Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,764 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Any Nigerian Interested In Discussing How To Make And Save Money? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Nigerian Interested In Discussing How To Make And Save Money? (433 Views)

How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects / Mistakes Most Online Shoppers In Nigeria Make And How To Avoid Them. / Top Mistakes Freelancers Make And How To Avoid Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nigerian Interested In Discussing How To Make And Save Money? by opeyemi53: 12:12am On Dec 08, 2017
Hello Nigerians,

For too many individuals in Nigeria, discussing how to acquire money is ungodly. For this reason alone, when money elude most of the youths, they run straight to seek help of mumbo-jumbo, the get scammed at best and at worst get killed by the spiritualists. I feel it's high time we ended this in Nigeria.

Let me assure you that not everyone will become millionaires because we have different conditions and abilities. But I know enough things that will take most of our youths from being cash-strapped in most times.

So, what am I asking us to do? Just comment Yes under this post if you are interested in discussing money and how to acquire it. If I could get rubost amount of replies from serious individuals who are ready to break the poverty circle, I am ready to sacrifice my time to bring you actionable tips and advice for just a few days on this platform.

Nothing is required more than for you to just type "yes"

You are not going to need to pay or by a book. All. You are going to need is read. Drop your response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Nigerian Interested In Discussing How To Make And Save Money? by DozieInc(m): 1:24am On Dec 08, 2017
Yes
Re: Any Nigerian Interested In Discussing How To Make And Save Money? by blessedvisky(m): 5:52am On Dec 08, 2017
Yes
Re: Any Nigerian Interested In Discussing How To Make And Save Money? by Asifo: 6:21am On Dec 08, 2017
mas4synergy@gmail.com
Re: Any Nigerian Interested In Discussing How To Make And Save Money? by Jessyj616: 8:12am On Dec 08, 2017
yes
Re: Any Nigerian Interested In Discussing How To Make And Save Money? by hayzed1090: 9:56am On Dec 08, 2017
Yes

(1) (Reply)

Court Restrains FG, EFCC From Crippling Operations Of Aiteo And Benedict Peters / Please Bankers I Need Your Assistance Here. / 3 Quick Tips To Save More Money And Spend Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.