Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Watch How Reekado Banks’ Friends Surprised Him With A Birthday Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch How Reekado Banks’ Friends Surprised Him With A Birthday Party (783 Views)

Dbanj’s Wife Surprised Him On Father’s Day With Alot Of Goodies (photos) / Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch How Reekado Banks’ Friends Surprised Him With A Birthday Party by bossmeek(m): 8:40am On Dec 08, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-cDMgE1R0vD8/WipBU26DtJI/AAAAAAAAEKQ/xFo6I8k2fFIu4baXKySFOUcbcS3fhEguwCLcBGAs/s1600/Reekado-Banks.jpg[/img]

In celebration of his birthday, Ayoleyi Hanniel Solomon, popularly known by his stage name Reekado Banks got a surprise birthday party thrown for him by some of his close friends in his house.
The Mavin Records music artist who released a new single titled Like earlier today to mark his new age has also announced that he’ll be giving out fifty thousand naira daily for ten days to anyone doing anything creative with his new music starting from tomorrow.
Reekado Banks who is currently signed to Mavin Records was born on the 6th of December.

Watch Reekado Banks Get Surprised By His Friends:

https://www.bossmeek.com.ng/2017/12/watch-reekado-banks-get-surprise.html?m=1
Re: Watch How Reekado Banks’ Friends Surprised Him With A Birthday Party by bossmeek(m): 8:41am On Dec 08, 2017
Re: Watch How Reekado Banks’ Friends Surprised Him With A Birthday Party by Fxmanager(m): 9:03am On Dec 08, 2017
Okay.
Re: Watch How Reekado Banks’ Friends Surprised Him With A Birthday Party by itchie: 9:30am On Dec 08, 2017
Congrats Reekado banks
Re: Watch How Reekado Banks’ Friends Surprised Him With A Birthday Party by bossmeek(m): 11:37am On Dec 08, 2017
Happy birthday to him
Re: Watch How Reekado Banks’ Friends Surprised Him With A Birthday Party by Threebear(m): 11:40am On Dec 08, 2017
Publicity stunt, if I hear he wasn't aware of it.

1 Like

Re: Watch How Reekado Banks’ Friends Surprised Him With A Birthday Party by bossmeek(m): 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
Threebear:
Publicity stunt, if I hear he wasn't aware of it.

Thats possible tho

(1) (Reply)

Sports Minister, Dalung Goes Half Nude, Shares Traditional Photos / Viral Photo Of A Nigerian Woman Who Recently Turned 100 Years Old / ‘how Kenny Ogungbe Saved Me From Wasting My Sperm’ – Eedris Abdulkareem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.