Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,636 members, 7,840,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year (12429 Views)

MTN, Dangote, Coca-Cola Lead Top 50 Brands Nigeria 2017 Ranking / Top 10 Richest Professions/careers In Nigeria 2017!! / 30 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 [updated] Number 5 Will Leave You Shouting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by wolextayo: 7:51am On Dec 08, 2017
crisycent:
December 17, 2014 this useless bank debited me COT on a failed transfer. They returned the transfer amount but never returned my COT. I callled and called they said it is an automated thing.

I worried them on Twitter, they blocked me after I showed proof of debit. Very useless bank. I will bomb one of your branches very soon .
Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by Aurobindo(m): 7:53am On Dec 08, 2017
I can't believe this... GTBank now steal money unnecessary. I wonder how it is the best bank.
Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by fajob: 7:54am On Dec 08, 2017
ok keep it up my bank

www.jolagict.com
Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by Dagoma: 7:56am On Dec 08, 2017
Congratulations to my Bank
Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by Dagoma: 7:57am On Dec 08, 2017
Aurobindo:
I can't believe this... GTBank now steal money unnecessary. I wonder how it is the best bank.

Sue them now.
Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by Sike(m): 7:59am On Dec 08, 2017
NICE ONE
Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by ibkgab001: 8:00am On Dec 08, 2017
MY BANK + FIDELITY
Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by emakind(m): 8:03am On Dec 08, 2017
lodgerill2:
Foremost African financial institution; Guaranty Trust Bank plc (GTBank) has been recognized as the 2017 ‘Bank of the Year Nigeria’, at The Banker Awards which held in London, United Kingdom.

The Banker, a publication of the Financial Times, is the world’s leading monthly journal of records for the banking Industry, with over 90 years expertise in publishing development in the banking industry both Africa and on the global scale.

The Banker Awards is regarded as the industry standard for banking excellence, recognizing and celebrating the achievements of individuals and financial institutions within the global banking sector.

According to Brian Caplen, Editor of The Banker Magazine: “The banking and financial services industry continues to develop rapidly, with a few financial institutions cementing their positions as market leaders, pushing the boundaries of innovation and excellence.
GTBank has over the years maintained a reputation for delivering notable financial success hinged on world-class corporate governance standards and excellent service delivery.”

Receiving the award on behalf of the Bank, Segun Agbaje, Managing Director/CEO of GTBank said; “We are honored to be recognized as the 2017 Bank of the Year.

Our vision has always been to create an oasis in the financial services industry and we strive to achieve this by adopting high corporate governance standards whilst pushing the limits of innovation and service delivery to provide our customers with a superior banking experience.

He further stated that; “This award serves as further motivation for us as we continue to transform our organization into a platform for enriching lives that offers our customers benefits beyond banking.

It also reflects our sustained commitment to maximize shareholders’ value and deliver a superior and sustainable return, guided by our founding values of hard work, discipline and integrity.”

GTBank has consistently played a leading role in Africa’s banking industry.

The GTBank brand is regarded by industry watchers as one of the best run financial institutions across its subsidiary countries and serves as a role model within the financial service industry due to its bias for world-class corporate governance standards, excellent service quality and innovation.

In due recognition of the Bank’s leading role in Africa’s banking industry, owing to its bias for world-class corporate governance standards and excellent service delivery and innovation, GTBank has been a recipient to numerous awards over the course of the year.

They include Best Bank in Nigeria by Euromoney, Bank of the Year by EMEA Finance and African Bank of the Year by Africa Banker Magazine.

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/gtbank-emerges-nigerias-2017-bank-of.html?m=1

LalasticlalaLalasticlala
OAM4J
Mynd44
dats my bank..the most simplistic bank I hav eva been with.very very student friendly and flexible..
Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by Phunkyposh(f): 8:04am On Dec 08, 2017
Is our Bank Ooo. GT
If you don't have a GTB account... I'm not sure you are a true Nigerian.

Zero operating balance
Best Internet banking and USSD code ☑ ☑
Best Edifice

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by Dollabiz: 8:08am On Dec 08, 2017
Oh
Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by salesforce: 8:15am On Dec 08, 2017
Oh
Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by DavidEsq(m): 8:23am On Dec 08, 2017
Dopeyomi:
True

But they should reverse my #25,300 since November 19!
My bro, a court order gotten in less dan 3 hours wld do it
Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by DavidEsq(m): 8:25am On Dec 08, 2017
crisycent:
December 17, 2014 this useless bank debited me COT on a failed transfer. They returned the transfer amount but never returned my COT. I callled and called they said it is an automated thing.

I worried them on Twitter, they blocked me after I showed proof of debit. Very useless bank. I will bomb one of your branches very soon .
angry
Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by NLbully(m): 8:27am On Dec 08, 2017
Wema bank anytime anyday jare GTB ko Jibiti ni
Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by walter08: 8:31am On Dec 08, 2017
I have three accounts and did some research on three acct UBA, GTBank and FirstBank. Although i have more money on FirstBank, GTBank emerged winner. I have decided to operate one before July 2018

3 Likes

Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by NAJALYN: 8:32am On Dec 08, 2017
Congrats GTB, for a well-deserved award.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by Johnayoola(m): 8:35am On Dec 08, 2017
Not suprise,were u guys expecting another bank to win it before tho they need to work more on themselves

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by val4sure(m): 8:37am On Dec 08, 2017
They deserve it,moreover Eco bank has been nominated as the worst bank ever liveth,i can't even advice my enemy to open an account with them,useless bank of the century.

3 Likes

Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by Stevengerd(m): 8:37am On Dec 08, 2017
Who Dem wan give if no be GTBANK.

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by Draei: 8:47am On Dec 08, 2017
Stupid inconsiderate bunch of
goblins sitting behind the desk.
Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by Lokoyen(m): 8:50am On Dec 08, 2017
veekid:
Well deserved; but they should come and plant a branch around iwo road-idi ape axis

eBranch is even okay at that axis.
Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by Goke7: 8:55am On Dec 08, 2017
Bolustical:
GTBANK has made banking more convenient for me.

I love the bank.

But they should work on their staff temperaments.

dem be contract staff earning peanuts hence the bad temperament.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by Lokoyen(m): 8:55am On Dec 08, 2017
DavidEsq:

My bro, a court order gotten in less dan 3 hours wld do it

Oga lawyer this court officials av made court other to be gold. They will ask you someone to wait for 3 weeks can u imagine!
Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by Realdeals(m): 9:03am On Dec 08, 2017
I'm always suprised if any youth says he doesn't have a GTbank account.

4 Likes

Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by ewizard1: 9:04am On Dec 08, 2017
Was any bank dragging it with them before?

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by ewizard1: 9:05am On Dec 08, 2017
Realdeals:
I'm always suprised if any youth says he doesn't have a GTbank account.
I do too! grin

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by chikejude(m): 9:08am On Dec 08, 2017
More than 90% of Bankers in Nigeria maintain an account with GTBank. They have got all it takes to take over Africa. They should work on using cheap tellers who are always angry.

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by ucnwafor(m): 9:21am On Dec 08, 2017
ewizard1:
I do too! grin
Then u are missing out bro, GTB my bank nd I
Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by Hormotorlah: 9:23am On Dec 08, 2017
Dopeyomi:
True

But they should reverse my #25,300 since November 19!

Lol, oro akeregbe lon dun elemu grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by DONADAMS(m): 9:31am On Dec 08, 2017
GTB agents on here...please I wanna change my D.O.B what'll I need?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Knows About Revenuevault.com / CBN’s Suspension Of FX Supply To BDCS Boosts Banks’ Income / Coca Cola Distributorship Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.