Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Did I Kill My Own Mother? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did I Kill My Own Mother? (439 Views)

How Do I Kill An Occultic Man Holding Me Down ??? / Children Beat Their Own Mother After A Pastor Declare Her A Witch / Did I Kill My Own Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Kill My Own Mother? by Fareedadey: 1:00am On Dec 07, 2017
My mum was abusive to me

In the end I told her a few times I hope she gets cancer and dies

She got cancer

But I begged God
And prayed and cried
I did the absolute most
I repented

Surely,

I told her I wanted her to get cancer and die in anger

But many times from my heart I begged and prayed and told her and God that I want her to survive.
I used annoying oil
I fasted
I prayed
I went to different churches
I used my faith and action, I did everything
I even said God reduce my future success just so she will live

but she still died.

I feel like it is karma or is it not, what do u think?
Re: Did I Kill My Own Mother? by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 07, 2017
You are creating this thread for the second time.

1 Like

Re: Did I Kill My Own Mother? by kalufelix(m): 1:34am On Dec 07, 2017
Fareedadey:
My mum was abusive to me

In the end I told her a few times I hope she gets cancer and dies

She got cancer

But I begged God
And prayed and cried
I did the absolute most
I repented

Surely,

I told her I wanted her to get cancer and die in anger

But many times from my heart I begged and prayed and told her and God that I want her to survive.
I used annoying oil
I fasted
I prayed
I went to different churches
I used my faith and action, I did everything
I even said God reduce my future success just so she will live

but she still died.

I feel like it is karma or is it not, what do u think?

She Came Very Close To Receiving Her Miracle Until You Used Annoying Oil. So I Think You Killed Her And Karma Is Coming To You Like Ballistic Missle From North Korea
Re: Did I Kill My Own Mother? by Nobody: 3:32am On Dec 07, 2017
Lol its not karma.. And no u didn't kill your mom
You said what u said out of anger. If things worked that way, our politicians would all be dead. I'm so sorry about your mom dear, I hope you made peace with her before she died. Now dear you should watch what u say, Asking God to take away your future success or wishing your mom cancer is crazy...cancer attacks anyone, and it's not something you wish for or wish away... Once more I'm sorry for your loss....

(1) (Reply)

21 Reasons You Must Not Receive "666" / Divine Mysteries Unveiled / Who Is Afraid Of Daddy-freeze? – Femi Aribisala Mentions Names In New Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.