Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room (32525 Views)

Austria: Man Finds Snake In His Toilet After It Kept Flushing Itself At Night / Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures / Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by GTLMTC(f): 9:20am On Dec 07, 2017
the influx of reptiles into the living community is alarming

1 Like

Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by Florblu(f): 9:21am On Dec 07, 2017
martineverest:
When did worm become snakes?

I think your parent should demand a refund of your school fees.

Or are you telling us that's your tapeworm?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by muller101(m): 9:22am On Dec 07, 2017
See how ur chop the poor creature into pieces. Op you are wicked

1 Like

Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by SKILLFULT(m): 9:23am On Dec 07, 2017
Lalasticlala... D man for the people grin
Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by JERRYABC2(m): 9:23am On Dec 07, 2017
He always been with us thanks be the LORD
Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by 400billionman: 9:24am On Dec 07, 2017
Graphic pictures..
Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by bionixs: 9:25am On Dec 07, 2017
bobbymartinz:
I hate snakes, even to touch the pictures is doing my body somehow embarassed
thank God
Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by 2016easy2017: 9:26am On Dec 07, 2017
pls fellow nairalanders. am being exploited too excessively by PHCN. kindly advise me on what to do. they bill me too much now. they sabotaged the effort to get a pre-paid meter. pls what do i have to do to get this meter, where and how do i stop this cheating
Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by martineverest(m): 9:26am On Dec 07, 2017
Florblu:

I think your parent should demand a refund of your school fees.

Or are you telling us that's your tapeworm?

ozuor, u can't detect sarcasm when u see one
Ur parents wasted their hard-earned cash on u.. Smh

1 Like

Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by pointstores(m): 9:27am On Dec 07, 2017
No mercy for these snake see pieces
Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:27am On Dec 07, 2017
Florblu:
This OP must be a butcher.

And please what's pullint that your boxer? You should have atleast iron it small.

OP don't come after me o, na play i dey
your mind only seeked for what it wanted...I like ur spirit...Dicckkk searching some are soul searching ����

Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by saintkeppy(m): 9:29am On Dec 07, 2017
Why all una dey hala Lala on top of this small snake.
Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by Damfostopper(m): 9:29am On Dec 07, 2017
yuletide in the air ko.... in the wind ni
Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by alt3r3g0: 9:34am On Dec 07, 2017
This reminds me of the saying "Snake when only one person see na python"
Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by jonnytad(m): 9:36am On Dec 07, 2017
See how guys dey run mouth up nd down. ... wait, make d small snake bite ur prick, na den u go knw say snake na snake. Shmmmm. Joyless individuals.
Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by earthsync(f): 9:40am On Dec 07, 2017
emmie14:
Oga which part of the country you de watch your movie? There is no enemy following you. Your environments is the enemies. Is practical not spiritual.

lol trust Nigerians everything is the handiwork of the village people grin

1 Like

Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by Richy4(m): 9:41am On Dec 07, 2017
All this prayers just for killing a vulnerable snake that used to be in it's habitat..
When every forest and bushes are converted into human buildings, one just wondered where all the animal will be living ..
Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by Mhizrohzz(f): 9:45am On Dec 07, 2017
Black Hope Dats not d black mamba snake cux dat specie of d snake is extremely dangerous
Well thank God nobody got hurt
Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 07, 2017
Am just imaging how dirty, bushy ur enviromment is......
Keep ur environment clean...........
Be ashamed of ursef for posting such here......
Work on ur environment.
Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by cardoctor(m): 9:54am On Dec 07, 2017
Lucky man
Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by v2: 10:01am On Dec 07, 2017
This time of the year the weather is hot and snakes are looking for cool places to lay. So always be watchful, keep your doors shut and look carefully before sitting under a tree

1 Like

Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by lavenderjade(m): 10:05am On Dec 07, 2017
Gabrendo:
MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS

Help me thank our God. For he said in his word that thou we walk through the valley or shadow of death, we should fear no evil for he is with us.

With the Yuletide in the air, the enemies are fervent in turning happiness to sadness but the God that we serve answers to no one. Thousands may fall at our side but they shall not come near us.

Oblivious of a lurking havoc in our dim lit living room. The whole of my being was invested in a late night movie showing on TV. Only to be jostled up by the voice of my brother after a minute of dozing off on the couch. My sleepy eyes rolled in fright seeing this BIG BLACK SNAKE in our living room, on the tile, close to the couch I laid. With no weapon in my hand, impulse got the best of me and the snake went into hiding.

To cut the story short, after several attempts of trying to uncover the snake's hideout. It finally met its end under our refrigerator.

PRAISE GOD...

WE MUST ENJOY THIS YULETIDE WHETHER THE ENEMIES LIKE IT OR NOT.

Bro you killed a black mamba.. The world fastest snake and one of the most deadly in africa.
Thank God
Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by noblealuu: 10:06am On Dec 07, 2017
emmabest2000:

Lol@NotTooBig

Oya come out make I show you bigger one

Bros abeg carry your snake and go... I no want. Daa see snake naa
Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by donnaD(f): 10:17am On Dec 07, 2017
snake on tiles hmmm .
Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by Graciousnaija: 10:31am On Dec 07, 2017
All these snake people will report without telling us their location!!! Hiannnn!!! shocked
Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by Marrtynze(m): 11:15am On Dec 07, 2017
Lalakukulala grin, but bros how come, inside una living room, how did it gain entrance
Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by saxby(f): 11:29am On Dec 07, 2017
PointB:
The snakes used to live in those areas before now. Men have built houses where animals used to live. What can animals do? They have survival instincts too, and must survive.

Poor thing was only looking for shelter and warmth, not your blood.

Preserve and protect the habitats, not all animals must die!
Toh go dey kukuma live with snake now
Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by oake(m): 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2017
Mysselff2:
grin grin grin grin

OP But whyyyyyy

You and your family no get joy at all at all

Na this small tingili snake una use matchet, shovel, bow and arrow, plus machine gun take kill shocked shocked shocked

Lol. E be like se u no know. The fear of snake is the beginning of Armageddon.
Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by ojay72(m): 12:13pm On Dec 07, 2017
IamLaura:
You killed the snake sotay it's now looking like an earthworm

hahahahaha... my thoughts exactly.
Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by oake(m): 12:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
2016easy2017:
pls fellow nairalanders. am being exploited too excessively by PHCN. kindly advise me on what to do. they bill me too much now. they sabotaged the effort to get a pre-paid meter. pls what do i have to do to get this meter, where and how do i stop this cheating

Write a letter to the marketing manager, complaining of incessant crazy bills and demand to be given a prepaid meter or proper reading of your meter. Is it a residence or business centre? If business, what is the nature? Sometimes, these guys just give estimate billing base on what they perceive to be the profitability of your business.
Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by PointB: 12:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
saxby:

Toh go dey kukuma live with snake now

Not really sweetheart, you can avoid building homes in their habitat. Stop deforestation.
Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by JayLaFlame(m): 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2017
E sure me say that snake no dey poisonous..u just killed the poor reptile sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lake Chad Shrinks / Meet Alex, The New AI Robot Designed To Give Full Body Massage. (PHOTOS) / Generator Usage And Services Help Me With Any Idea You Have About Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.