Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out (39712 Views)

Drama As Ex-wife Marries Off Daughter Without Father’s Consent / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications / My Parents Move In To My Ongoing New House Without My Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 10, 2018
A Nigerian lady has cried out, just after her husband donated his sperm for IVF without her consent to his best friend who has been married for 3 years without a child.

According to the Nigerian lady, her husband who donated his sperm for IVF without her consent was given One(1)million Naira, and she only got to know about it after it went sour. Read her post below;

https://lailasnews.com/my-husband-donated-his-sperm-for-ivf-without-my-consent-nigerian-lady-cries-out/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by Buharisef(m): 6:48am On Dec 10, 2018
Ehyaa! Sorry, Oya Come And Donate Ur Kpekus To Me As Revenge

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 10, 2018
I smell lies,big fat smelling lies.

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by CarGuideNG: 6:49am On Dec 10, 2018
Very unlikely story. Genetic testing compulsory for all donors in each IVF cycle would likely detect the sickle issue.
Planning to buy a car this season? Contact us for your vehicle history reports to ensure you avoid dangerous cars and regrets.
Signature

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by carzola(m): 6:49am On Dec 10, 2018
Please where can I donate mine.
I Dont need 1m just 100k
Will do...

Woken up to whining this
Morning.. Smh

100 Likes

Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by donnie(m): 6:49am On Dec 10, 2018
grin grin
Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by unite4real: 6:49am On Dec 10, 2018
Best friend? 1Million? I shake my head. I don't think these friends are even wise enough. Best donor should be someone you don't physically know to avoid future blackmail. Friends today, enemies tomorrow.

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by femtex007(m): 6:50am On Dec 10, 2018
Report him to his family. Not social media

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by ednut1(m): 6:50am On Dec 10, 2018
Sperm donors dont get 100k self in nigeria. Talkless of a friend u can do for free. Lies lies lies

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by braveboy64(m): 6:50am On Dec 10, 2018
and so na crime?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by lassana: 6:50am On Dec 10, 2018
Just 50k , I will donate

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by donziller(m): 6:50am On Dec 10, 2018
Nawa ooo
Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by tstx(m): 6:50am On Dec 10, 2018
Do him back.... Donate your EGGS.. Without his consent

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by gare(f): 6:50am On Dec 10, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
A Nigerian lady has cried out, just after her husband donated his sperm for IVF without her consent to his best friend who has been married for 3 years without a child.

According to the Nigerian lady, her husband who donated his sperm for IVF without her consent was given One(1)million Naira, and she only got to know about it after it went sour. Read her post below;

https://lailasnews.com/my-husband-donated-his-sperm-for-ivf-without-my-consent-nigerian-lady-cries-out/

The sperm sour ? grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by zwonder: 6:51am On Dec 10, 2018
u too donate ur menstration without his consent case dismissed

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 10, 2018
You too can donate your eggs without his consent.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by thaoriginator: 6:51am On Dec 10, 2018
shocked

For how much?

When I dey here dey waste mine masturbating

Yesterday and today's go full one Peak milk tin

16 Likes

Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 10, 2018
So what is the bone of contention now?
That he donated sperm to his best friend who needed it or that he did not tell you?

From the way she's reacting, it's obvious why the man didn't her. Hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by mendii(m): 6:52am On Dec 10, 2018
issit ur sperm
so person no fit dash sperm again,only wan dae enjoy am
greedy lady

and by d way u can meet me aunty linda to confirm

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by Yankee101: 6:52am On Dec 10, 2018
Sell out
Una for carry her along

1 Like

Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by Knox123(m): 6:52am On Dec 10, 2018
shocked

One million naira? Just to donate sperm?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by toydee(m): 6:53am On Dec 10, 2018
Lies.who accepts such donation without running some basic tests like genotype..next please

22 Likes

Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by calddon(m): 6:53am On Dec 10, 2018
They are no longer 2 but 1. The husband should have informed the wife and they make the decision together
Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by Miracle4Sure: 6:53am On Dec 10, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by Ogirheema: 6:53am On Dec 10, 2018
Does he have to have her consent before donating HIS sperm?

See talk abeg.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by sisisioge: 6:53am On Dec 10, 2018
Whew!

Apart from the rude shock that her children have some half siblings out there, there is no big deal. Stop crying Ojare. How could her husband have charged his friends for common sperm donation? Hian!

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by computerglobal(m): 6:53am On Dec 10, 2018
ThankYouGod:
You too can donate your eggs without his consent.

Na so grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by afroxyz: 6:53am On Dec 10, 2018
the way people one up with these stories, they woukd make a good career writing fiction novels or scripts

13 Likes

Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:53am On Dec 10, 2018
Isnt it too early for all this lies

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning / My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court / When Your Nanny/househelp Suddenly Becomes An Ally To The Neighbours!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.