Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,262 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Funny Cartoon Of Wizkid And Governor Okorocha - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funny Cartoon Of Wizkid And Governor Okorocha (37570 Views)

9ice And Governor Yahaya Bello Display The 4+4 Symbol (Photo) / BBNaija: Governor Okorocha, Miracle, Nina, Bambam, Teddy-A, Others In Group Pic / AY Meets Governor Okorocha: "Your Statue Is Loading" - Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Cartoon Of Wizkid And Governor Okorocha by Bankyb10(m): 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2017
grin
Re: Funny Cartoon Of Wizkid And Governor Okorocha by Veeflow(m): 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2017
Chiscomax:
How is this Rubbish funny? angry
sad soul tongue
Re: Funny Cartoon Of Wizkid And Governor Okorocha by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
miracool946:
Lolz honorable wizkid. Pipu Don turn imo state to joke.

This is supposed to be funny?

Re: Funny Cartoon Of Wizkid And Governor Okorocha by 2shure: 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
Blood of Dettol

u dont mean it

see the poor 0.5 D
cartoon.

not even 3D

Blood of dettol

1 Like

Re: Funny Cartoon Of Wizkid And Governor Okorocha by Afobear: 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
miracool946:

your brain need to be evaluated to check for a missing gap.if found,cement should be made available to.fill the great lacuna because for you to think this funny is a testament to the fact you are leaking upstairs
Re: Funny Cartoon Of Wizkid And Governor Okorocha by ndubueze92(m): 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
mineANDurs:
Nwanne Akpuola gi? grin
Nne aka nwere ohere ebe unu?
Nna acho ebe aga akpu m oo...
Re: Funny Cartoon Of Wizkid And Governor Okorocha by Ariskny: 6:01pm On Dec 08, 2017
Can't remember who are they?
Re: Funny Cartoon Of Wizkid And Governor Okorocha by chuks34(m): 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
I pity for imolites
Re: Funny Cartoon Of Wizkid And Governor Okorocha by olatunjithomas(m): 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2017
miracool946:

I dey expect Adolf Hitler own sef
Re: Funny Cartoon Of Wizkid And Governor Okorocha by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
ndubueze92:
Nne aka nwere ohere ebe unu? Nna acho ebe aga akpu m oo...

Ohere di nwanne m, gwazikwaa Rocha's onye okpukpu cheesy
Re: Funny Cartoon Of Wizkid And Governor Okorocha by ndubueze92(m): 11:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
mineANDurs:

Ohere di nwanne m,
gwazikwaa Rocha's onye okpukpu cheesy
Ebea oputakwara n'uzo? Ana m acho ebe ndi mmadu gana ahu m ofuma, Dalu.
Re: Funny Cartoon Of Wizkid And Governor Okorocha by Boriqua(m): 10:35am On Dec 09, 2017
Quit making jest of the Governor, if you dont hve constructive thing to say just keep shut.
Re: Funny Cartoon Of Wizkid And Governor Okorocha by Boriqua(m): 10:38am On Dec 09, 2017
chuks34:
I pity for imolites
No pity yourself, you and your alarming ignorance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo / "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity / Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.