Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Muslim Bride Cries As She Is About To Be Turned To An "Eleha" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Muslim Bride Cries As She Is About To Be Turned To An "Eleha" (1681 Views)

Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake / Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Bride Cries As She Is About To Be Turned To An "Eleha" by kingEllah(f): 11:08pm On Jun 25, 2019
This would be my first ever post

This is about a Muslim bride being covered with the full black veil.

I am not a religious bigot but hey, what happened to heart to heart discussions between this couple before marriage as to the "eleha" thing instead of this awful suprise? The bride is obviously unhappy and crying based on the video. I am very sure she'd have rejected the idea if she had prior knowledge about it.

Forever is too long to be unhappy abeg!!!!! Or what do you think?

I tried posting videos and screenshots oh, even after resizing but I'm getting "" entity too large" response
Re: Muslim Bride Cries As She Is About To Be Turned To An "Eleha" by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:11pm On Jun 25, 2019
Is divorce forbidden in her part of the forest?!

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Bride Cries As She Is About To Be Turned To An "Eleha" by tikkykay: 7:20am On Jun 26, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Is divorce forbidden in her part of the forest?!
As we speak, Her marriage isn’t even up to a week yet.The whole thing happened on her wedding day. I saw the video and I think she just should have opted out when she could. She was not happy yet was allowing them wear it on her
Re: Muslim Bride Cries As She Is About To Be Turned To An "Eleha" by sisisioge: 8:00am On Jun 26, 2019
Well...you can't force a horse to drink water. Her husband will soon start opening thread. She go soon rebel.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Bride Cries As She Is About To Be Turned To An "Eleha" by TheRealOwner(m): 11:38am On Jun 26, 2019
kingEllah:
This would be my first ever post

This is about a Muslim bride being covered with the full black veil.

I am not a religious bigot but hey, what happened to heart to heart discussions between this couple before marriage as to the "eleha" thing instead of this awful suprise? The bride is obviously unhappy and crying based on the video. I am very sure she'd have rejected the idea if she had prior knowledge about it.

Forever is too long to be unhappy abeg!!!!! Or what do you think?

I tried posting videos and screenshots oh, even after resizing but I'm getting "" entity too large" response
I saw the video but forgot to save it on the status where I saw it. Do you mind sending it to me?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Bride Cries As She Is About To Be Turned To An "Eleha" by kingEllah(f): 11:42am On Jun 26, 2019
[quote author=TheRealOwner post=79683999]
I saw the video but forgot to save it on the status where I saw it. Do you mind sending it to me?

No wahala. Hi me on whatsapp 08117669555
Re: Muslim Bride Cries As She Is About To Be Turned To An "Eleha" by TheRealOwner(m): 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2019
[quote author=kingEllah post=79684133][/quote]
This ain't on WhatsApp
Re: Muslim Bride Cries As She Is About To Be Turned To An "Eleha" by chii8(f): 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2019
This is raining season so she should enjoy the veil,cold too much.
Re: Muslim Bride Cries As She Is About To Be Turned To An "Eleha" by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2019
tikkykay:

As we speak, Her marriage isn’t even up to a week yet.The whole thing happened on her wedding day. I saw the video and I think she just should have opted out when she could. She was not happy yet was allowing them wear it on her

Doesn't she have family around? Friends? Acquaintances that can help her get out of that misery?!
Re: Muslim Bride Cries As She Is About To Be Turned To An "Eleha" by cococandy(f): 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2019
What’s that?
Re: Muslim Bride Cries As She Is About To Be Turned To An "Eleha" by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2019
Nawa oo, waiting for pictures or videos......

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Bride Cries As She Is About To Be Turned To An "Eleha" by gosiap: 9:58am On Jun 28, 2019
Wheres the video? Link?

kingEllah:

Try Imgur.

(1) (Reply)

Blume Nigeria / What Do You When Suspecting Your Wife Having Social Media Affair With Another Ma / What Does It Mean When Owl Bird Crys Everynight In Your Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.