₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,929,511 members, 3,975,545 topics. Date: Monday, 18 December 2017 at 10:08 AM

Please I Need A Good Dermatologist!!!(help) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please I Need A Good Dermatologist!!!(help) (186 Views)

Please Recommend Me A Good Dermatologist Or Skin Doctor? / Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help / Pls Recommend A Good Dermatologist in Lagos (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Good Dermatologist!!!(help) by Mattizzy(m): 7:23pm On Dec 07
Good day, please I'm having reactions on my skin. on my hands..
it is separating like ringworm.. Its more like pigmentation.
I'm kinda fair but the reaction is more fair than my colour..
it started after i stopped using Caro White Earlier this year..

please I need to chat with a dermatologist...
Re: Please I Need A Good Dermatologist!!!(help) by Estellar: 7:31pm On Dec 07
Go to any teaching hospital close to you,the Dermatology department. You won't get help here cos the dermatologist would still insist on seeing you in person

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Good Dermatologist!!!(help) by Mattizzy(m): 7:39pm On Dec 07
Estellar:
Go to any teaching hospital close to you,the Dermatology department. You won't get help here cos the dermatologist would still insist on seeing you in person

thanks, I was hoping to share photos with the person..
Re: Please I Need A Good Dermatologist!!!(help) by Estellar: 7:58am On Dec 08
Mattizzy:

thanks, I was hoping to share photos with the person..

physical examination is better

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Good Dermatologist!!!(help) by Mattizzy(m): 12:47am On Dec 09
Estellar:
physical examination is better

thanks

1 Like

(0) (Reply)

Please What Is The Name Of This Fish / Rivers State Govt. Says 60 Ebola Contacts Yet To Be Found / You The Screen Results John Ice And Here's Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.