Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,707 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Kemi Afolabi Shares Throwback Photo Of 20 Years - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Afolabi Shares Throwback Photo Of 20 Years (1615 Views)

I'll Die And Be Buried In My Grave, - Actress Kemi Afolabi Shares Cryptic Post / Kemi Afolabi Slammed For Wearing A Swimsuit In Dubai / Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Throwback Photo From "Living In Bondage"; Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Afolabi Shares Throwback Photo Of 20 Years by Sleempapa(m): 1:05am On Dec 08, 2017
The picture dates back to 20-years ago.
She shared it on her Instagram page to
appreciate the goodness of God.
She captioned her post with some
prayers to usher in the new year. Read
them below;
"20years ago with @claire_nimi #tbt
"Thank you God for your maximum
protection over my family and loved ones
it’s such a heart wrenching situation to
loose loved ones to death which is
inevitable anyways☹️ My father, my
God...pls protect us all in the remaining
days of the year 2017 and beyond
"May we enter the new year with our
mouth full of your praises we shall not
mourn over our fathers, mothers, uncles,
aunties, husbands, wives, children,
grandchildren, friends and loved
ones.
Untimely death shall not be our
portion...AMEN!!!!
#pray #pray #pray #pray #pray #pray
#pray #pray #pray #pray #pray #pray
#pray #pray #pray #pray #pray #pray"

cc; lalasticlala

source;

https://greenloaded.com/celebrities/yoruba-actress-shares-throwback-photo-of-20-years/

Re: Kemi Afolabi Shares Throwback Photo Of 20 Years by Nobody: 2:46am On Dec 08, 2017
She looks like Bobrisky now

(1) (Reply)

Ex Wife Of Lil Wayne, Toya Wright Shares Nude Maternity Shoot (see Pic) / See Mercy Aigbe's Multi Million Naira Expensive Mansion In Lagos (inside & Outsi / Destiny Etiko Strikes Hot Pose With ‘mad Man’ (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.