₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,928,378 members, 3,971,213 topics. Date: Friday, 15 December 2017 at 04:39 PM

A nairalander need help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A nairalander need help (149 Views)

A Nairalander Need Advise Please / Help O,a Fellow Nairalander Need Your Help!!! (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

A nairalander need help by Chinenyebae(f): 10:59pm On Dec 07
Good people of nairaland, i don't do this but I am in a state of dilemma now. please I need your assistant. I ought to graduate last year with my mates but I had first semester extra year. Have completed it but Eversince then have been struggling all alone to make things work well

I had been mobilize with Batch B'17 stream 2 and my result is ready but I have a pending sch fees to clear and clearance. I have tried to get 40k out of the 68k I wanted to pay

Pls kindly assist with me any amount God put in your heart. Nasu are on strike but some of the officials do come to school because of the clearance

Kindly assist me with anything you have please, I want to start the clearance next week

Thanks in anticipation
Re: A nairalander need help by FortifiedCity: 11:03pm On Dec 07
What of your people, wetin do them
Re: A nairalander need help by MYHUBBY(m): 11:18pm On Dec 07
how I wish I have cash with me would have help. God will surely intervene my sister
Re: A nairalander need help by Ayinke97: 11:46pm On Dec 07
embarassed
Re: A nairalander need help by Chinenyebae(f): 12:29am On Dec 08
FortifiedCity:
What of your people, wetin do them

I'm an orphan and my aunt I stayed with has tried all her best
Re: A nairalander need help by Chinenyebae(f): 9:29am On Dec 08
Please kindly help a sister. School are going on break any moment frm nextwk and I don't want to miss this year batch

I have missed three batches pls
Re: A nairalander need help by Chinenyebae(f): 8:30pm On Dec 08
God bless you sister for the assistant. Nairalander pls help a sister bikonu remain 20k to complete

I want to start clearance nextwk monday. God bless you as you help me with any amount you can assist me with, Amen.

Please

(0) (Reply)

Lawyer Wants NUC To Shut Down The Law Faculty Of Baze University Abuja: See Why / Shocking Video Of A Male FRSC Official Fighting With A Woman On The Road / 2018 UTME: Full List Of JAMB Accredited CBT Centers In Nigeria (state-by-state)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.