is that balls have little organic matter to enable him reason like a homosapien.

Give him sometime and he will come around after loosing some millions to her.

1 Like

Re: She Wouldn't Marry My Friend But She Collects His Money by Femsyn(m): 6:27am On Dec 07, 2017
The lady is not to be blamed at all. There isn't any form of deceit or coercion.

Your friend has absolutely no reason to complain, and being a single father with a child, he must tread carefully and look for a woman that will love him and the child willingly.

Even if this one agrees to marry him later, she might not be a good wife or step mother to the child. She lacks the sincere passion for his family.

Perhaps your friend is getting carried away by the sex she gives him, which might have been a very scarce commodity for him in a while.

2 Likes

Re: She Wouldn't Marry My Friend But She Collects His Money by Donjazzy12(m): 6:49am On Dec 07, 2017
Richy4:

Don't be too fast to reprimand the young my dear .. ...Who can truly understand the matters of the heart?
This explanation is for women not men. Have we become that weak with matters if the heart? Have women become stronger with matters of the heart.

1 Like

Re: She Wouldn't Marry My Friend But She Collects His Money by Richy4(m): 7:14am On Dec 07, 2017
Donjazzy12:

This explanation is for women not men. Have we become that weak with matters if the heart? Have women become stronger with matters of the heart.

Are u indirectly saying that men has no feelings?...I don't want to sound rude my dear but I will be happy if you can be honest with me and tell me if you are up to 28 yrs.. I really want to know whom I'm chatting with...
Re: She Wouldn't Marry My Friend But She Collects His Money by kennybabs1980: 7:30am On Dec 07, 2017
Femsyn:
The lady is not to be blamed at all. There isn't any form of deceit or coercion.

Your friend has absolutely no reason to complain, and being a single father with a child, he must tread carefully and look for a woman that will love him and the child willingly.

Even if this one agrees to marry him later, she might not be a good wife or step mother to the child. She lacks the sincere passion for his family.

Perhaps your friend is getting carried away by the sex she gives him, which might have been a very scarce commodity for him in a while.
sex she gives him ke? for where? He only think she will change her mind if he give her money. However that have stopped. I have told him to send a text to her, informing her she is a liar and that henceforth she should ask for money from her parent and the other guy she's engaged to. My friend only need an older matured lady or even a good single mother which he isn't agreeing to. To get a young girl to marry him is possible but difficult. He believe those older ladies and single mothers are usually too independent and difficult, I pray he find a better person anyway.
Re: She Wouldn't Marry My Friend But She Collects His Money by Donjazzy12(m): 7:31am On Dec 07, 2017
Richy4:

Are u indirectly saying that men has no feelings?...I don't want to sound rude my dear but I will be happy if you can be honest with me and tell me if you are up to 28 yrs.. I really want to know whom I'm chatting with...
It is what it is. How can a 37 year old man be so silly to be played like a teenager? With what you know now, how can you be like a fish on a hook for a lady like that? Haba!

How come 90% of the time in Nairaland men are the ones crying about matters of the heart?
Women have matured but .most of our young men of nowadays still behave like babies.
Re: She Wouldn't Marry My Friend But She Collects His Money by Richy4(m): 8:31am On Dec 07, 2017
Donjazzy12:

It is what it is. How can a 37 year old man be so silly to be played like a teenager? With what you know now, how can you be like a fish on a hook for a lady like that? Haba!

How come 90% of the time in Nairaland men are the ones crying about matters of the heart?
Women have matured but .most of our young men of nowadays still behave like babies.

Let us look at it this way... One can't help whom one fells in love with. That's matters of the heart ... even if the other person doesn't reciprocate those feelings.... He/she can't deny the feelings was not there... all what majority does was try and numb it...

I don't know really where you got your statistics from about Nairaland men crying about matters of the heart ... But all the bravado that some people show as if they got no feelings are just because the camera was not zooming in their direction...

A lot of men/ women has done a lot of crazy and stupid things for love that they were not proud of.. Most will be embarrassed to say it in public because there was no camera that captured those private moments. But when they see someone else in his or her vulnerable state, they will be the first to say that he or she was silly..

When it comes to love, All we should do in this day and age is point to our friends and loved ones about what we are seeing but they themselves were not.. if they refused, let them make their mistakes and let them find a way to correct them...

3 Likes

Re: She Wouldn't Marry My Friend But She Collects His Money by babyfaceafrica: 8:42am On Dec 07, 2017
Richy4:

Let us look at it this way... One can't help whom one fells in love with. That's matters of the heart ... even if the other person doesn't reciprocate those feelings.... He/she can't deny the feelings was not there... all what majority does was try and numb it...

I don't know really where you got your statistics from about Nairaland men crying about matters of the heart ... But all the bravado that some people show as if they got no feelings are just because the camera was not zooming in their direction...

A lot of men/ women has done a lot of crazy and stupid things for love that they were not proud of.. Most will be embarrassed to say it in public because there was no camera that captured those private moments. But when they see someone else in his or her vulnerable state, they will be the first to say that he or she was silly..

When it comes to love, All we should do in this day and age is point to our friends and loved ones about what we are seeing but they themselves were not.. if they refused, let them make their mistakes and let them find a way to correct them...
man leave story..love is not stupid!!.. That guy should have moved on..is he a kid?.. How can someone be milking you and not want to marry you?... And the man has been married once before?..leave all these things of the heart?....you can't force a horse to drink water ..the guy should cut his loss and find someone better and reasonable

2 Likes

Re: She Wouldn't Marry My Friend But She Collects His Money by Richy4(m): 8:54am On Dec 07, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
man leave story..love is not stupid!!.. That guy should have moved on..is he a kid?.. How can someone be milking you and not want to marry you?... And the man has been married once before?..leave all these things of the heart?....you can't force a horse to drink water ..the guy should cut his loss and find someone better and reasonable

I believe you when you said that love is not stupid..But I believe that a lot of people has done crazier things than this..

I don't know if u are a man or a woman.. But let's say u are a man, You approach a lady she says no, Do you just turn around and leave? I want you to be honest... Immediately she said she was not interested you just turned around and walk away...no more contacts what so ever.. in a normal sense that's what that was expected of every one.. but do you do that?
Re: She Wouldn't Marry My Friend But She Collects His Money by Donjazzy12(m): 10:05am On Dec 07, 2017
Richy4:

Stop normalizing weak men, I take God beg you, haba!

2 Likes

Re: She Wouldn't Marry My Friend But She Collects His Money by babyfaceafrica: 10:06am On Dec 07, 2017
Richy4:

I believe you when you said that love is not stupid..But I believe that a lot of people has done crazier things than this..

I don't know if u are a man or a woman.. But let's say u are a man, You approach a lady she says no, Do you just turn around and leave? I want you to be honest... Immediately she said she was not interested you just turned around and walk away...no more contacts what so ever.. in a normal sense that's what that was expected of every one.. but do you do that?
I don't waste time at all you say no,I leave!!..there are better ways to be coy than just say no..a mature lady who is interested will smartly keep you close rather than just say no....am I suppose to keep on pursing a lady that says no?...no is no!!!...

1 Like

Re: She Wouldn't Marry My Friend But She Collects His Money by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 07, 2017
Tell your friend I said this.

It wouldn't be easy for him finding a Lady to marry him because he has kids already. Ladies always want to be every man first and men always want their lady to be the last.

Clearly, that girl don't love your friend but found an ATM in him. Advise your friend never to ask a woman he desire marriage because his chances are slim, he should go on ahead and impregnate her then after that, considering statistics, marriage would follow since your friend isn't new to being a family man. It's not too late with the girl at present, tell your friend to quit talking marriage with her, spoil her and make sure they often have sex. Knock her up, she is 29 already, marriage is in subconsciousness but society condemnation of not being a second wife to a man with kids is currently her problem but once she gets pregnant, reality will hit her.
Re: She Wouldn't Marry My Friend But She Collects His Money by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
the handwriting has been written on the wall but your friend is ignoring it. best of luck to him
Re: She Wouldn't Marry My Friend But She Collects His Money by toyeem(f): 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Are u kidding me?am sure a man carried u in his womb for 9months and everyone related to u are men. U can pass a comment without insults and mind u, a matured guy understands dat money can never freak a responsible woman dat will build a lasting and joyful home 2getter with u.

2 Likes

Re: She Wouldn't Marry My Friend But She Collects His Money by jaychubi: 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
kennybabs1980:

Ur frnd is jst a foolish man and a willing tool for this girl to magarize. She has said she is nt interested in marriage as she is engaged. A wise man shld ve moved on in this situation n stop throwing cash around as if he wants to buy the the lady.

D lady has seen an opportunity to turn d dude to ATM n dts what she is doing.

This girl is even straightforward n sincere a bad girl would ve given him hope by saying give me time to think abt it paving way to suck d maga dry n after which she dumps him.

Ppl shld learn to move on u can't buy marriage or love

2 Likes

Re: She Wouldn't Marry My Friend But She Collects His Money by eyinjuege: 6:50pm On Dec 07, 2017
Blame nobody for your friend's stupidity.
The girl has been upfront with him from the onset.
Im sure if his siblings should ask him for money, he would say he doesnt have any spare cash, yet he doesnt mind spending on opeke wey no even send

1 Like

Re: She Wouldn't Marry My Friend But She Collects His Money by sisisioge: 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

Your friend is a bona fide mugu...the babe is tacky! Which kind serious begging for money be that? Rubbish duo!
Re: She Wouldn't Marry My Friend But She Collects His Money by Newboss(m): 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
aaronson:
Tell your friend I said this.

It wouldn't be easy for him finding a Lady to marry him because he has kids already. Ladies always want to be every man first and men always want their lady to be the last.

Clearly, that girl don't love your friend but found an ATM in him. Advise your friend never to ask a woman he desire marriage because his chances are slim, he should go on ahead and impregnate her then after that, considering statistics, marriage would follow since your friend isn't new to being a family man. It's not too late with the girl at present, tell your friend to quit talking marriage with her, spoil her and make sure they often have sex. Knock her up, she is 29 already, marriage is in subconsciousness but society condemnation of not being a second wife to a man with kids is currently her problem but once she gets pregnant, reality will hit her.
Don't you have enough sense to see "prayerfully" in the post, oga Aaron pikin? grin grin
Re: She Wouldn't Marry My Friend But She Collects His Money by sashishalom(f): 1:41am On Dec 08, 2017
Your friend should look beyond the attraction cause that is what is still drawing him to her...

(1) (2) (Reply)

M / All Glory To God / Can A Graduate Marry A Student In Jss3 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.