Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

I Will Rise Again! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Will Rise Again! (315 Views)

The Rise And Fall Of Foreign Second Degree / Dichotomy: HND Graduates Can’t Rise Above Grade Level 14 ― FG / University Of Ibadan Medical Students Protest Against Rise In Fee (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Rise Again! by engrzion(m): 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2017
Stop waiting for people's approval before you live your dreams, stop seeking endless opinion in disguise for planning, If you have kept your dream in the locker this year and not done anything about it then brush it off and start work now.
You deserve your dream because the dream chose you.
If it makes you happy, if it is your passion then no one else opinion should matter except God.

Most people are happy when you fall, most of them make it their personal business to stop you from acheiving your dreams and goals. I dont mind you falling, But all i ask is that you RISE. Its not a crime not to achieve your dream but its fatal not to have any dream to aim at. You can still dream again, You can still Rise again. Do not rejoice over me, O my enemy. Though I fall I will rise; Though I dwell in darkness, the LORD is a light for me.

Most people are waiting to see you fail: Prove them Wrong!

I write to you who is currently contemplating ending it, i write to you who is sad and have your head down in shame of loss, debt, sorrow, heartbreak, jobloss or any thing that makes you feel like the year has not been your year. Dont stress over the past its gone, dont fret over the future it hasnt arrived, make good use of the present and have a great life today.

There is Greatness inside of you! Its possible you can still achieve your dream. Minimize your regrets, Live your dreams

Help Line: 08137506467

1 Like

Re: I Will Rise Again! by Davidati(m): 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2017
Right now am hopless on hoping, have try with all i have to make sure i go back to school but no one to help. 2016 I gain admission to uniabuja, which i find it hard to pay my school fees, i came back home in the name of hustling to prepare for following year 2017, the year is out. Now its like i cant do dis on my own. Me and my brother all we want to do is go to school but no one to help. I will be more than happy if someone is there to help me when am in need. THANKS

(1) (Reply)

Fake JAMB Official Who Duped 70 Candidates Sent To Prison. / Area/topic For Phd Accounting Programme / OOU Matriculation Ceremony New Date For 2017/2018 Academic Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.