Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,887 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Snacks|food Packing Machine In Hot Selling - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Snacks|food Packing Machine In Hot Selling (1069 Views)

Gas/electric Automatic Snacks Food Frying Machine / Ice Lolly Packaging Machine/popsicle Packing Machine / Cassava Chips Slicer Frying Seasoning Packing Machine Factory Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snacks|food Packing Machine In Hot Selling by machinepacker: 9:49am On Dec 08, 2017
We supply many kinds of snacks packing machine,if you interest in the machine,please leave your email address in the comments,we will contact and send you the quotation as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: Snacks|food Packing Machine In Hot Selling by donk552(m): 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2017
Price ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snacks|food Packing Machine In Hot Selling by senny0001(m): 5:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
Hi, send your price list to: senkay2016@gmail.com
Re: Snacks|food Packing Machine In Hot Selling by Kachifo3: 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2017
Chuksude7@gmail.com
Re: Snacks|food Packing Machine In Hot Selling by Marvelous352: 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
Can you send price to okunolaopeyemi1@gmail.com
Re: Snacks|food Packing Machine In Hot Selling by castins(m): 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
nwankwoc2@gmail.com send me price for snacks n pure water packaging machines
Re: Snacks|food Packing Machine In Hot Selling by Deoboss(m): 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
Send full price list to deo_boss@yahoo.com
Re: Snacks|food Packing Machine In Hot Selling by iduzebaba(m): 1:11am On Dec 10, 2017
iduzebaba@gmail.com
Re: Snacks|food Packing Machine In Hot Selling by machinepacker: 7:34am On Dec 10, 2017
Thanks for interested our packing machine,but may i know what is your material and the size of the finished product? because different material with different types, looking forward to your reply.
senny0001:
Hi,
send your price list to: senkay2016@gmail.com
Re: Snacks|food Packing Machine In Hot Selling by machinepacker: 7:37am On Dec 10, 2017
hi,my friend, may in order to introduce you the right type,may i know your raw material and the size of the finished product ?
iduzebaba:
iduzebaba@gmail.com
Re: Snacks|food Packing Machine In Hot Selling by machinepacker: 7:39am On Dec 10, 2017
my friend ,thanks for replying my email, we will arrange sales manager send you the quotaion as soon as possible
Kachifo3:
Chuksude7@gmail.com
Re: Snacks|food Packing Machine In Hot Selling by machinepacker: 7:41am On Dec 10, 2017
my friend,glad to hear that you are interest in our machine,but different size with different type,so can you tell me the size of the pouch?
castins:
nwankwoc2@gmail.com send me price for snacks n pure water packaging machines
Re: Snacks|food Packing Machine In Hot Selling by machinepacker: 7:44am On Dec 10, 2017
dear my friend,thanks you are interested in our machine,in order to introduce you the right type, may i know your raw material and the length and width of the finished product?
Deoboss:
Send full price list to deo_boss@yahoo.com
Re: Snacks|food Packing Machine In Hot Selling by machinepacker: 7:46am On Dec 10, 2017
my friend ,thanks for your comment,but may i know your raw material and the size of the bag that we can send you a right quotation,looking for ward to your reply.
Marvelous352:
Re: Snacks|food Packing Machine In Hot Selling by Fandfnigltd123: 9:43am On Dec 10, 2017
need quotation :- skykida@gmail.com
Re: Snacks|food Packing Machine In Hot Selling by Marvelous352: 11:27am On Dec 10, 2017
machinepacker:
my friend ,thanks for your comment,but may i know your raw material and the size of the bag that we can send you a right quotation,looking for ward to your reply.
I want to be using it for plantain chips
Re: Snacks|food Packing Machine In Hot Selling by machinepacker: 1:56am On Dec 11, 2017
my friend ,i know that you need the price of the machine,but because different raw material and size with different type and price ,so i have to know your raw material and bag size ,then we can send you the right quotation ,looking forward to your reply,thanks
senny0001:
Hi,
send your price list to: senkay2016@gmail.com
Re: Snacks|food Packing Machine In Hot Selling by machinepacker: 2:03am On Dec 11, 2017
hello ,my friend ,thanks for your reply, and i have know that your raw material is plantain chips, but may i know the length and width of bag?because different size with different type and price,If you don't know the exact size, you can tell me a range,then we will introduce you a type and price,looking forward to your reply,thanks
Marvelous352:
Re: Snacks|food Packing Machine In Hot Selling by machinepacker: 2:09am On Dec 11, 2017
dear my friend ,thanks for your comment,but there are many types of the machine, so may i know your raw material and the size of the bag,after we know these detail ,we can introduce you the suitable type and price,looking forward to your reply,thanks
Fandfnigltd123:
need quotation :- skykida@gmail.com
Re: Snacks|food Packing Machine In Hot Selling by Marvelous352: 12:06pm On Dec 11, 2017
machinepacker:
hello ,my friend ,thanks for your reply, and i have know that your raw material is plantain chips, but may i know the length and width of bag?because different size with different type and price,If you don't know the exact size, you can tell me a range,then we will introduce you a type and price,looking forward to your reply,thanks
Can you send me the different type with picture in my email?
Re: Snacks|food Packing Machine In Hot Selling by kennybunmi: 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
Kindly send me your various prices I can choose from. I am looking at different sizes also
My email is kenny.lawal2012@yahoo.com

Will appreciate your responses
Re: Snacks|food Packing Machine In Hot Selling by Deoboss(m): 11:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
machinepacker:
dear my friend,thanks you are interested in our machine,in order to introduce you the right type, may i know your raw material and the length and width of the finished product?
A family member wants to go into biscuit production
Re: Snacks|food Packing Machine In Hot Selling by Andre10(m): 10:12am On Dec 12, 2017
jandre594@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Do These Things Now And Make Millions From Tomato Farming / We're Can I Buy Pg600 / Most Prolific Animal On Earth. Rabbits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.