₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,927,115 members, 3,966,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 13 December 2017 at 10:29 AM

Military Should Mound Road Block All Over The Country- Ademusiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Should Mound Road Block All Over The Country- Ademusiwa (713 Views)

Unconstitutionality : Military Should Not Immunize School Children- HURIWA / Army And Nnamdi Kanu Clash On Road Block In Biafra Land. Watch - Biafra / Pic: King Of Nigeria Adesegun Ademusiwa Paying His Respect To Canadian Military (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Should Mound Road Block All Over The Country- Ademusiwa by ademusiwa3r: 7:35pm On Dec 07
The reason is that it is Christmas. And driver would be drunk and if terrorist want to bomb a place.. this is the time they will do it
Re: Military Should Mound Road Block All Over The Country- Ademusiwa by ademusiwa3r: 12:07am On Dec 08
angry tongue shocked
Re: Military Should Mound Road Block All Over The Country- Ademusiwa by pedel: 12:24am On Dec 08
You are a king and your orders must be followed. Who are we to argue with you.
I am sure the military is already taking action.
Lieutenant General Tukur Yusuf Buratai just confirmed the directive.

2 Likes

Re: Military Should Mound Road Block All Over The Country- Ademusiwa by ademusiwa3r: 2:10am On Dec 08
grin angry

that tell you, why the people resolute to violent as a means of speaking.

Re: Military Should Mound Road Block All Over The Country- Ademusiwa by ademusiwa3r: 2:18am On Dec 08
pedel:
You are a king and your orders must be followed. Who are we to argue with you.
I am sure the military is already taking action.
Lieutenant General Tukur Yusuf Buratai just confirmed the directive.
so you think, i was telling lies.. you said Lieutenant General Tukur Yusuf Buratai just confirmed the directive. look who ever you are,if people are committing suicide, they would want to do it, during December more because things are very expensive.. arm robbing would increase

i use to attend the military buries of military and police officers under the military government in nigeria,, the military dont pay any money..for doing that, Zero naira..

1 Like

Re: Military Should Mound Road Block All Over The Country- Ademusiwa by okachie1(m): 2:19am On Dec 08
Are we under siege?
Re: Military Should Mound Road Block All Over The Country- Ademusiwa by ademusiwa3r: 2:51am On Dec 08
okachie1:
Are we under siege?

To be honest with you, you should be a politician, politician make alot of money.. This is the queen of uk palace.. you can see it is old.. there is no money to it..

adeboye has more money, as a pastor.. so i envy him. this is zero naira... it does not pay money.. it is just something the law, require me to do. it is just about military and police buries..

you can see, is an old palace.. in the uk

Re: Military Should Mound Road Block All Over The Country- Ademusiwa by ademusiwa3r: 3:51am On Dec 08
okachie1:
Are we under siege?

The military is like Robbie wood. They are suppose to rob the rich and give it to the poor..

And if the military can not rob the rich people who own cars.. your schools system would be totally destroyed
Re: Military Should Mound Road Block All Over The Country- Ademusiwa by ademusiwa3r: 3:59am On Dec 08
okachie1:
Are we under siege?

If you leave your number.. I will show you around, the palace built by the military government for us.. there is no money paid.. so I. Dey hush like you..
Re: Military Should Mound Road Block All Over The Country- Ademusiwa by Toosure70: 6:51am On Dec 08
ademusiwa3r:

If you leave your number.. I will show you around, the palace built by the military government for us.. there is no money paid.. so I. Dey hush like you..
Emperor please leave your brother alone for now.
Re: Military Should Mound Road Block All Over The Country- Ademusiwa by gnykelly(m): 7:36am On Dec 08
ademusiwa is back. where have ye been all this while.
Re: Military Should Mound Road Block All Over The Country- Ademusiwa by ped21: 10:41am On Dec 08
Toosure70:
Emperor please leave your brother alone for now.

Who is your.brother.. go look for your own brother
Re: Military Should Mound Road Block All Over The Country- Ademusiwa by OmaniPadmeHum: 12:11pm On Dec 08
The Great Emperor Ademusiwa.

Crowned fantastically.

Emperor!

All Hail Ademusiwa.

G.E.A for sure!

After you, na you again...

smiley

1 Like

Re: Military Should Mound Road Block All Over The Country- Ademusiwa by ademusiwa3r: 2:53pm On Dec 08
OmaniPadmeHum:
The Great Emperor Ademusiwa.

Crowned fantastically.

Emperor!

All Hail Ademusiwa.

G.E.A for sure!

After you, na you again...

smiley

You are an illiterate person... You don't believe me... Go and ask the military and the police. I don't lie.. how do you think, I live abroad.. I don't lie. You. Think I will lie on a public internet seen all over the world..

Civilian government does not mean the military should withdraw back to the barrack.. this why all this people form illegal body, including boko haram.. boko haram wears uniform

Leave your number,, if you want to see the palace built by the military government... They are many scammers in Nigeria claiming to be prince or king. They are all scam. Tinubu is a 419... The whole country of Nigeria. Know tinubu is a 419.

Thousand of military officers and police officers know who I am.. I don't tell lies
Why do you think I am abroad at the moment.. when I come to Nigeria. I will take you round the palace by military government. Education is important.

My mom and the UK queen. My picture
Re: Military Should Mound Road Block All Over The Country- Ademusiwa by OmaniPadmeHum: 3:07pm On Dec 08
ademusiwa3r:

You are an illiterate person... You don't believe me... Go and ask the military and the police. I don't lie.. how do you think, I live abroad.. I don't lie. You. Think I will lie on a public internet seen all over the world..

Civilian government does not mean the military should withdraw back to the barrack.. this why all this people form illegal body, including boko haram.. boko haram wears uniform

Leave your number,, if you want to see the palace built by the military government... They are many scammers in Nigeria claiming to be prince or king. They are all scam. Tinubu is a 419... The whole country of Nigeria. Know tinubu is a 419.

Thousand of military officers and police officers know who I am.. I don't tell lies
Why do you think I am abroad at the moment.. when I come to Nigeria. I will take you round the palace by military government. Education is important.

My mom and the UK queen. My picture

Haha... The King is angry o. grin
Re: Military Should Mound Road Block All Over The Country- Ademusiwa by ademusiwa3r: 3:41pm On Dec 08
Is this road safety or harrasement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQWha-HMCnY
Re: Military Should Mound Road Block All Over The Country- Ademusiwa by ademusiwa3r: 3:44pm On Dec 08
Re: Military Should Mound Road Block All Over The Country- Ademusiwa by jomonic: 3:55pm On Dec 08
All hail the king of Nigeria Ademusiwa. Please welcome back.
Re: Military Should Mound Road Block All Over The Country- Ademusiwa by ademusiwa3r: 3:56pm On Dec 08
Federal hat... Because the military division most be on federal highway..

Re: Military Should Mound Road Block All Over The Country- Ademusiwa by ademusiwa3r: 4:28pm On Dec 08
Nigeria navy hat.. what do you..you see the crown.

.. you people ask.. why does the west produce the navy chief.. look at the hat...

Why the navy does not have big.ship any more.. state which are suppose to be for the navy... And support . Financially dont do that..
Re: Military Should Mound Road Block All Over The Country- Ademusiwa by ademusiwa3r: 3:25am On Dec 09
Money no dey this king business.. na adeboye business dey make money..

Now undertaker job... Be this. Hoping say one military man go die.. or goc go show up..

When lizard enter the room.. you go celebrate... like if you win $1m. Say you dey go party after been lockup for several weeks. That is what a palace is.

They change goc once in 2 or 3 years..

This business na undertaker job.. you happy with crack on the wall.
Re: Military Should Mound Road Block All Over The Country- Ademusiwa by ademusiwa3r: 3:30am On Dec 09
King business, you are lookup with few military officers.. you are happy when the
Military allow you to go piss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Should Mound Road Block All Over The Country- Ademusiwa by ademusiwa3r: 6:27am On Dec 09
jomonic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA8J--8WVsQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HIXEe2Ql4w

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BA8J--8WVsQ
Re: Military Should Mound Road Block All Over The Country- Ademusiwa by ademusiwa3r: 7:09pm On Dec 09
So dont [code]u v=VIYEPqHoEDM
Re: Military Should Mound Road Block All Over The Country- Ademusiwa by ademusiwa3r: 7:11pm On Dec 09
shocked
Re: Military Should Mound Road Block All Over The Country- Ademusiwa by ademusiwa3r: 12:55am On Dec 10
If you do evil to people, they will feed you will sorrow
Re: Military Should Mound Road Block All Over The Country- Ademusiwa by ademusiwa3r: 5:15am On Dec 11
What they eat sorrow, so that they can give sorrow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxl0DGmjuKI
Re: Military Should Mound Road Block All Over The Country- Ademusiwa by ademusiwa3r: 2:39am On Dec 12
[size=8pt][/size]
jomonic:

Young man.. when I say I, i mean the Commander in Chief of arm force.

Re: Military Should Mound Road Block All Over The Country- Ademusiwa by ademusiwa3r: 2:55am On Dec 12
They have division the military into several unit. To avoid civil war
Re: Military Should Mound Road Block All Over The Country- Ademusiwa by jomonic: 10:30am On Dec 12
ademusiwa3r:
[size=8pt][/size]

Young man.. when I say I, i mean the Commander in Chief of arm force.

My king I thought your role was traditional but not executive. I had suggested in a forum you deserve to be are' ona kakanfo. We can only celebrate the coronation of the great one. Bless your highness.
Re: Military Should Mound Road Block All Over The Country- Ademusiwa by imhotep: 11:13am On Dec 12
ademusiwa3r:
The reason is that it is Christmas. And driver would be drunk and if terrorist want to bomb a place.. this is the time they will do it
Dry pawpaw leaves are working
Re: Military Should Mound Road Block All Over The Country- Ademusiwa by ademusiwa3r: 5:23pm On Dec 12
jomonic:

My king I thought your role was traditional but not executive. I had suggested in a forum you deserve to be are' ona kakanfo. We can only celebrate the coronation of the great one. Bless your highness.

So you waste your time with comedy.. are you an illiterate.. did you go to school.. don't waste your time with nonsense and illiterate talk, you are not like ajimobi.. schools is important

when I say I, i mean the Commander in Chief of arm force.. 1966 handing over from civilian to the military
I will suspended the government in favour of military government.. military control schools and hospitals in some countries
Because of egunje,, you all fail to write cheque to military officers.. it is not your job. It is their job.. you people are just there to give military money... And you fail. Nobody give government contract to a third party first.. before the military

You can't give the people good schools and hospitals.. only the military has capacity to do that

when I say I, i mean the Commander in Chief of arm force.
My mom and the queen

(0) (1) (Reply)

Baba Iyabo Goes To School / What Kind Of Democracy Is This? / Aso Rock Villa Soon To Be Moved To Ota Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.