Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:17 PM

Male NYSC Member With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Male NYSC Member With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! (3798 Views)

Police Arrest Fake NYSC Corp Member With Forged Certificate / See What A New NYSC Member Wrote About Herself / NYSC Member (MALE) With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male NYSC Member With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by Bloggers1: 9:05am On Jan 02, 2018
Out of the shining light, an unknown became known within a twinkle of an eye.
A male graduate of Theatre Arts from Igbinedion University, Okada, he was the winner of Best Catwalk Male Model Nigeria 2014.by name Ebimobowei Joshua Agai. It was also said that he is a professional model and a makeup artist who hails from Bayelsa state.

Now, he is currently undergoing his national Youth service at Delta State to be precise. The photo on the display shows the young known artist standing at the centre who is the fair guy with makeup on his handsome face that makes him look so pretty like a woman.

Also, to people's notice all over the world, his fellow corp-member says he is very accommodating and he is not like Bobrisky in any form or manner at all.

Re: Male NYSC Member With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by sinaj(f): 9:06am On Jan 02, 2018
The guy is so scary

Wnt evn go near shim

3 Likes

Re: Male NYSC Member With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by Bloggers1: 9:07am On Jan 02, 2018
see more photo below www.mntrendsnews.com

Re: Male NYSC Member With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by Bloggers1: 9:08am On Jan 02, 2018
more

1 Share

Re: Male NYSC Member With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:08am On Jan 02, 2018
sinaj:
The guy is so scary
Wnt evn go near shim
So you sabi fear like this sinaj....... cheesy
Re: Male NYSC Member With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by sinaj(f): 9:12am On Jan 02, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
So you sabi fear like this sinaj....... cheesy
u check out him face nau grin

It reminds me of one movie character, Joker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male NYSC Member With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:17am On Jan 02, 2018
sinaj:

I'm only afriad of reptiles
Re: Male NYSC Member With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by Happigirl12(f): 9:25am On Jan 02, 2018
See as e be like winch

2 Likes

Re: Male NYSC Member With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by thesicilian: 9:33am On Jan 02, 2018
Truth is, there are many of these transgenders, gays and crossdressers in Nigeria. They are only beginning to come out of the closet now because they have seen that the society has not really been that harsh on those previous ones that have revealed their true identity (the likes of Denrele, Bobrisky, etc)

5 Likes

Re: Male NYSC Member With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by dollytino4real(f): 9:39am On Jan 02, 2018
na pappy water he came out from brass ocean.

1 Like

Re: Male NYSC Member With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by Partnerbiz(f): 9:42am On Jan 02, 2018
who is this again?

1 Like

Re: Male NYSC Member With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by Randy100: 10:47am On Jan 02, 2018
Fugly

1 Like

Re: Male NYSC Member With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by UbanmeUdie: 10:59am On Jan 02, 2018
shocked

And the NYSC officials condoled this sacrilege?

The Nigerian colours mean nothing truly!

3 Likes

Re: Male NYSC Member With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by Richy4(m): 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
I am worried that he is from Bayalsa state, went to Uni in Benin, youth service in Delta state.. just the same area.. Haba!! Is he allergic to other zone?

1 Like

Re: Male NYSC Member With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 12:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
WHO HAVE DONE THIS TO US? NIGERIA HAVE BEEN BOBRISKYRISED

1 Like

Re: Male NYSC Member With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by Bambless1(m): 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
Bobrisky no go like this oh

1 Like

Re: Male NYSC Member With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by olempe(m): 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
Gay alert!

1 Like

Re: Male NYSC Member With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by AleksAndria: 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
Bloggers1:
he is not like Bobrisky in any form or manner at all.

Yeah, that's true. Just look at him, he's totally different.
Re: Male NYSC Member With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by geeintimate(m): 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
Bloggers1:
Out of the shining light, an unknown became known within a twinkle of an eye.
A male graduate of Theatre Arts from Igbinedion University, Okada, he was the winner of Best Catwalk Male Model Nigeria 2014.by name Ebimobowei Joshua Agai. It was also said that he is a professional model and a makeup artist who hails from Bayelsa state.

Now, he is currently undergoing his national Youth service at Delta State to be precise. The photo on the display shows the young known artist standing at the centre who is the fair guy with makeup on his handsome face that makes him look so pretty like a woman.

Also, to people's notice all over the world, his fellow corp-member says he is very accommodating and he is not like Bobrisky in any form or manner at all.
This is another bob risky.
Re: Male NYSC Member With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by luorquay: 3:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
sinaj:
Batman and the Joker cheesy
Re: Male NYSC Member With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by EmmySparky(m): 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
bro is this ur definition of beauty....fair skin and waahhhh
Re: Male NYSC Member With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by falcon01: 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
damn he's hot #no homo
Re: Male NYSC Member With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by sinaj(f): 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
luorquay:

Batman and the Joker cheesy
I just tire grin
Re: Male NYSC Member With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by giftedheart1(m): 4:09pm On Jan 02, 2018
i thought we agreed that this nonsense must stop in 2017?....how come?
Re: Male NYSC Member With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by Tolupage(m): 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
giftedheart1:
i thought we agreed that this nonsense must stop in 2017?....how come?

Some people no dey hear word.

Visit http://realgistforum.com
Re: Male NYSC Member With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by Deckline(m): 9:30am On Jan 03, 2018
sinaj:
Joker in justice league. Lol

1 Like

Re: Male NYSC Member With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by IdeyFindWife: 1:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
dollytino4real:
na pappy water he came out from brass ocean.

Dis geh, you wee not kee somborry dis newt yia!

Pappi-Water again?

I laugh in Gabonese!!! grin
Re: Male NYSC Member With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! by HausaOverlord: 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
What type of fuckkery is this, male catwalk imagine oh chai, papa God make me ur executioner I swear this kind people plus the op no go smell tmrw

(1) (Reply)

15 Bizarre Facts About North Korea You Don't Know About - Number 7 will shock U / Admission List Absuu / M Sc. In Engineering Physics @ O.a.u.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.