Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

I Am The Richest Musician In Ghana – Shatta Wale Claims - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am The Richest Musician In Ghana – Shatta Wale Claims (1131 Views)

Top 10 Richest Musician In Nigeria In 2024 With Net Worth / See The Top 10 Richest Musician In Nigeria And Their Net Worth / Cardi B does not know anybody in ghana - Shatta Wale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am The Richest Musician In Ghana – Shatta Wale Claims by topupifo: 6:53pm On Dec 07, 2017

According to the musician, he gathered his current wealth as a result of hard work. In his estimation, the only people whose wealth may surpass his are some high-life musicians in the country.

Shatta Wale, has in recent times, alleged that some of his colleague musicians have little money because they failed to take advantage of opportunities in earlier times.

In his opinion, they were unable to make the right investments.

Speaking in an interview with Andy Dosty on Daybreak Hitz on Hitz FM, he stated that his riches are as a result of God’s blessings.

He went on to say that he, along with his peers, are making a lot of impact in society. People, he added, should therefore appreciate his efforts and resist the desire to be envious of him.

“People have tried to do it and it didn’t work so if Shatta Wale has got a new strategy and a plan people should just come together and we can grow this thing up,” he stated.

He however refused to disclose his worth when asked to do so. He retorted by saying that the host could go around and count if he wished to know.

Source: Topupinfo.com

Read Also: Eucharia Anunobi Shares Photo With Her Son’s Corpse, Pens Emotional Tribute Him

Read Also: More New Photos Of Popular Instagram Comedian, Lasisi Elenu’s Real Face.

Read Also: WTF! Secondary School Student Goes Topless, Shares Photo On Facebook (Photo)
Re: I Am The Richest Musician In Ghana – Shatta Wale Claims by princeade86(m): 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
this guy is turning to something else oooo
Re: I Am The Richest Musician In Ghana – Shatta Wale Claims by princeade86(m): 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2017
who dey drag richest with him pls.
Re: I Am The Richest Musician In Ghana – Shatta Wale Claims by rummeh: 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
So?

(1) (Reply)

Mammoth Crowd At Bbnaija Audition In Enugu (pictures) / Obama Pikin Dey Enjoy Herself With Her Boyfriend As E Dey Chill With Im Cigar / Nigerians React To News About Cee-c's Airport Attack - (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.