₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,928,898 members, 3,973,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 16 December 2017 at 07:52 PM

NYSC Member (MALE) With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NYSC Member (MALE) With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! (3162 Views)

Handsome Nigerian, Onuaha Bags A Gold Honor As An INTERN In L.W CHIROPRACTIC,USA / This Photo Of Female NYSC Member Is Causing Traffic Online / Trending News:uniosun Pupils Says No Going Back Until You Give Us Our Right As S (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Member (MALE) With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by EstherAdaeze: 11:50pm On Dec 06
Out of the shining light, an unknown became known within a twinkle of an eye.

A male graduate of Theatre Arts from Igbinedion University, Okada, he was the winner of Best Catwalk Male Model Nigeria 2014.by name Ebimobowei Joshua Agai. It was also said that he is a professional model and a makeup artist who hails from Bayelsa state.

READ MORE AND SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE>>>https://www.ebimnageniusland.com/2017/12/Male-NYSC-Member-With-Makeup-On-His-Handsome-Attire.html

Re: NYSC Member (MALE) With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by DivinelyBlessed: 12:17am On Dec 07
Bobrisky disciple

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Member (MALE) With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by ibkkk(f): 3:42am On Dec 07
Ok.
Re: NYSC Member (MALE) With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by Hozier: 6:11am On Dec 07
The only way he is trending is because e-diots like you are making him trend, just the same way you made that e-diot Bobrisky popular.

Stop posting rubbish news about this ediotic attention seeking gays, effeminates and cross-dressers, Nigerians should stop commenting on news about them too and watch their fame die a natural death.

The more you make this freaks popular, the more they keep popping up seeking attention.

20 Likes

Re: NYSC Member (MALE) With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by Partnerbiz: 6:27am On Dec 07
another bobrisky loading..
Re: NYSC Member (MALE) With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by Northernonyenku(m): 6:40am On Dec 07
Where those SARS ppl sef

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member (MALE) With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by Stegomiah(f): 6:49am On Dec 07
Another Bobrisky in the making
50 naira condom would have prevented this

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member (MALE) With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by Bobody(m): 7:08am On Dec 07
You think you're doing me?
Re: NYSC Member (MALE) With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by columbus007(m): 7:16am On Dec 07
Nowadays the come out in disguise, now this guy is gay undecided
Re: NYSC Member (MALE) With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by Magician1503(m): 7:54am On Dec 07
STOP MAKING STUPID PEOPLE FAMOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member (MALE) With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by Kelklein(m): 8:01am On Dec 07
The picture above wass photoshopped.
Re: NYSC Member (MALE) With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by JijiAgent(m): 8:15am On Dec 07
Good day Morning All

Are you into business and wonder why your not making Expected profit?
Are you interested in boosting and promoting your market?
Are you aware that you can post ad on and can also assist you to boost more client to you?

YOU CAN AN ACHIEVE ALL THIS AND MORE WITH
Am sure you asking what is ?,well jiji is an online marketing platform that allows you buy and also sell your Goods , Product and services on our platform,my name is Atere Oluwatosin an am a Offline Sales Manager and my job is to create and manage company on for sellers ,i assist the seller to better maximize the opportunity of the jiji app to sell there Goods fast,safely and also achieve more profit as a seller
With no Commission attached ,we at jiji offer service for seller of all kind be it cars,landed property, electronic , gadget and many more to come and market there product .We have some premium service which give the sellers a bigger and wider access to more customer all around nigeria
1 Top Ad
This is a premium service ,which allows sellers boost individual product at the top of the jiji search in other words if a seller pays for 3tops ,he will be granted the privilege to select any 3 of his product to topped ie if a buyer search for infinix hot 4lite, a seller who has purchased a top ad and activated on his infinix hot 4lite that he wants to sell,jiji will definitely bring up as one of the ad the buyer sees after searching
Here are our
Top ads Promo and price
3top ads #3000 valid for 7days
5top ads #4000 valid for 7days
9top ads#6000 valid for 7days
Benefits:
√15times more clients than standard ads.
√Ads will always be at the top page

2.Booster Ad
This is another premium service which give sellers access to the full premium service on all there product unlike top ad that is limited to just a single product
Here are our plans and price

Boost business:
6,000 for 1month
Discount
13,000 for 3months
24,000 for 6months

Benefits: start making quick sales, search results and categories promotion, all your ads will be promoted on page and 3days automatic renewal of all ads.

Boost premium:
12,000 for 1month
Discount

25,000 for 3months
45,000 for 6months

Benefits: Start making quick sales, all your ads will be boosted on page, search results and categories promotion, Daily automatic renewal of all ads, email promotion, and promotion across all social media network.

For further enquiry
Please call
08100284407 ,0909 043 1914
OR
WhatsApp

Oluwatosin Atere
-Offline Sales Manager
Re: NYSC Member (MALE) With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by MummyGodiva(f): 8:17am On Dec 07
He’s cute kiss

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member (MALE) With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by celestialdamsel(f): 8:37am On Dec 07
bobrisky be like
,*dats my girl
Re: NYSC Member (MALE) With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by yehmy(m): 8:54am On Dec 07
Hozier:
The only way he is trending is because e-diots like you are making him trend, just the same way you made that e-diot Bobrisky popular.

Stop posting rubbish news about this ediotic attention seeking gays and cross-dressers, Nigerians should stop commenting on news about them too and watch their fame die a natural death.

The more you make this freaks popular, the more they keep popping up seeking attention.

i must say you also part of the bolded #Peace

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Member (MALE) With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by lordraiden(m): 9:04am On Dec 07
Na so e dey start
Re: NYSC Member (MALE) With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by Hozier: 9:11am On Dec 07
yehmy:

i must say you also part of the bolded #Peace
Lol, this is my 1st time ever on commenting on posts like this, which I'm doing out of frustration than anything.

On a normal day, I steer clear of any news about these abhorrence. They disgust me.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member (MALE) With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by geozone: 9:40am On Dec 07
Gay as Christmas!
Re: NYSC Member (MALE) With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by czarina(f): 10:32am On Dec 07
Wow.... That's something.

Live in Plateau? Then my signature would do you a world of good. Check it
Re: NYSC Member (MALE) With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by jericco1(m): 10:42am On Dec 07
when you have bobrisky as a mentor.
Re: NYSC Member (MALE) With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by kaybestt(m): 1:04pm On Dec 07
this is what happen when ... u choose denrele and bob dangerous as your role model
Re: NYSC Member (MALE) With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by NNMUU(m): 1:52pm On Dec 07
Please don't
Re: NYSC Member (MALE) With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by mukhcech(m): 3:50pm On Dec 07
Kelklein:
The picture above wass photoshopped.

Eagle eye. It is obvious to the detailed oriented.
Re: NYSC Member (MALE) With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by kerygalerie(f): 4:21pm On Dec 07
[quote author=Kelklein post=63052922]The picture above wass photoshopped.[/quote

It wasn't, he is actually like that.
Re: NYSC Member (MALE) With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by deanoffaculty: 5:08pm On Dec 07
DENRELE's adopted brother.....
Re: NYSC Member (MALE) With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by gqboyy(m): 5:14pm On Dec 07
What DafuQ, bobrisky is a learner
Re: NYSC Member (MALE) With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by bedspread: 5:54pm On Dec 07
MADNESS...
GOD AND TRUMP WILL HANDLE THE BLOGGER, THE BLOG AND THE ABOMINATION CORPER....
Re: NYSC Member (MALE) With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by Lagbaja01(m): 9:17pm On Dec 07
Na so Denrele take start.....
Re: NYSC Member (MALE) With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by muller101(m): 9:39pm On Dec 07
When Bobrisky is your role model
Re: NYSC Member (MALE) With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by saintkeppy(m): 11:59pm On Dec 07
Na so Bobrisky take start cool
Re: NYSC Member (MALE) With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by migeoart(f): 5:09am On Dec 08
but which hostel will this guy be sent to in camp! ;Dalso I believe the soilders in the camp are not as harsh as the ones we had in camp that year! Cos frog jump would have cleaned all the make up cool

(0) (Reply)

Statistics Of Applicants Applying For Each Course in FUNAAB Admission 2015/2016 / Bayero University Kano,cut Of Mark / Start Preparing For Jamb Utme 2012 Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.