Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,160 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems (29243 Views)

Man Caught Defiling A 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Says We Have Enjoyed Ourselves / Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him / Man Set Himself On Fire In Lagos, Says Hardship In Nigeria Too Much (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by Whogoblog: 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

A man recently ended his life by hanging himself to death over an alleged controversy between his wife, mother-in-law and their Pastor, in Okoko, Lagos.

The man, only identified as Papa Ugochukwu was found clutched to the ceiling fan, in his sitting room by neighbours at their compound.

Before taking his life, the man who seems to be troubled, destroyed his ATM cards and left a suicide note on the table, where he wrote that his wife and mother-in-law were his problems. He also apologised to his own mother for committing suicide.

In the video shared by Biafra IPOB Infos, one of the shocked neighbors also revealed the man was a working class, who was earning over N200k monthly.

http://www.viviangist.ng/video-man-commits-suicide-in-lagos-says-his-wife-and-his-mother-in-law-were-his-problems/
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by tripplephi: 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2017
chai....oh gawd no naa.... he has solved the problem for them.... and given himself an ETERNITY of problems

13 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by tripplephi: 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
chai....oh gawd no naa.... he has solved the problem for them.... and given himself an ETERNITY of problems....
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by olasaad(f): 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
Coward

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
Na Libya you go wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by Akkord4gov: 5:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
The hardest decision to make and infact,d hardest work is to commit suicide. Don't know why people now find it easier these days.

Suicide should never be an option to a sane man

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by Amaso99(m): 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2017
Women smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by ReorxTohGan(m): 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2017
women ehn,dey yaf frustrated him taya...rip sha although he wos quite a foolish man!!!!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
grin

∆ A man!!!

Kill yourself because of your wife and Mother-in-law. Are you kidding me? Quite a foolish decision. I must say!!!. ∆

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by Whogoblog: 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by videkon(m): 7:20pm On Dec 08, 2017
Hmmm! this one off me oh..

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
Do u have any patient in the hospital that's in need of blood? Send me a direct message. I am ready to help for less.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
Why not divorce your wife?

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by Alexgeneration(m): 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
Wetin the wife, mother inlaw and Pastor do this man wey make am kill himself?

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
The more reason why men should be men. Learn to take control of ur r/ships Nd marriages. I can't tell u to rip because u bleeped up.

5 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by kay29000(m): 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
You won't understand why this man or any man would think of killing himself cos of his wife and mother in law till you have experienced living with a wife who is controlled by her mother, who wants to control everything that happens in your house.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2017
Real men face their problems head on. Coward. angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by ZionJay(m): 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2017
Coward

4 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by yanshDoctor: 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2017
atlast he can rest now
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by cyrilomoh: 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2017
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by Whogoblog: 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2017

1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by marooh: 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
Hehehe
Tragedy and Vivian be like ally!

Na suicide note I come see! grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by oluebubeneo(f): 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
OK I don't support suicide but those people talking and calling him foolish, what do I say to you? People like you are the reason people suffering from depression hardly ever speak out. They try to be strong even when they are weak and when they think they've had enough, they end it.

16 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by delpee(f): 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
Hmmm! I wonder if this is not murder made to look like suicide.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by janefarms2015: 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2017
Speechless! Most of our Nigerian women are terrible, but this man too! Nawao

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by talk2emma: 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2017
Have the problem be solve
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
Depression is real!
And Frustration leads to depression

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by AntiWailer: 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
Why not walk away ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by Yinxies(f): 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
Alexgeneration:
Wetin the wife, mother inlaw and Pastor do this man wey make am kill himself?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by ILOVEPUSY(m): 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
this is all abut women
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by DIKEnaWAR: 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
That's a cowardly act.

I cannot come and go and kill myself for anyone. Both of them would just leave my house for me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Billionaire Client Is Fraudster, Threat To National Security, Lawyer Tells Co / Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra / Boot Prints Left By Fulani Herdsmen Who Killed 2 Priests & 15 Others In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.