Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

Truth Told: IMSU 400l Student Said She Didn't Stab 100l Roommate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Truth Told: IMSU 400l Student Said She Didn't Stab 100l Roommate (356 Views)

The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / FUTA 400L Student Designs And Built Automatic Change Over (PHOTOS) / 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Truth Told: IMSU 400l Student Said She Didn't Stab 100l Roommate by dionflex: 4:57am On Dec 08, 2017
After weeks of claims that she Stabbed her roommate, Stacy Owunezi Imo State University 400l student took to Facebook to refute the claim that she stabbed her roommate.

This is the said Ezinne that claimed I stabbed her to death, this criminal, she schooled in unizik, left there and came to imsu. She's not a small girl but a criminal.... When she came to stay with me she had only one bag of cloth.... No bed no reading table no nothing, I welcomed her as a sister, and told her to feel free to use all of my things as I now take her to be my sister, I feed her, dash her some of my clothes, loved her like family, I innocently told her everything about me, even from my year one to this final year, she always ask me questions about myself, and ask me to give her my phone that she wants to look at my pictures, but I can never touch her own phone, everywhere has password, messages, pictures and what hav u. a month later, her character started changing, she no longer talk to me, greet me, to d extent of even traveling for two or more weeks without telling me she's traveling like a good roommate should. Well to cut d long story short, I didn't stab her she used scissors on me and wanted to destroy my face... But I cannot let this witch go Scot free (as Lagos girl wey I be
) I defended myself... That is her brother Kingsley John who wrote that rubbish about me.... She's a Thief, wicked girl, and her heart is full of jealousy and hatred for her fellow girl

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

LASU Notice To Newly Admitted Candidates / Microbial Analysis Of Water From A Free Access Swimming Pool / Information Technology On Marketing Of Banking Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.