Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,228 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ (38341 Views)

Minister Of Women Affairs Places ₦2 Million Bounty On Adachukwu Okafor / Woman Inserts Hot Metal In Vagina Of 5yrs Old Babysitter For Sharing Baby Food / Trafficker Inserts Hot Boiling Ring Into Victim’s Virginal (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by FuglyGurl(f): 11:40am On Feb 06
Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor, a lawyer and self-confessed ‘lover of God’ who resides in Akpaka, Onitsha, has allegedly molested 10-year-old Happiness, whom she took into her household to serve as housekeeper.

FIJ learned that Adachukwu brought Happiness into his home in January 2024 after contacting her parents to help her get a child who would assist her with house chores.

Adachukwu’s parents contacted Ifeoma Moughalu, Happiness’ guardian, who lives on the same street as them.

“It was Adachukwu’s parents who connected Ifeoma and Adachukwu,” said Calvin, a man who resides in the same neighbourhood as Adachukwu’s parents and Ifeoma.

Calvin told FIJ that after an agreement was reached, Ifeoma granted Adachukwu permission to take Happiness to her home in Okpakpa.

“In less than two weeks of taking Happiness in, Adachukwu molested her. Adachukwu claimed she told Happiness to bathe her 8-year-old son and she fondled his private parts,” said Calvin.

He told FIJ that Adachukwu used a hot pressing iron to burn Happiness’ buttocks. “She also used fire to heat up a knife and inserted it into the little girl’s vagina,” he added.

Calvin also told FIJ the molestation did not end there. “Happiness told us that she chained her, locked her in the house and starved her of food and water,” he said.

Calvin told FIJ that after molesting the girl, Adachukwu called Ifeoma and ordered her to take Happiness back with her. “Adachukwu threatened Ifeoma that she would deal with her and use her influence as a lawyer if she misbehaved,” said Calvin.

Seeing the harm inflicted on Happiness by Adachukwu, Ifeoma took the 10-year-old to the hospital for treatment and contacted the police afterwards.

As of press time, Happiness is still in the hospital, while the lawyer is allegedly on the run.

“I don’t know if Ada has been arrested by the police,” Ifeoma told FIJ.

FIJ attempted to reach Adachukwu for her reaction, but her mobile number was switched off.

https://fij.ng/article/anambra-lawyer-inserts-hot-knife-into-housekeepers-private-part-as-punishment/

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by Mayng01(m): 11:57am On Feb 06
This must be a fake news. Mbah!

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by aguluobi: 11:59am On Feb 06
Na wa o

7 Likes

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by JohnAOne: 12:02pm On Feb 06
HA!!! 🙆🏾

WICKEDNESS!

Igbo women and maltreating underaged house helps...

Na wa ooh!

246 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by Westerhoffe(m): 12:07pm On Feb 06
I wonder why most women maltreat their househelps…
It's high time this form of child labour is banned.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by Hez143(m): 12:09pm On Feb 06
that's cruel if I must say,btw how will you allow a ten years old girl,to bathe an eight years old boy.

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by Odin13: 12:23pm On Feb 06
Fi’ji.. grin

Not doubting the news.. all is possible with humans.

But the source?

When has it start being credible source of news ..

No be same site that told us.. how osun Gombe zamfara and kwara has become so sufficient in funding and payment of workers..without telling us how this states Dey run the magic?

Those that has been to this states already knows how “ credible “ this Fiji source is?

Even the states indigenous people still the open mouth.. ah”

Nairaland and tribal mushi muchi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by Anguldi(m): 12:24pm On Feb 06
Women undecided

3 Likes

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by KillahPriest: 12:45pm On Feb 06
Mayng01:
it's real bro, fear Nigerian women twenty four times a day

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by muyico(m): 1:19pm On Feb 06
This can't be true, fake news

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by Lastmessenger2: 1:20pm On Feb 06
Fake news from fake people

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by Artscollection: 1:23pm On Feb 06
Our anambra women wicked no doubt!!!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by Advancedpenis: 1:25pm On Feb 06
Artscollection:
Our anambra women wicked no doubt!!!

It's not about Anambra women some people are demons.

You should ask yourself, A lawyer

A fvcking lawyer!!!!!

A lawyer who knows the law

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by odinaccess: 1:39pm On Feb 06
Post her pictures na, all this news without pics dey vex me, so we fit dash her 500 anywhere we see her, 9ja or yankee

8 Likes

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by EmperorCaesar(m): 2:33pm On Feb 06
Wickedness has a physical address
It resides in a real place

Judging by this news, we now know where to find it

15 Likes

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by Artscollection: 2:38pm On Feb 06
Advancedpenis:

It's not about Anambra women some people are demons.

You should ask yourself, A lawyer

A fvcking lawyer!!!!!

A lawyer who knows the law

My Brother i know want iam talking about,the moment i saw the thread i concluded it is them without opening the thread. They are people i know and i grew up amongst them and saw first hand How they treat their maid and was thinking stuffs like that will not re appear in our time but no, the ladies learnt well from their mothers.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by paramakina202: 2:59pm On Feb 06
Mayng01:

It is not fake news o. Go to her Facebook page and see people's anger and reactions.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by Advancedpenis: 3:04pm On Feb 06
Artscollection:

My Brother i know want iam talking about,the moment i saw the thread i concluded it is them without opening the thread. They are people i know and i grew up amongst them and saw first hand How they treat their maid and was thinking stuffs like that will not re appear in our time but no, the ladies learnt well from their mothers.

What will you then call women from Abua ?

1 Like

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:29pm On Feb 06
Saturnalia:

The number of wicked & Godless women in that region is alarming.

Before you read about 3 cases of these hate-filled women maltreating their house helps in other regions, you would have read over 300 cases from this particular region.

You cannot be eating & breathing hatred & wickedness and not be pregnant with it.
Wicked women are everywhere. In Yoruba land, it's hardly reported

5 Likes

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by jude79(m): 3:48pm On Feb 06
I know that every tribe in Nigeria possess both kind and wicked women, I can tell you that ibo women takes the gold when it comes to ways and means of unleashing wickedness on maids, if in doubt goggle women maltreating maids for last ten years in Nigeria, they are in the majority, more needs to be done in areas of human rights abuse in the Eastern enclave.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by cocolacec(m): 3:52pm On Feb 06
The vampire woman wants to eat happiness private and buttocks..Cannibalism runs in her blood.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by Melagros(m): 4:10pm On Feb 06
COMRADES, I don't know the reliability of this news, but if you're unhappy with a third party in your family, just send them out in peace instead of getting yourself in trouble

4 Likes

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by Nonexisting1: 4:32pm On Feb 06
I wouldn't have believed this if I don't know vaginarians very well especially the ones from my side. I'll rather my child is dead than an Igbo woman have her as nanny. They are very wicked but they are the ones that worship God the most. Once you see housemaid in Igboland, you'll know because of the difference in clothing and hairstyle between them and the so called children of madam. Very wicked bunch. I hope the devilish "thing" is caught and given the same treatment she gave the poor child.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by inoki247: 4:36pm On Feb 06
People wickedness jus dey carry power bank for this part of the world...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by Namaster: 5:22pm On Feb 06
Demons.

You don't need to cast and bind them at a vigil. They are the neighbours you see. They are your uncles, aunties, wives, siblings and friends.

What kind of a SICK FUCcCk thinks how can I punish this little, defenseless child that's completely reliant on me and then decides to insert a hot knife inside the CHILD?

Only a DEMON.

ALSO, people need to STOP having children if they'll NOT be there to raise them. Or they CANNOT afford to raise kids.

It's DEMONIC to subject kids to poverty. Use condoms instead.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by Artscollection: 5:43pm On Feb 06
Advancedpenis:

What will you then call women from Abua ?

They hardly have maiď but you see any anambra woman must have maid or the husband boi boi, also ask Any boi boi howfa with madam, na them be nightmare of umu boi.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:35pm On Feb 06
Take her to human right,let her be severely prosecuted and derobed at once,she has lost her mind angry

1 Like

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by vanbonattel: 6:43pm On Feb 06
Fake news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

13-Year-Old Girl Raped By 8 Men Including An Imam In Kaduna Pregnant With Twins / A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) / Osun Court Sentences Man To Death By Hanging For Robbing N3,420

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.