Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

National Open University Academic Calendar 2019 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / National Open University Academic Calendar 2019 (3443 Views)

Wellspring University Academic Job Recruitment / School Resumption: FG Releases Approved 2020/2021 Academic Calendar / 2019 Calendar Wallpaper One Page Free Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

National Open University Academic Calendar 2019 by jonnm: 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2017
2019 is here with us; Alongside with the Approved National Open University of Nigeria - NOUN Academic Calendar on how to Run this academic year programmes to noun students and the general public.

Letting you know the dates and deadlines of every activity being organized by the school management board

Good news,

This is like a To-do list of what the school wants to achieve before the year runs out. And one thing about the Noun Calendar is the way it's being scheduled and strictly followed

But sometimes, it may not work out as planned by the Noun management board due to some issues that may occur during the session, Even at that - The university work so hard to meeting up with the programme deadlines at her best

See Noun Academic calendar 2019/2020

Enjoy and thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

My Best Friend's Girlfriend Is In Love With Me. / Mtn Legit Unlimited Free Browsing!!! 100% Working / What Happens The First Time You Board An International Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.