Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? (29715 Views)

Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic / Woman Paraded With Corpse Of Her Dead Baby In An IDP Camp. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
I just don't want to picture myself in such situation. GOD FORBID. cry

5 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by mikaael(m): 9:36pm On Feb 19, 2018
fvck her well to confirm if she is truly dead....
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Dsholla: 9:36pm On Feb 19, 2018
Dse first two eehn!!! Una shock me ooh
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by sammirano: 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2018
This is one of the many encumbrances of a one night stand, I was actually thinking in dis direction a couple of days back, and my conclusion was....
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Austynaty: 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2018
you must have registered the sim with your
picture na

My brother it can't work reasons because all unregistered sim has something we call osb it which means until those osb's are unbared,you can't make use of it.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2018
DeSepiero:
Call your lawyer!
Invite the police and file a report.
Keep track of your witnesses for testimony when the need arises.
Pay for an autopsy.
Settle with the family.
Carry on with your life!
ds is not america o, so relate ur solution in naija parlance pls..

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by aishatmusah(f): 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2018
Passy089:

Exactly bro....I've been here before but luckily for me she was revived in the morning.if not I would've been in jail by noow .
Olosho carrying people!!! I hail ooo

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by samuelchimmy(m): 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
no body prays for this kinda situation to happen to them, but if it happens I don't think there is a situation that is unmanageable, maturity will be needed

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by spaggyy(m): 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
DeSepiero:
Call your lawyer!
Pay for an autopsy.
Settle with the family.
Carry on with your life!

You think is that easy?

Especially here in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by tunjibadosnen: 9:43pm On Feb 19, 2018
may we never experience this, you can be forming guy because it has not yet happen to you

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by omoiyalayi(m): 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
I used to think of it o

Hmmmmmmmm may God not let it happen to me

There was a time a girl I met on Facebook came visiting in the night I woke up at five times checking on her making sure she's still breathing and on the other hand checking if she hadn't change to snake, fish or something

Na God just dey save man o

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by CharleyBright(m): 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
Go back to bed and sleep, and hope it is a bad dream.!!!. If not, You are alone in the Serious Wahala on all fronts you are about to face.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Willexmania(m): 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
Simple.
Call The Police And Tell Them The Truth.
But We Know The Kind Of Police Force We Have Here In Our Country.
A Proper Investigation Will Probably Not Be Done. And The Guy Might Be Thrown Into Jail.
But In An Advanced Country, A Proper Investigation Will Be Done And The Victim Will Be Found Innocent And Will Be Free.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by stixz(m): 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
Best thing is to call the police. Then they'll determine the cause of death which I believe should be natural if the guy/girl is sure of her sef and with proper autopsy. Buy this country we are ehn ��
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by badhtking(m): 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
Saintsammurai:
Use a new Sim card, call the police and report a dead person, give them the location but only after you have disposed the body in a place far from home inside a Ghana must go bag.

Then burn the new sim with fire...
Lol then go use jazz fine you
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Willexmania(m): 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
omoiyalayi:
I used to think of it o

Hmmmmmmmm may God not let it happen to me

There was a time a girl I met on Facebook came visiting in the night I woke up at five times checking on her making sure she's still breathing and on the other hand checking if she hadn't change to snake, fish or something

Na God just dey save man o
Lmao.... You Watch Too Many Nollywood Movies.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Diso60090(m): 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
dododawa1:
Why taking prostitute to your home.

Swear if you never 4uck any before
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by samkevie: 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
Junior66:

the phone can be traced to you. phones also have their own identities just like sim cards.
phone trace in naija??!!lol

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
I'll do the right thing.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
Saintsammurai:
Use a new Sim card, call the police and report a dead person, give them the location but only after you have disposed the body in a place far from home inside a Ghana must go bag.

Then burn the new sim with fire...
see mouth eerrrrrrrrrhhhhh yeeeeerrrrhhhh sssiiiimmmmmm rrreeeeeeehhhhh

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Butoneday2(m): 9:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
That girl must be a mami water, I will live her dia and comot? Na problems she want create for me nah?
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Frankskaf(f): 9:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
DeSepiero:
Call your lawyer!
Pay for an autopsy.
Settle with the family.
Carry on with your life!
It can only happen where there is Human Rights
That ain't gonna happen in this shithole, Na behind bar u dey go,
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
amani63:
RIP
And I go my way
Na me kill her
are you??

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by nkemjacob2(m): 9:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
Saintsammurai:
you can use a newly bought sim without registration for some days..
pls talk the possibility
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by CyberEBOLA(m): 9:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
A girl die naturally in your house?
You cant dispose her off. It is wrong
Even if you decide to, what if you don't have a car.
The best thing is to call police.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by skylane: 9:55pm On Feb 19, 2018
Culin:
Since I live in Nigeria, I won't report this to the police They don't have 'one single' sense at all, they'll just send me straight to prison without carrying out an investigation or an autopsy report. I think I've watched enough episodes of 'The blacklist' and IDx to be able to dispose a body properly and clean the scene without being caught. Talk is cheap sha, I pray I never get into such a situation.
wow i respect ray reddington character wow that man's confidence and shrewdness trips mr

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Odingo1: 9:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
Report to the police and call a lawyer
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by enuelsmith: 9:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
In a very developed countries, majorly western countries.. This may not really be a problem, as forensic findings, autopsy would be carried out, to know the causes of the death. So reporting such case to the law enforcement agencies should be the best approach in such an occurrence. But here in Nigeria, Police hardly make use of such technologies, rather they may subject the suspect to undue tortures.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Vicjustice: 9:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ill call the police and say exactly what happened because, I live in a country where you can't be arrested based on assumption, but on evidence and fact.
You can get into deeper trouble for taking actions with the intention of disposing off the body, in fact, that could be seen as a gross criminal act which may ruin your innocence.
In Nigeria, you could be arrested and charged without due process, and a judge can sentence you to death based on police opinions without autopsy report.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by eiknarf14(m): 9:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
There’s a short tv series where this happened, ‘The Night of’ it’s a must watch and classic seat-edge entertaining stuff.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by kelvinklein219(m): 9:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
emmyquan:

REFUGE?
Refugee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack / Four Fake Soldiers Held In Lagos (picture) / Two Nigerians Killed In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.