Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Can I Convert My HND To B.sc? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can I Convert My HND To B.sc? (4290 Views)

BSC OR Pgd.which One Should I Go For After My HND. / HND Holders Have More Opportunities Than A B.sc 2.2. See Why.. / Why This Discrimination Between B.Sc & HND? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Convert My HND To B.sc? by Andycool: 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2007
Does Anyone knows any institution doing degree conversion program such as converting HND to B.Sc etc?
Re: Can I Convert My HND To B.sc? by hamabra(m): 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2007
this ur question keeps me thinking if u pass thru school or school pass thru u, what a question hope u will get an answer from Yar'adua
Re: Can I Convert My HND To B.sc? by ishmael(m): 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2007
Better go and do a PGD; or just go back and start all over and do a Bsc.
Re: Can I Convert My HND To B.sc? by mashaun(m): 7:50am On Oct 23, 2007
@hamara,
if you have nothing to offfer the gentle man,you had better leave him

my guy, spend three more years in LASU and become a degree holder or three more years in unilag (dli),provided you passed your HND at upper credit level,
Re: Can I Convert My HND To B.sc? by KGREAT(m): 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2007
uniport is running the Programme if you can afford it,or better still i uk.
smiley
Re: Can I Convert My HND To B.sc? by ishmael(m): 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2007
This HND thing should be scrapped jo, so that people will not waste their time and resources going to do a program (HND) that will not be recognised and accepted in the labour market.
Re: Can I Convert My HND To B.sc? by manoy(m): 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2007
You guys should not discourage this gentleman,if u can't solve his problem leave him alone.

Youngmen,You can convert your HND to Bsc in a year if u can come to UK.

check uk schools online,IT IS POSSIBLE OK

Goodluck
Re: Can I Convert My HND To B.sc? by abott(m): 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2007
Nairalander, i feel this site is an avenue to help each other, lets not disuade people from making their post no matter how silly they may seem, he has only asked a simple question which has a simple answer, no need shouting him down, it might sound silly to be askin how to change an HND to BSc, but really the stigma attached to HND holders warrant this need.

Guy, to your question: To change ur HND to a BSc, you'll have to get a Direct Entry (DE) form and apply to any University of your choice, some universities require a minimum of Upper Credit, e.g Unilag, while some might take Lower Credit, check out the Jamb Brochure to make a choice anyway. However, if you have the money, i'll advise you check out for foreign schools and go a foreign BSc degree, which would be faster.

Wish you all the best.
Re: Can I Convert My HND To B.sc? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2007
manoy,
Pardon my ignorance by UK do u mean United Kingdom or Uni. Kano

(1) (Reply)

Are Foreign Graduates That Much Better Than Nigerian Graduates / Need Details Of ICAN / Federal Pensioners Protest Non Payment Of Arreas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.