Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

"She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result (51097 Views)

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / After Dna The Child Is Not His. / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by pauljumbo: 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2017
dpumppy:
Honestly, in my own opinion, I think we guys just have to ignore DNA. Assume and believe you are the owner of the child since you nurtured the pregnancy, Did the child's rights, Trained the child. Loved him. It is better you ignore DNA and stay happy forever.

You have a point
Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by 989900: 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2017
Probability of Paternity: 0% (I faint)!

It's hard to send the boy away now . . . tough situation.
Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by capacino(m): 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2017
Arguing over this topic, a friend just told me it costs as much as #400k to get a DNA test done in Nigeria. I would like to know how true this is, anybody? undecided
Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by centboy123456(m): 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2017
BornAgainMay:
angry

That was how I impregnated a Lady in school n she traveled to Abj to meet a man she was engaged to.

The only time I heard from her was d day she invited me for her wedding n d day gave birth to a baby boy.

I don't even know where she is now but I know she is with d husband

that baby is ur bros u need to fine the girl and take ur baby from her
Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by fadal(m): 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
damn bro after all these years hope u find Peace in ur heart bro
Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by lexy2014: 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
kimbraa:
He's an American and could've gotten this test done after the birth of the child without breaking a sweat but it took him 6yrs to suddenly realize he may not be the father of the child. Well, I sympathise with him 'cause some ladies have degrees in trapping men with babies that isn't theirs.

A lady who takes you to court for child support is clearly an opportunist and should've been thoroughly investigated.
no they don't but they won't hear sexual harassment b4 they start harassing everybody

1 Like

Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by lexy2014: 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2017
capacino:
Arguing over this topic, a friend just told me it costs as much as #400k to get a DNA test done in Nigeria. I would like to know how true this is, anybody? undecided
its like u are doubtful of d paternity of ur kids?
Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by Tphoto1(m): 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
As for me, TRUST is outta my dictionary....
Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
majekdom2:
you are blaming a man for trusting his wife. Smh. What a generation!
Which wife? She's his girlfriend.
Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by ezewealth(m): 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
Woman!!!!!, when it comes to wickedness, devil could sit down and humble

1 Like

Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by ADIEMUS(f): 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
My boyfriend should not see this

I'll commit suicide if he finds but guess HE TRUSTS ME

hahahhahaha
Babe,I hail you #istandwithgirls
Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by ADIEMUS(f): 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2017
centboy123456:

that baby is ur bros u need to fine the girl and take ur baby from her
No be only!
Wouldn't he have denied it then??
mtcheeeew!!!

1 Like

Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
Tphoto1:
As for me, TRUST is outta my dictionary....

Reminds me of XFiles, trust no one, but you will have to at some point maybe calculated trust

1 Like

Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by Shirer(m): 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
Same situation an ex tried to saddle me with but my ancestors were not asleep.
Trust no one, like they say.

2 Likes

Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by Edusouls(m): 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2017
cursed species of humans,only good at deceit,lies,betrayal,wickedness,secrecy,and extreme selfishness..if you doubt women arent cursed, deal with them and keep watch....i pity you at the end..

1 Like

Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by Ajsmart(m): 12:16am On Dec 08, 2017
The universal standard of women have fallen in recent times. Women like these should be dealt with by the law due to the emotional trauma inflicted on both the child and man stemming from such level of deceit.

1 Like

Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by centboy123456(m): 2:54am On Dec 08, 2017
ADIEMUS:

No be only!
Wouldn't he have denied it then??
mtcheeeew!!!

I know ur type but if you try that with me am going Ki/ll you if I found out latter am going get a gun and ki/ll you that my promise there somethings they don't joke with me if u think u can carry my baby my won blood t another man think again becuse that thing you are hiding will be out someone I if I fine out am sorry you are gone for good my advice don't try it becuse u never know who I miss it

1 Like

Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by poik(m): 7:09am On Dec 08, 2017
Thepasserby:
After six long years, this man came to discover that the child he had adored so much was never his. The heartbroken man then took to his Facebook wall to advice ladies to know who they are sleeping with.

As it is, the babymama only went to the court to lie about the baby's paternity since she needed some money for Child support

See the post below
http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/man-cries-out-after-dna-test-reveals-his-babymama-lied-to-him-for-6-years

These medical people sef. Probability of paternity: 0%. Chaai!!
Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by ADIEMUS(f): 12:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
centboy123456:

I know ur type but if you try that with me am going Ki/ll you if I found out latter am going get a gun and ki/ll you that my promise there somethings they don't joke with me if u think u can carry my baby my won blood t another man think again becuse that thing you are hiding will be out someone I if I fine out am sorry you are gone for good my advice don't try it becuse u never know who I miss it
buhahaha!!!
brotherly,why are you crying... like who diiiiiiiiiiied??
Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by KingSango(m): 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
pocohantas:
There should be some years of imprisonment for this level of deceit.

If a woman is confused about the owner of her pregnancy, she is a hoe. Her concern should be how to fix her life, not how to hook the pregnancy on an available man.

How many men have denied pregnancy and left the woman holding all the weight? In this wicked where men abuse women and children I say it happens alot. Women blaming pregnancy on a man does not happen as much as men rape women and children. 52 men from a cult had sex with a 16 year old girl who was sacrificing herself to them because she wanted to get her family out of poverty. Women sacrifice for family and men in the end times devour them. The man dominated courts in the US will make this brother continue paying despite DNA proving it isnt his child. Children are family's upkeep and the man dominated system has destroyed family.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by centboy123456(m): 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2017
ADIEMUS:

buhahaha!!!
brotherly,why are you crying... like who diiiiiiiiiiied??

I only told u what on my mind that all u don't f//u/ck with nigga and get away with it
Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by Magnifico2000: 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2017
deybholar:

*side eyes*
Lol.. i dey serious o.. oya check ur pm!
Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by alterego17: 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
My boyfriend should not see this

I'll commit suicide if he finds but guess HE TRUSTS ME

hahahhahaha

I hope dz bitclubext is not a scam because I ve joined bitclubext n funded my account for $100 pool n instead I got locked out...plz kindly do something to help before I lose my hardearned cash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady / Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? / Duke Of Uyo Buys His Wife Toyota Camry 2000 Version (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.