Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,703 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

As-shrik Part 1 - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / As-shrik Part 1 (1296 Views)

Islam And Extra-marital Affairs In The Workplace Part 1 / Biography Of Uthman Bn Affan Part 1 2 3 / Misconceptions About Allah (part 1 Of 3): Is Allah God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As-shrik Part 1 by Lukgaf(m): 7:02am On Dec 08, 2017
*AS-SHIRK (1)

A’uudhu billahi minas Shaytaanir Rajeem, Bismillahir Rahmaanir Raheem

Alhamdulillah wasolatu wasalam ‘ala rosulillah
Shirk is the opposite of monotheism in Islam. The word shirk in Arabic means taking a partner, i.e., regarding someone as the partner of another. In Islamic context, shirk means ascribing a partner or rival to Allah in Lordship (rububiyyah), worship (Uluhiyyah) or in His names and attributes (Asmau wasifat).

There are verses of Quran pointing or nailing prohibition of shirk. Allah says (interpretation of the meaning): “Then do not set up rivals unto Allah (in worship) while you know (that He Alone has the right to be worshipped)” Q2:22
In the hadith it is narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever dies claiming that Allah has a rival, will enter Hell.” Bukhari 4497 Muslim 92.

*Types of shirk

The scholars divided shirk into two types:

1. Shirk al akbar (major shirk), and

2. Shirk al asgar (minor shirk).

*Major Shirk

This means ascribing to someone other than Allah something that belongs only to Allah, such as Lordship (rububiyyah), divinity (uluhiyyah) and the divine names and attributes (al-asma’ wa’l-sifaat). This is the kind of shirk that Allah does not forgive, and it is the shirk of which Allah says (interpretation of the meaning): “And of mankind are some who take (for worship) others besides Allah as rivals (to Allah). They love them as they love Allah” 2:165. Or the belief that there are those who know the Unseen as well as Allah

Shirk may sometimes take the form of words: Such as those who make du’aa’ or pray to someone other than Allah. Shirk may sometimes take the form of actions: Such as one who sacrifices, prays or prostrates to something other than Allah.

*Minor Shirk

الشرك الإصغر: وهو كل ما كان وسيلة إلى الشرك الأكبر ، أو ورد في النصوص أنه شرك ، ولم يصل إلى حد الشرك الأكبر

Minor shirk is anything that serve as means or way to major shirk, anything mentioned in the verse of Quran or sound hadith as minor shirk and has not reach level of major shirk.

*There are guidelines to identify minor shirk enumerated by scholars, these includes:

1. Anything confirmed or mentioned by Prophet salallahu ‘alayhi wasalam as minor shirk i.e. Mahmoud ibn Labeed said: The Messenger of Allah salallahu ‘alayhi wasalam said: “The thing that I fear most for you is minor shirk.” They said: “O Messenger of Allah, what is minor shirk?” He said: “Showing off, for Allah will say on the Day when people are recompensed for their actions: ‘Go to those for whom you were showing off with your deeds in the world, and see what reward you find with them.’” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 951.

2. When the word shirk is used in the texts of the Qur’an and Sunnah in the indefinite form [without the definite article al-]. This usually refers to minor shirk, and there are many examples of this, such as when the Prophet sallallahu ‘alayhi wasalam said: “Incantations, amulets and love spells are shirk.” Abu Dawood, 3883; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 331. What is meant by shirk here is minor shirk, not major shirk as scholars have confirmed

Amulets are things that are hung on children such as turquoise beads and the like, which they claim will protect them from the evil eye or make the child grow teeth. Love spells are something that they do, claiming that it will make a woman beloved to her husband and a man beloved to his wife. These are minor shirk that leads to major shirk.

It saddened heart, some have insured the life of an innocent child under Devils unknowingly, thus has effects on the child.
To be cont…..inshaa Allah

http://fiqhclass.org/index.php/2017/04/17/as-shirk-1/

May Allah forgive us and grant us protection from evils that some have invited.
Re: As-shrik Part 1 by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:41am On Dec 08, 2017
O Allah, I seek refuge with You lest I should commit shirk with You knowingly and I seek Your forgiveness for what I do unknowingly.

Aameen
Re: As-shrik Part 1 by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 8:32am On Dec 10, 2017
Rashduct4luv:
O Allah, I seek refuge with You lest I should commit shirk with You knowingly and I seek Your forgiveness for what I do unknowingly.

Aameen
Its not in islam to say aameen after dua. ko ni eri.
Re: As-shrik Part 1 by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Its not in islam to say aameen after dua. ko ni eri.

Please spare me all this...

I say aameen after du'a. Go and start your correction from home!
Re: As-shrik Part 1 by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Please spare me all this...

I say aameen after du'a. Go and start your correction from home!
LAUGHING . .av done more than that at h0me. do not die except u a muslim. a muslim do n0t say amen after dua
Re: As-shrik Part 1 by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
LAUGHING . .av done more than that at h0me. do not die except u a muslim. a muslim do n0t say amen after dua

Oga Takfeery, let me die while saying aameen! I hope you dont die while calling a Muslim kaafir!
Re: As-shrik Part 1 by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Oga Takfeery, let me die while saying aameen! I hope you dont die while calling a Muslim kaafir!
Laughing. .ehn ehn. . calling us takferee. dats part of ur aqeedah. NOW, WE WILL KNOW TAKFEREE, ASRAU BILAL, ALARO, AMUBIEYA, SHAROF OGBOMOSHO, ADAM ABDULAH AL ILORY, HABEEB MARKAZ, FAROUQ ONIKIJIPA ... who is a muslim am0ng them and who is a kafeer among them?
Re: As-shrik Part 1 by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Laughing. .ehn ehn. . calling us takferee. dats part of ur aqeedah. NOW, WE WILL KNOW TAKFEREE, ASRAU BILAL, ALARO, AMUBIEYA, SHAROF OGBOMOSHO, ADAM ABDULAH AL ILORY, HABEEB MARKAZ, FAROUQ ONIKIJIPA ... who is a muslim am0ng them and who is a kafeer among them?

I Know you can write hundreds of your so called ahl bidi'a names.

It's your Manhaj to find fault in Muslims

to call people names ahl bidi'a, ahl Kufr, etc.

Is this Salafiyah? laa!

Tafeeriyoon!
Re: As-shrik Part 1 by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:03am On Dec 12, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Is this Salafiyah? laa!

Tafeeriyoon!
So ALLAH that kafara some muslims in quran is a takfery, rosul that kafara muslims that turn to khawarij na takfery, abubakr that kafara muslims people who refuse to pay zakat na takfery, umar that kafara qodariyah sect na takfery, ali that kafara shia and khawarij na takfery . . o ti daran . . umar that kafara quweziroh, a sahabah dat turn kafir na takfery, rosul and other sahabahs that kafara quweziroh na takfeery, umar that kafara and beat a member of qodariyah before he roja na takfiry, abu musa that kafara people using counting method for adkhar, saying adkar in jammah na takfiry, rosul that kafara d sahabah dat did nikah with his father wife na takfiry abi . .OLODO OSHI. .ma,4rytferyufbe
Re: As-shrik Part 1 by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:09am On Dec 12, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Is this Salafiyah? laa!

Tafeeriyoon!
Sheik muqbil dat kafara abu anifa na takfiry, muhammad bin abdul wahab that kafara sufi and kill them na takfiry, gbogbo awon alfa salaf that kafara onibidia of their time na takfiry, gbogbo alfa salaf that kafara seyid qutub, hassan albana and other tohgut na takfiry . . MU ALFA SALAF EYOKAN TABI SAHABAH KAN, TABI AYA QURAN KAN, TABI HADITH KAN that said if u kafara kafir, u b takfiry . . OPOnU OSHI, OLODO, ELEGBE NI E . .a
Re: As-shrik Part 1 by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:11am On Dec 12, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
So ALLAH that kafara some muslims in quran is a takfery, rosul that kafara muslims that turn to khawarij na takfery, abubakr that kafara muslims people who refuse to pay zakat na takfery, umar that kafara qodariyah sect na takfery, ali that kafara shia and khawarij na takfery . . o ti daran . . umar that kafara quweziroh, a sahabah dat turn kafir na takfery, rosul and other sahabahs that kafara quweziroh na takfeery, umar that kafara and beat a member of qodariyah before he roja na takfiry, abu musa that kafara people using counting method for adkhar, saying adkar in jammah na takfiry, rosul that kafara d sahabah dat did nikah with his father wife na takfiry abi . .OLODO OSHI. .ma,4rytferyufbe

Takfeery can you mention the persons Allah Takfeery? The Persons the Prophet takfeer and the Persons the Sahabahs Takfeer?

Also state the reason(s) for the Takfeer.
Re: As-shrik Part 1 by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:15am On Dec 12, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Sheik muqbil dat kafara abu anifa na takfiry, muhammad bin abdul wahab that kafara sufi and kill them na takfiry, gbogbo awon alfa salaf that kafara onibidia of their time na takfiry, gbogbo alfa salaf that kafara seyid qutub, hassan albana and other tohgut na takfiry . . MU ALFA SALAF EYOKAN TABI SAHABAH KAN, TABI AYA QURAN KAN, TABI HADITH KAN that said if u kafara kafir, u b takfiry . . OPOnU OSHI, OLODO, ELEGBE NI E . .a

How many rewards do you get for each Takfeer?

For calling people "OPOnU OSHI, OLODO, ELEGBE'' how many negative reward do you earn?

Mention one person the any of the Salaf takfeer only because of saying Aameen or using spoon.

If you can't answer this please never reply me again.
Re: As-shrik Part 1 by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:21am On Dec 12, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Takfeery can you mention the persons Allah Takfeery? The Persons the Prophet takfeer and the Persons the Sahabahs Takfeer?

I am n0t here to lecture you . . if u want lecture on takfeer. . almost every salaf wrote books on it, go download and read it. . or go download jabata lecture on takfer. . . AND AM VERY SURE IF I TAKE MY TIME TO BRING ALL THOSE DALIL 1 BY 1, u wil never accept . . simple akam issue of saying amen after dua, corrected you and told u it has no dalil, u refused and insist on saying amen after dua. .NOTE: IF YOU DIE BELIEVING WE CANNOT CALL KAFIR A KAFIR, WALOI KAFIR NI E. . the 3 kafir dat rosul was cursing during the war with kafir, dat event made qunut exist in islam . . toor, u dat d0nt know any hadith talkless of quran or understand islam . . if u die with ur rubbish aqeedah, wa jo ina ni mo so fun e yen . .better tuba
Re: As-shrik Part 1 by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:32am On Dec 12, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

How many rewards do you get for each Takfeer?

For calling people "OPOnU OSHI, OLODO, ELEGBE'' how many negative reward do you earn?

Mention one person the any of the Salaf takfeer only because of saying Aameen or using spoon.

If you can't answer this please never reply me again.
Calling kafir people kafir is ibadah, just like every salafs do. . .go read fatawa of sheik ibn taymiyah, uthaymeen, jabata, abu ibeji, yusuf iwo and every other salafs or better still hadith 'kulu bidatun dolala' or hadith muslim 1404 . . and as long as u doing every sunnah and after giving u dalil and explanations that eating with spoon & saying amen after dua is bida, u understood and u reject u be kafir . . .qo read tira. .so many salafs have turn onibida. . some for praising onibidia, some for defending onibidia. . . u d0nt kn0w anything at all. . . just 1 bidia, u are condemned .. u b salaf and u are using tesubah for adkar, baba nla keferi ni such pers0n
Re: As-shrik Part 1 by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:38am On Dec 12, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

AM N0T HERE TO LECTURE YOU. LO KA TIRA AW0N SALAFS ON TAKFIR OR DOWNLOAD JABATA LECTURE ON TAKFIR . J
Re: As-shrik Part 1 by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:50am On Dec 12, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Calling kafir people kafir is ibadah, just like every salafs do. . .go read fatawa of sheik ibn taymiyah, uthaymeen, jabata, abu ibeji, yusuf iwo and every other salafs or better still hadith 'kulu bidatun dolala' or hadith muslim 1404 . . and as long as u doing every sunnah and after giving u dalil and explanations that eating with spoon & saying amen after dua is bida, u understood and u reject u be kafir . . .qo read tira. .so many salafs have turn onibida. . some for praising onibidia, some for defending onibidia. . . u d0nt kn0w anything at all. . . just 1 bidia, u are condemned .. u b salaf and u are using tesubah for adkar, baba nla keferi ni such pers0n

ok

(1) (Reply)

Guidelines While Doing Al-istikhaarah / Muslims In Netherlands Celebrate Converts Day / How Many Wives Did Prophet Mohammed Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.