Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

How Much Are You Making Abroad Convert To Naira - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Are You Making Abroad Convert To Naira (1167 Views)

Nigerian Banks To Start Mass Sacking Due To Naira Fall!! / Are You Making This Mistake On Interview? / Can I Convert My HND To B.sc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How Much Are You Making Abroad Convert To Naira by KnowAll(m): 11:43am On Mar 30, 2010
Ladies and gentlemen in other for our brethrens in Niaja to no say nothing dey abroad I have decide to post how much I am making a month in London convert to Naira and how much I have left after all expenses. The good thing is we are on the internet and nobody really knows who you are, so ladies and gentlemen feel free to post how much you are making a month on this thread.

I make £2,750 in Naira ( N687500 ) pounds a month and my outgoing is £3,100 (N775,000.00) , so I am £350(N87,500.00) worse off every month,

Oh boy obodo oyinbo no easy oh,
Re: How Much Are You Making Abroad Convert To Naira by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 30, 2010
KnowAll:

Ladies and gentlemen in other for our brethrens in Niaja to no say nothing dey abroad I have decide to post how much I am making a month in London convert to Naira and how much I have left after all expenses. The good thing is we are on the internet and nobody really knows who you are, so ladies and gentlemen feel free to post how much you are making a month on this thread.

I make £2,750 in Naira ( N687500 ) pounds a month and my outgoing is £3,100 (N775,000.00) , so I am £350(N87,500.00) worse off every month,

So how do you compensate for the deficit.

Not many people take home that amount here in the UK , believe me   cool

But I refuse to post how much I earn, my enemies fellow Nairalanders such as Hatch et al will be happy to jump on my case.  grin
Re: How Much Are You Making Abroad Convert To Naira by KnowAll(m): 11:50am On Mar 30, 2010
So how do you compensate for the deficit.

Not many people take home that amount here in the UK , believe me

But I refuse to post how much I earn, my enemies such as fellow Nairalanders Hatch et al will be happy to jump on my case.

I compensate the deficit with the believe some debts and commitments would fizzle out and I will have some disposable income in some months and years to come.
Re: How Much Are You Making Abroad Convert To Naira by KnowAll(m): 11:56am On Mar 30, 2010
@frosbel

And don’t forget if u are married the wife’s income will keep the family afloat until things straighten out for oga.
Re: How Much Are You Making Abroad Convert To Naira by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 30, 2010
KnowAll:

@frosbel

And don’t forget if u are married the wife’s income will keep the family afloat until things straighten out for oga.

Thats good, my wife does not work, she is a fully fledged housewife but hoping to go back into employment as my little boys are now old enough.

Until then, all I can say is na wah ooo, grin
Re: How Much Are You Making Abroad Convert To Naira by lonelydude: 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2010
KnowAll:

Guy, is that amount after tax or before tax? For me, I think the tax should have swept out a greater percentage of your so-called monthly income especially for those doing professional job.

Let's don't give people false hope back home. because what you just stated as your monthly income is quite high.
Re: How Much Are You Making Abroad Convert To Naira by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 30, 2010
lonelydude:

Guy, is that amount after tax or before tax? For me, I think the tax should have swept out a greater percentage of your so-called monthly income especially for those doing professional job.

Let's don't give people false hope back home. because what you just stated as your monthly income is quite high.

Nope, its not high at all.

Many people take home from £3,000 upwards.
Re: How Much Are You Making Abroad Convert To Naira by honeric01(m): 7:29pm On Mar 30, 2010
so out of your £3,100, £350 is what goes out? you end up with £2,750? bro, that's that high, by the way, do you still have to pay any other bills from that £2,750?
Re: How Much Are You Making Abroad Convert To Naira by KnowAll(m): 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2010
so out of your £3,100, £350 is what goes out? you end up with £2,750? bro, that's that high, by the way, do you still have to pay any other bills from that £2,750?

That income is a bit high but it is based on 2 jobs not one job. b4 tax it is about £4,900. I pay all the bills in the house and maintain 2 families after divorce so I am out of pocket after paying all the bills. my wife helps out to make the pain bearable.

out of £2750, £3150 GOES OUT, SO I am out of pocket every month by £350.00
Re: How Much Are You Making Abroad Convert To Naira by honeric01(m): 12:02pm On Mar 31, 2010
KnowAll:

out of £2750, £3150 GOES OUT, SO I am out of pocket every month by £350.00[/color]

That's -350 if i read you right? undecided
Re: How Much Are You Making Abroad Convert To Naira by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2010
frosbel:

Thats good, my wife does not work, she is a fully fledged housewife but hoping to go back into employment as my little boys are now old enough.

If you have all these why not face your business here in London and stop your highly irresponsible posts. But I have to say that your posts do reveal a sociopathic mindset. undecided undecided
Re: How Much Are You Making Abroad Convert To Naira by AjanleKoko: 11:41pm On Mar 31, 2010
Okay. . . time to lock this thread.

(1)

Man Carries 7 Bags Of Cement At A Go To Earn A Living- Caption / Police Recruitment Portal Is Now Open / Globacom Customer Care Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.