Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Woman Inserts Hot Metal In Vagina Of 5yrs Old Babysitter For Sharing Baby Food - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Inserts Hot Metal In Vagina Of 5yrs Old Babysitter For Sharing Baby Food (23704 Views)

Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ / Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP / Trafficker Inserts Hot Boiling Ring Into Victim’s Virginal (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Inserts Hot Metal In Vagina Of 5yrs Old Babysitter For Sharing Baby Food by Firstcitizen: 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
when it comes to domestic violence, Nigerian woman no get match
Re: Woman Inserts Hot Metal In Vagina Of 5yrs Old Babysitter For Sharing Baby Food by tamunoboma: 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2017
nice

Re: Woman Inserts Hot Metal In Vagina Of 5yrs Old Babysitter For Sharing Baby Food by femicyrus(m): 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
Jaykolo10:
Now it's even more scary to marry a woman
will you rather go for a bobrisky?
Re: Woman Inserts Hot Metal In Vagina Of 5yrs Old Babysitter For Sharing Baby Food by talk2percy(m): 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
5years old girl babysitting?? What rubbish is that?? In fact poo happens in this poo country. What nonsense
Re: Woman Inserts Hot Metal In Vagina Of 5yrs Old Babysitter For Sharing Baby Food by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 08, 2017
didn't read the story, but there is something conspicuously seeming to me like Doggery... is the baby sitter really 5 years old? can a 5 year old take care of herself talk more of a baby. but what is most important of course is not the age of the abused child but the wicked act meted against another human...
Re: Woman Inserts Hot Metal In Vagina Of 5yrs Old Babysitter For Sharing Baby Food by starz100: 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2017
EVIL personified. The same treatment should meted on her. What a world!
Re: Woman Inserts Hot Metal In Vagina Of 5yrs Old Babysitter For Sharing Baby Food by Ingocof(m): 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2017
where then is the world heading to?
Re: Woman Inserts Hot Metal In Vagina Of 5yrs Old Babysitter For Sharing Baby Food by bigtt76(f): 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
Benue people are not Hausas or from the North. They are Middle-belt thought erroneously ascribed to the North Central Region angry

olowodaran:
You see? when we say women are devil, they will attack us, now tell me what makes this woman diffrent from a devil, she is even an aboki woman that is causing trouble in a yoruba land. demented kunu and zobo seller.
Re: Woman Inserts Hot Metal In Vagina Of 5yrs Old Babysitter For Sharing Baby Food by Amhappy(f): 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
My body vibrated reading at this news.This is unbelievable. Can they hand this woman over to me.
Re: Woman Inserts Hot Metal In Vagina Of 5yrs Old Babysitter For Sharing Baby Food by philGeo(m): 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2017
bsideboii:
The evil that men do...
remove MEN, men are no longer use general to classify human Please put WOMEN.
Re: Woman Inserts Hot Metal In Vagina Of 5yrs Old Babysitter For Sharing Baby Food by Abanga444: 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
Are you so sure this happened because Fayose would have killed the lady himself
Re: Woman Inserts Hot Metal In Vagina Of 5yrs Old Babysitter For Sharing Baby Food by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
5year old babysitter...God. cry
Re: Woman Inserts Hot Metal In Vagina Of 5yrs Old Babysitter For Sharing Baby Food by Mercyblack(f): 4:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
What is wrong with people of today I can't even imagine the pains that child is going through. Nawa oo
Re: Woman Inserts Hot Metal In Vagina Of 5yrs Old Babysitter For Sharing Baby Food by tonio2wo: 4:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
is the 5 yr old the baby or the baby sitter?
Re: Woman Inserts Hot Metal In Vagina Of 5yrs Old Babysitter For Sharing Baby Food by Bennyranks: 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2017
I'd love to dash pepper in her old wicked nyash.
Re: Woman Inserts Hot Metal In Vagina Of 5yrs Old Babysitter For Sharing Baby Food by Svelte98(f): 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2017
And tomorrow people will go out and start campaigning against slave trade when in the comfort of their houses they practice their own slavery.
Nawa ooo!!!
Charity begins at home.
Re: Woman Inserts Hot Metal In Vagina Of 5yrs Old Babysitter For Sharing Baby Food by adecz: 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
Some women are demonic....�

No iota of human kindness to
any child that isn't theirs.

I hope there jail her....
Re: Woman Inserts Hot Metal In Vagina Of 5yrs Old Babysitter For Sharing Baby Food by olarafiat(f): 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
did I just see 5 years old babysitter
Re: Woman Inserts Hot Metal In Vagina Of 5yrs Old Babysitter For Sharing Baby Food by billyG(m): 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
no pic to back up d story?even a snail or shellfish pic will do.
Re: Woman Inserts Hot Metal In Vagina Of 5yrs Old Babysitter For Sharing Baby Food by jidxin(m): 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
dangwarmai:
SARS are scrapped
Just hand her over to Boko Haram.
wch SARS are scrapped. SARS that I still saw in ikeja today
Re: Woman Inserts Hot Metal In Vagina Of 5yrs Old Babysitter For Sharing Baby Food by GuntersChain(m): 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
her aunt, the heart of men/women are wicked
Re: Woman Inserts Hot Metal In Vagina Of 5yrs Old Babysitter For Sharing Baby Food by delishpot: 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2017
Can't they lock her in the cell and give her hard time
Re: Woman Inserts Hot Metal In Vagina Of 5yrs Old Babysitter For Sharing Baby Food by CioAngels(f): 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
Authorities in Nigeria, if you don't make this woman suffer, jungle justices will be hers. Amen. Imagine what a woman will do to a child. Lets hope she gets her own child and she will know the sweetness of labour.
Re: Woman Inserts Hot Metal In Vagina Of 5yrs Old Babysitter For Sharing Baby Food by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
thes these are the people who call themselves Christians! and Godly people! embarassed
Re: Woman Inserts Hot Metal In Vagina Of 5yrs Old Babysitter For Sharing Baby Food by sisisioge: 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
Oh dearest Lord! This just broke my heart into several pieces! Whew! May the echoes of love and hope never leave the poor child. O ma se o. Whew! It is well.
Re: Woman Inserts Hot Metal In Vagina Of 5yrs Old Babysitter For Sharing Baby Food by Martin0(m): 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
gypsey:
thes these are the people who call themselves Christians! and Godly people! embarassed

Exactly
Re: Woman Inserts Hot Metal In Vagina Of 5yrs Old Babysitter For Sharing Baby Food by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
HeOrShe:
The devil has no power again..

All his power has been given to Women..

Anyway even Lucifer na woman name

Your ugly mama, sister, wife and daughter are all lucifers and village whores...!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Raids Eateries In Plateau, Enugu, Recovers Drugged Cakes, Cocaine / 17-Year-Old Boy Sentenced To One Year Imprisonment For Raping 4 Boys In Sokoto / 'Solo Pounds' Regains Freedom After Arrest In Ghana, Arrives Nigeria. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.