Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) (25448 Views)

Lifeless Body Of A 14-year-old Boy Found Hanging In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) / Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) by kelvinUchiha(m): 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
Like this they burnt him before he died will he wear cloth when he reaches heaven or hell and will he look burnt?
Asking for a friend.
Re: Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) by mriyesecnerwal(m): 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2017
you reap what you sow.....
we are all criminals but this one too bardddd abeg
Re: Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) by Coldfeets: 9:15pm On Dec 07, 2017
Which kain prayer im need?

Abeg na wetin fit am be dat!

Na like did na Evans take start.

Now even the stupid media dey refer to ram as billionaire kidnapper!

Nonsense people. angry
Re: Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) by 2shure: 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2017
y cant they jus give him cold bottle of goldberg
and very chilled acid water to drink.
Re: Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) by IRockALot(m): 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2017
thedondada:

Lol.

I wonder do you mean the kidnapper or the mob?

If you meant the kidnapper then I feel you.

If you mean the mob then all I have to say is you've never been kidnapped or have your loved one kidnapped.

Imagine your parents or kids or spouse missing and some button calls and says if you don't pay a specific amount them they'll kill them.

Or worse missing only to be discovered with no head or genitals.

And you catch the perpetrator. Will you wait for this corrupt justice system for justice or will you take it immediately and move on with life.

I believe in karma
I’ve also been in the situation where my loved one was kidnapped but it won’t still make me wish them this kind of death no matter what. About 90% of them go into this because of the bad situation of the country. I won’t be surprised if they are graduates. All the same, I believe in having an organized, fair retribution and rehabilitation system than jungle justice
Re: Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) by ped21: 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2017
Re: Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) by BreezyRita(f): 11:13pm On Dec 07, 2017
But this is stale news
Re: Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) by DedeNkem: 1:27am On Dec 08, 2017
A zoo called Nigeria!
A zoo where anyone could be killed for just being accused.
Re: Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) by Mbediogu(m): 1:37am On Dec 08, 2017
Kalashnikov102:
This has to stop!

Why, or do you mean kidnapping? As long as kidnapping continues the people have the right to respond as they choose.
Re: Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) by Teobaba(m): 6:37am On Dec 08, 2017
I love this provided he was caught in the act. Have this men kidnapped ur, wife,sister or daughter demand ransom after rapping them. Its painful. Burn them all cos the judiciary and police are not helping matters

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest / EcoBank Manager Diverts Customers’ N14m (photo) / £400,000 Fraud: Three Nigerians Jailed in UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.