Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,734 members, 7,851,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:27 PM

Exclusive: Pierce Brosnan Confesses! ‘i Could Be Robert Pattinson’s Dad! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive: Pierce Brosnan Confesses! ‘i Could Be Robert Pattinson’s Dad! (815 Views)

Robert Pattinson’s New House ( Twilight Star ) / Tiwa Savage Kisses Hollywood Twilight Star(edward Cullen-robert Pattinson / Kristen Stewart Cheats on Robert Pattinson with Married Director (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: Pierce Brosnan Confesses! ‘i Could Be Robert Pattinson’s Dad! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2010
Pierce opens up to HollywoodLife.com about his special bond with R-Patz, who played his son in Remember Me. They get coffee and go gambling together!

Pierce Brosnan doesn’t only play Rob Pattinson’s father in the film, Remember Me — they act like father and son in real life, too! (Sorry, Peter Facinelli!)

Pierce, 56 tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY, “I could be [Rob Pattinson’s] father.” We spoke with Pierce at the premiere of his new police drama The Greatest on Mar. 25, and he dished all about Rob to us! “He’s a dude who’s doing his thing— [but we like to get] coffee, go to the races, put money on the horses.”

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2010/03/29/robert-pattinson-pierce-brosnan-gamble/

(1) (Reply)

Stella Damasus Denies Ndlea Quiz; “i Wasn’t Rough Handled” / You Have To Read This: The Nanny Craze Written By Stella Damasus / Gov Adams Oshiomhole Cries Out – They Have Killed My Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.