Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe (237446 Views)

Unknown Destination (The Hellish Life At The Orphanage) / ''life At The Top Cold Night" Is Their Anyway I Could Get This Book For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
01-January-2018
-
What a day to be alive!
-
Today is a remarkable day.
-
Do you know today is the first day i came back from a cross-over service at 05:05 am?
I got home around 05:35am today, for the very first time!
-
Do you know Meneski was the 1st person to call me this year?
He called me exactly 12:01 am!
He called me first, before other calls came in.
This is someone i met here on Nairaland o, Paddy for life!
-
Do you know that favch was the first to text me this year?
I received her New Year Wishes text message at 12:05 am, before other texts messages came in.
This is someone i met here on Nairaland o.
Paddy for life!
-
Do you know my Mum is the first to serve me rice, beans, fried meat n fried plantain this year?
She presented them to me at 09:20am. Super mum!
-
Do you know joushuamoses101 was the first person to present me fried rice, chicken and a bottle of Pepsi this year?
He presented them to me at 03:07pm.
-
Do you know meekest and my brother were the first to buy me bottles of Heneiken n Suya this night?
We just left a bar not quite long and each of them presented a bottle of Heneiken to me at 09:40pm n 10:12pm respectively while meekest supported with the suya.
When i came back from Cross-Over service @ Winners Chapel this morning, i felt tired cos i reached home at 05:35am.
My Mum opened the door for me while she wished and welcomed me into the New Year.
I wished her same and dived my bed!
-
I woke up around 09:15am, had my bath before i was served my breakfast. My mum can cook for Africa! The meal was so sweet that i scratched my head while licking the plate ( no blame me, the food too make sense!)
-
After eating, i relocated to my bed, that was when Joshuamoses101 called me, pleading with me to come over his place today, since i have been posting him the other times he wanted to see me (i wasn't chanced those times i posted him though)
I told him i'll be with him anytime from 12:00pm cos i wanted to catch some sleep and relax my head.
-
I got to his place at 12:44pm, he welcomed me and the first question he as asked me this year was " wetin you go chop?", i told him i was OK cos i ate beans and fried plantain before i left home.
We went to the parlour and that was when i saw the new Samsung Galaxy phone he bought.
I congratulated him for ugrading from Mtk devices and we both laughed while i accessed the phone. ( i am a Samsung freak o)
-
A friend of his came to join us at about 03: 56pm, when he came, we shook hands, congratulated ourselves for entering 2018 and we discussed about various issues before we talked about women and relationships ( story for another day!)
-
While we were discussing, Joshuamoses101 went and brought food for his friend while we were stil analyzing some issues.
-
At about 05:40pm, another of his friend came to join us while we were discussing and he joined the conversation immediately (boys!)
-
I left them at about 06:35pm and immediately i got home, i called meekest back cos when he called me earlier, i couldn't hear him clearly before i ended the call.
-
After i called meekest, I called my brother, whom i haven't seen or called since he came back from Camp last week, he told me where he was.
I called meekest again, and told him we shold go and meet my brother where he was, he said no problem, i refreshed, changed clothes and headed to meekest's place before we both left to where my brother was.
When we got to where he the location he gave us, he was with one of his girlfriend.
We greeted eachother before he discharged her and we headed for a bar.
-
We discussed about life in camp while we were in a tricycle(keke), before we got to the bar.
-
When we got to the bar, the bar man served my brother and i Heneiken and i was shocked when meekest ordered for Heneiken too.
-
' Star boy, wetin happen today? Since when you start to dey drink Heineken?' i asked him, he smile and told us that he fell in love with Heneiken yesterday, that he drank 5 bottles yesterday.
'Ogebeni, abeg shut-up e! (lion) Lie-on (liar), na who you wan impress? I asked him again, he laughed and continued with his drink.
-
We ordered for extra bottles before meekest went and bought suya.
-
While we were leaving the bar around 10:35pm, i told my brother that meekest and i would pay him visit twice before he returns back to Service next week, he said no problem and asked meekest where he would be tomorrow.
-
" i go travel tomorrow but i fit com back today or tomorrow evening," meekest replied and my brother and i laughed out loud.
-
' Jesu! Oshare, na only 2 bottles you take o, abi na the suya wey you chop dey high you so?' i asked meekest while all of us laughed
-
' dis one na New Year o, so you carry all these you bad characters follow body enter dis year abi?
Abeg, you too do sef! You wan murder me with your anyhow English for the first day of the year abi?' i asked meekest while we continued laughing.
-
" Oshare make you stop to dey live this kine anyhow life o," my brother added

6 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by seuncyber(m): 10:50am On Jan 02, 2018
nice story more ink to ur pen and more data to ur phone
abeg make una dress make i sit for front roll they follow this story
bar man give me one burukutu and snail make i chop
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:39am On Jan 02, 2018
seuncyber:
nice story more ink to ur pen and more data to ur phone

abeg make una dress make i sit for front roll they follow this story

bar man give me one burukutu and snail make i chop

Everywhere good! Lol
Bros, nobody go dress (shift) for you cos we nor dey do wayo for here.
Where you dey since?
For this place, na first come, first serve.. Lol.
Thanks bro, enjoy!
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by meneski(m): 12:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
Abulor my guy nothing do you!!!!!!!!!! Dat yesterday way later hala me, Abulor na LOAD full my head joor. Happy new year again!!!!!
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
Today is a friend's birthday, i saw the notification on Facebook, so i sent her this message,
-
'HBD! I wish you Long Life, Wealth and all the Best things in life. Enjoy!
kip my cake o'
-
and she replied
" Thank you, your cake is on his way"
-
I just replied with a question
' is the cake a male cake? Lol'
-
I'm still waiting for her reply o, i'll update you when she replies me.
Lwkmd.
I knew it was a typo error, but i must laugh o ( for fun).
so, if you like vex! E no concern me.
Na you get my laughing spirit?
I sight you guys! hebenz, timmy1329, eragonis, Ayemileto,
hohladharay, felsunseg, UnimkeAk
-
RomeoMarvis, hwfa na, e don tey o!
-
Where is ikdbabie sef?
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
meneski:
Abulor my guy nothing do you!!!!!!!!!! Dat yesterday way later hala me, Abulor na LOAD full my head joor. Happy new year again!!!!!
Don Meneski, baddest of the baddest! Lol
-
Yesterday, as i hear your voice ehn, i just know say you don carry enough load ( high!).
Nothing do you bros, na man you be!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by favch(f): 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2018
WHR is whizzy, I haff land oo,
Never knew climbing wasn't an easy task

Oya bring my new year tinz
Ur trying, welldone oo
Just peeped to know what's going on on NL
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 4:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
favch:
WHR is whizzy, I haff land oo,
Never knew climbing wasn't an easy task

Oya bring my new year tinz
Ur trying, welldone oo
Just peeped to know what's going on on NL

Wizkid i know, wizzy i know, who is whizzy again?
-
Hope i'm not the one you are referring to o, cos i wee just seize your phone.
-
Don't mistake my Whizkid(Efe) for Wizkid(Star boy), just spy your dictionary or google Whizkid to know what it means. *winks
-
Just so you know, Efe means Wealth. ( don't look at me like that) lol
-
Happy landing o, i just hope miss climber ( you) don't fall one day.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by itsandi(m): 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
Interesting update... Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

Happy New Year cheesy
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by meneski(m): 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
itsandi:
Interesting update... Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

Happy New Year cheesy
Abulor you no go run comot for this thread? Oya go open ur own sharp!!Sharp!!!! No say i no warn you oh Na delta pikin full this place, i hope u understand wetin da wan mean

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 7:26am On Jan 03, 2018
meneski:
Abulor you no go run comot for this thread? Oya go open ur own sharp!!Sharp!!!! No say i no warn you oh Na delta pikin full this place, i hope u understand wetin da wan mean
itsandi, you dey hearrrrr, nor say dem no tell you oh! Lol.
-
Don Meneskia, your voltage high o.
High star for you!
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 7:58am On Jan 03, 2018
Continuation.
When i got outside the lodge, i went to the road to get a bike.
I could have strolled down to school that morning but, i was getting late and the course we had that morning, was a calculation course and
if don't not there before lectures begin, i might not understand the topic taught.
-
When i got down from the bike at school gate, i saw Rose with a beautiful friend of hers walking towards our department and when she sighted me, they stood and waited till i got to where they were.
-
"Good morning, dear" she greeted while she embraced me.
' morning, how was your night?' i replied while staring at her beautiful friend.
When Rose noticed that my attention was focused on her friend, she cleared her throat to get attention before she said, " so you are even staring at someone else while am with you right?"
-
me: its not what you are thinking o.
I am just appreciating the Handwork of God, for He made all things bright and beautiful, i said with a smile on my face while
Rose and her friend laughed.
-
'Hey, don't mind Rose o, thats how she behaves sometimes,' i said and winked at her friend whie she smiled.
-
Rose: why are you smiling like you just found a wife?
-
me: yes o, i just found a wife now, and you were the one that brought us together, thank you very much, i appreciate!
-
Rose: you are not serious! Lol
-
While we were walking, Rose was walking inbetween her friend and i (which kine Rose be dis na?!) lol.
-
I held Rose's arm, and playfully dragged her to my side, that made me the one in their middle while they walked by side. (2 fine girls don bodyguard you once?) lol
-
While i was in the middle i held Rose's friend hand with a smile on my face and said, since Rose don't want to intoduce us to eachother, thank God i have mouth, let me introduce myself by myself' and she laughed ( you go hear word!).
-
' my name is Efe, am a Nigerian and i can speak pidgin english, broken english and correct english, i can sing and smile for africa, let me stop here first, i'll continue the remaining part of the introduction later.
Now that you've known somethings about me, what is the name?' i asked her.
-
"i don't tell strangers my name" she said while laughing.
-
' this is how you girls will be forming hard to get till you lose angels like me o.
-
"Angel! Angel! Where have you been?," Rose asked while laughing.
-
me: i have been in the sky! You better mind your business there, before you com and spoil my market for me o, i said while i playfully pushed her away from us.
-
Rose: you nor go fit buy dis market o!
-
me: gerrarahere! Na jealousy dey worry you so.
I looked at Rose's friend, stil holding her hand, and asked for her name for the second time.
-
" i have told you before, i don't tell strangers my name" she said with a smile.
-
' ok o, is you dat sabi that one, since you don't want to tell me your name, i'll give you a name myself, i'll be calling you Big head i replied.
-
" no o, don't dare call me that o, ok you win! My name is Joy," she said while smiling.
-
me: it is the big head that i will call you as a punishment for wasting my time.
-
Joy: please now, don't call me big head o
-
I asked her to give me her phone and she brought her phone out from her bag and while she was contemplating on whether to give me the phone or not i said,
' if you are thinking i want to ask you out, don't stress yourself.
I can't come and date someone like you cos you are not my type' i said with a smile, you need to see the shock in her face after i said those words.
-
Rose: lol, is she Type A or Type B?
-
Joy: Rose, this your friend is too harsh (mean), is he always like that?
-
me: big head! I'm not always like this o, just that i like saying things as they are, lol
-
Joy: hmm, you are not a nice guy, you don't even know how to pamper a lady.
-
me: if pampering a lady with lies is your definion of nice, then i don't want to ever be nice.
Thats how you'll be putting my fellow brothers on Friend-zone while they act nice in a bid to please you, that won't work for me.
Joy just stared at me speechless while Rose laughed.
We got close to our department before Joy left us.
-
' see you later, my sweet joy' i said while she was leaving
-
Joy: go away joor, i don't want to see you!
-
me: Big head, you must see o! Lol.
Is me you are doing shakara for abi? I asked her while we walked apart.

To be continued

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by meneski(m): 7:59am On Jan 03, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
itsandi, you dey hearrrrr, nor say dem no tell you oh! Lol.
-
Don Meneskia, your voltage high o.
High star for you!
*collects high star* dat guy can appear any where.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:55am On Jan 03, 2018
meneski:
*collects high star* dat guy can appear any where.
Correct guy!
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by seuncyber(m): 10:50am On Jan 03, 2018
nice update
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by joshuamoses101(m): 11:16am On Jan 03, 2018
this update come dey slow othis update come dey slow othis update come dey slow o
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
joshuamoses101:
this update come dey slow othis update come dey slow othis update come dey slow o
Broda, warn yourself o, before wetin happen for 2016 go repeat itself for here o.
This update wey fast past Usain Bolt na im you dey complain for so o. Black man!
Lol

2 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2018
Continuation
Let me give you a brief description of Joy.
She carry back like Nicki Minaj, that girl can ass-assinate someone o!
-
What do you call booty in your language?
It is called ikebe in my language.
-
Her Chesterfield can make a gay reconsider like J'cole said in that track he feautered Trey Songz titled, Can't get enough.
She carry front like Amber Roose, her bobby gallant pass Nigerian soldiers o.
B00bs so rude like Balloteli
-
She is light skinned like Yellow Paw-paw plus she is an ajebutter and she is intelligent.
-
Beauty plus Brain equals to my Spec!
She is the type some guys can die for, not me!
-
I guess she was so used to getting compliments from guys all the time, that was why she was shocked when i called her Big head!
Calling her big head was the biggest lie i lied that day cos she got a portable head, just that she carried load in form of weavon in her head.
Question for the girls,
1.How do you guys cope with those big weavons/attachment in your head?
-
2. Do you think properly with those wigs on?
-
3. Don't you think you head needs to receive fresh air sometimes?
Ikdbabie, cerowo, favch, prettyluvspices and co, come and answer my questions o.
Lol
To be continued..

2 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Holluwaphlexy(m): 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Welcome o, Flexy.
Odeku no dey, na medium stout, guiness stout n 1759 dey o (lol).
As for pepper soup: goat pepper soup, Catfish pepper soup, dog pepper soup(404), pepperless pepper soup sef dey.. Which one you want? Lol
lol,happy new year bro
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Ikdbabie(f): 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2018
Sorry dear no idea coz i dnt fix none.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by RomeoMarvis(m): 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Today is a friend's birthday, i saw the notification on Facebook, so i sent her this message,
-
'HBD! I wish you Long Life, Wealth and all the Best things in life. Enjoy!
kip my cake o'
-
and she replied
" Thank you, your cake is on his way"
-
I just replied with a question
' is the cake a male cake? Lol'
-
I'm still waiting for her reply o, i'll update you when she replies me.
Lwkmd.
I knew it was a typo error, but i must laugh o ( for fun).
so, if you like vex! E no concern me.
Na you get my laughing spirit?
I sight you guys! hebenz, timmy1329, eragonis, Ayemileto,
hohladharay, felsunseg, UnimkeAk
-
RomeoMarvis, hwfa na, e don tey o!
-
Where is ikdbabie sef?
on behalf of d thread's commitee, l say we're fine.
e be like say update don land, abi?
and dat 'his' cake so, make you share am here o (but l prefer female cake).
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by RomeoMarvis(m): 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:

Just so you know, Efe means Wealth. ( don't look at me like that)
e be like say you na typical isoko boy. if that's true, then we're one. Isoko strong head.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
RomeoMarvis:

e be like say you na typical isoko boy. if that's true, then we're one. Isoko strong head.
I be confirm Urhobo boy!
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by RomeoMarvis(m): 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
I be confirm Urhobo boy!
ehya! e still better cos we're still delta guys.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
RomeoMarvis:

ehya! e still better cos we're still delta guys.
Correct
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2018
This guy you na Pele abi na jesse?
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:59pm On Jan 03, 2018
konykrox:
This guy you na Pele abi na jesse?
Who you dey refer to?
If na me, i no understand wetin you yan o
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by cyber5(m): 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE

Happy New Year oooooo.

Who is that Rose sef
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:49am On Jan 04, 2018
cyber5:
WHIZKIDEFE

Happy New Year oooooo.

Who is that Rose sef
I wish you same, bros. Thank you! . I will answer your question in the next update.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:40am On Jan 04, 2018
" Let me Advice you guys. If two girls fight
over you my brother pls choose the one that
loses.
You can't be dating a female John Cena."
lol
Cyntigirl, i sight you!

3 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by seuncyber(m): 9:56am On Jan 04, 2018
Morning Efe Nice Job From U

Go Meet Mama Sandra Make U Collect 2 Bottles Of Guinness And Suya And Call Amaka Too,she Need Am

Abeg Update Many Too
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by itsandi(m): 10:55am On Jan 04, 2018
What does it mean?
meneski:

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (59) (Reply)

Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.