Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

The REAL TRUTH About Work In Turkey - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The REAL TRUTH About Work In Turkey (604 Views)

Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada / The REAL TRUTH about living and working permanently in Canada / See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The REAL TRUTH About Work In Turkey by iresidency(m): 11:38am On Dec 07, 2017
So, I had a talk with a guy that just came here to Turkey. He has been told before coming here that he can get a “bank job” any kind of job that he will be in the office. And I just couldn’t stop laughing.

Whoever the agent was, (frankly I didn’t border to ask or find to the details because it’s really irrelevant) is clearly just interested in his money and don’t give a f…k what happens to him.

Sure, enough you can get a job but NOT AN OFFICE JOB. For one thing you need to know the language to get one so for anyone coming here your best bet is a factory work or you teach English if you have the right qualification.

But, is it really difficult to understand, if you have a LEGAL STAY in a country that sits between Asia and Europe the possibilities that you can explore. We are all 9ija, and we are smart, so you just have to use your head.
Re: The REAL TRUTH About Work In Turkey by tripoli007(m): 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
Bros there is already a thread on traveling to Turkey and anyone that follows that thread ,knows that you can only secure a factory or English teacher job .

(1) (Reply)

4 Places In The World You Should Visit At Least Once / What Happens To The Half-used Nigeria Hotel Soap? / Nigerian With No Passport And With Another Passenger Expired Pass Made It Thru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.