Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,289 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Infinix Zero 5 Vs Infinix Zero 4 Plus Camera Comparison(with PICS) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero 5 Vs Infinix Zero 4 Plus Camera Comparison(with PICS) (16795 Views)

Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) / Infinix Hot 8 Unboxing, Review, Price & Camera Comparison With The S4 (Photos) / Expect The Infinix Zero 4 Edge Very Soon, See Expected Specs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Zero 5 Vs Infinix Zero 4 Plus Camera Comparison(with PICS) by abdulaz: 11:11am On Dec 07, 2017
Spaxon:

Wow...

iPad Air here....

Do u have Netflix?

Yeah

Re: Infinix Zero 5 Vs Infinix Zero 4 Plus Camera Comparison(with PICS) by martinz1: 11:15am On Dec 07, 2017
Zero 3 is better
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Vs Infinix Zero 4 Plus Camera Comparison(with PICS) by andymofia(m): 11:32am On Dec 07, 2017
Spaxon:
FTC

I dedicate this FTC to fellow iPad users.....

Apple users click like

we salute you bros
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Vs Infinix Zero 4 Plus Camera Comparison(with PICS) by Afobear: 11:44am On Dec 07, 2017
Tonymegabush1:
We too dey compare for this country kiss
who be this one
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Vs Infinix Zero 4 Plus Camera Comparison(with PICS) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2017
They are all rubbish!!! Tell me one good reason why the option keys is a software? You will never find premium brand having their option key as software. Those Tecno and the like produced rubbish and expect us to buy it. Do u know their phones can't be sold in the international market? Oh....we African are made to buy substantial phones!!!

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 5 Vs Infinix Zero 4 Plus Camera Comparison(with PICS) by DrayZee: 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
wizzywisdom:
They are all rubbish!!! Tell me one good reason why the option keys is a software? You will never find premium brand having their option key as software. Those Tecno and the like produced rubbish and expect us to buy it. Do u know their phones can't be sold in the international market? Oh....we African are made to buy substantial phones!!!
Have you ever heard of Sony? Or HTC? or OnePlus
Even the Galaxy S8 and iPhone 8 have no physical home or option keys.
So what "premium brand" are you talking about?

Dude carry your hate elsewhere. You don't even have a legitimate reason for your hate.
You just started ranting about what you know nothing about. They didn't force you to buy their phones. The "premium brands" are available for you.
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Vs Infinix Zero 4 Plus Camera Comparison(with PICS) by Teeboi56: 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2017
Next pls
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Vs Infinix Zero 4 Plus Camera Comparison(with PICS) by tbadejo25: 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2017
henry007:
Guys i'm back again with another comparison. As usual, you'd need to check out the video to see the selfie camera comparison coz i'm shy grin

Infinix Zero 5 Vs Zero 4 Plus: Camera Comparison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODD0ufhm6cM&index=5&t=148s&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4RYnGDVFN6yZdUA5C7SFtkI

Happy watching.

*Cheers*

I like the black face of the Zero 4 better.
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Vs Infinix Zero 4 Plus Camera Comparison(with PICS) by henry007(m): 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2017
DrayZee:

Dude carry your hate elsewhere. You don't even have a legitimate reason for your hate.
You just started ranting about what you know nothing about. They didn't force you to buy their phones. The "premium brands" are available for you.

iPhone X, Google Pixel, All Samsung flagships of 2017, Essential Phone, OnePlus 5T. you name it.

wizzywisdom:
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Vs Infinix Zero 4 Plus Camera Comparison(with PICS) by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2017
Afobear:
who be this one

Person talk
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Vs Infinix Zero 4 Plus Camera Comparison(with PICS) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 07, 2017
DrayZee:

Pls don't compared Tecno crappy phones with Samsung infinity screen display! Unless u are a novice, which I guess!

Re: Infinix Zero 5 Vs Infinix Zero 4 Plus Camera Comparison(with PICS) by StarboyMichael(m): 4:07am On Dec 08, 2017
Spaxon:
FTC

I dedicate this FTC to fellow iPad users.....

Apple users click like

What pleasures do you derive in the Apple ecosystem. I need to know before I leap
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Vs Infinix Zero 4 Plus Camera Comparison(with PICS) by Wearemany(m): 7:34am On Dec 08, 2017
DrayZee:

Leave that wizzywizdom guy, his brain is leaking somewhere.... ask him now, you will see that his using one Tecno P5 device... LUBBISH, IDIOT, NONSENSE SOMEBORI
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Vs Infinix Zero 4 Plus Camera Comparison(with PICS) by Spaxon(f): 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
cn .X.
StarboyMichael:

What pleasures do you derive in the Apple ecosystem. I need to know before I leap

I'm goin to speak based on the experience I get

Apple products are generally high end phones..

I use an iPad Air.
It never hangs
Very excellent battery. ( believe me when I tell you this )
It has very excellent camera.
The display is Sharp.

You get updates on iTunes.
The App Store has verified apps.
Netflix works fine here....
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Vs Infinix Zero 4 Plus Camera Comparison(with PICS) by Spaxon(f): 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
andymofia:

we salute you bros

Bros?

Issorai
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Vs Infinix Zero 4 Plus Camera Comparison(with PICS) by Spaxon(f): 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
abdulaz:

Yeah

I see you're enjoying....
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Vs Infinix Zero 4 Plus Camera Comparison(with PICS) by abdulaz: 9:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
Spaxon:

I see you're enjoying....

Not really... are you currently in the State of Illinois?
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Vs Infinix Zero 4 Plus Camera Comparison(with PICS) by Spaxon(f): 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
abdulaz:

Not really... are you currently in the State of Illinois?
I'm in Nigeria for an extended recess.....

Would be back January 6th
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Vs Infinix Zero 4 Plus Camera Comparison(with PICS) by abdulaz: 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
Spaxon:
I'm in Nigeria for an extended recess.....

Would be back January 6th

That is great... I hope you’re enjoying Nigeria for the time being?

I have future plans to visit the states once I’m through with my internship (Pharmacy).
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Vs Infinix Zero 4 Plus Camera Comparison(with PICS) by Spaxon(f): 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
abdulaz:

That is great... I hope you’re enjoying Nigeria for the time being?

I have future plans to visit the states once I’m through with my internship (Pharmacy).

Yeah I missed my roots ESP the (palm wine)

You r olws welcome.

Illinois would be a great place for a young pharmacist
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Vs Infinix Zero 4 Plus Camera Comparison(with PICS) by abdulaz: 10:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
Spaxon:

Yeah I missed my roots ESP the (palm wine)

You r olws welcome.

Illinois would be a great place for a young pharmacist

That would be nice...thanks

Do have a great weekend. Take care.
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Vs Infinix Zero 4 Plus Camera Comparison(with PICS) by andymofia(m): 8:16am On Dec 11, 2017
Spaxon:

Bros?

Issorai

Ewo, sorry my beautiful sister. grin it's a slip of fingers
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Vs Infinix Zero 4 Plus Camera Comparison(with PICS) by andymofia(m): 8:46am On Dec 11, 2017
Spaxon:

Bros?

Issorai

Re: Infinix Zero 5 Vs Infinix Zero 4 Plus Camera Comparison(with PICS) by Spaxon(f): 9:32am On Dec 12, 2017
andymofia:

It is Well sir.
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Vs Infinix Zero 4 Plus Camera Comparison(with PICS) by dammieight(m): 9:27am On Jan 18, 2018
Upgrade your zero 4 plus to the latest 7.1.1 android and check the camera again
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Vs Infinix Zero 4 Plus Camera Comparison(with PICS) by henry007(m): 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
dammieight:
Upgrade your zero 4 plus to the latest 7.1.1 android and check the camera again

My Zero 4 plus is on 7.1.1

I showed the version at the end of the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODD0ufhm6cM&index=5&t=148s&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4RYnGDVFN6yZdUA5C7SFtkI

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unveiling The New Infinix Hot S3 / 6 Tech Things Coming This Month To Garnish Up Your November! / Glo Internet Network Has Stopped Working, Could It Be DNS Changer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.