Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,599 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Nollywood Producers Can’t Afford To Pay What I Want – Uti Nwachukwu - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nollywood Producers Can’t Afford To Pay What I Want – Uti Nwachukwu (443 Views)

BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals / Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija / Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Producers Can’t Afford To Pay What I Want – Uti Nwachukwu by Shalombrain: 3:40am On Dec 08, 2017
Uti Nwachukwu has said that Nollywood producers can’t afford to pay him what he really wants to earn as an actor.

The actor revealed this during an interview with Punch. According to the Big Brother Africa winner, he took a break from acting because it doesn’t pay much.

“I haven’t been in the country, but I am back now. I took a break from acting because it doesn’t pay much and I am not ready for that kind of life,” Nwachukwu said.

“I don’t want to pretend about it; so, I am only focusing on what brings greater remuneration, which is television presenting and hosting of events.”.... Continue reading

http://abspad.com/2017/12/07/nollywood-producers-cant-afford-pay-want-uti-nwachukwu/
Re: Nollywood Producers Can’t Afford To Pay What I Want – Uti Nwachukwu by beewhy009(m): 6:10am On Dec 08, 2017
Uhnuhn... Go to Bollywood or Hollywood nah

(1) (Reply)

Easy Way To Pay Tv Subscription Online / #bbnaija: Dee-one Reacts To The Eviction Of The Housemates He Called ‘talented’ / Story About My Life Gets Selected In Multiple American Film Festivals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.