Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

How Dangerous Are Fantasies? Mine Is Embarrassing Me,please Help! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Dangerous Are Fantasies? Mine Is Embarrassing Me,please Help! (911 Views)

What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. / Why A Cheating Wife Is Dangerous / Discharge During Pregnancy? How Dangerous Are The Different Colors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Dangerous Are Fantasies? Mine Is Embarrassing Me,please Help! by ORAGBON(m): 8:47am On Dec 09, 2017
Dear Jzhane,

Your blog is amazing. I see how comfortable people are with sharing their issues.

I have an issue o. One that I am very ashamed of. I cannot bring myself to ask anybody so I am quite happy for this opportunity.

I have a problem and a question. First the question. Is it a sin to fantasize about someone else when you are married? By that I mean,I fantasize seeing myself having sex with a particular colleague of mine. I mean,this guy in my company is not even close to me o. But I see him from afar most times. What is troubling me is that the fantasy with this guy happens anytime I am having intercourse with my husband. I feel so guilty,I actually feel like I am committing a sin. But no one knows about this,not even the guy.

Now to the problem. Something happens to me anytime the guy is around. I begin to feel wet and shaking. I actually begin to stutter and I dont know what I am saying.

How can someone have an effect on another person like this without even knowing? I have read that sometimes,people have fantasies but the way it is happening to me,is that how everyone experiences it?Is it normal?

Please help me. I want to stop,I really do. I feel quite ashamed of this. And I dont know if its a sin on my part.

God bless you ma.

Rachel,

Ikpaja,Lagos

Source:www.livelystones.com.ng
Re: How Dangerous Are Fantasies? Mine Is Embarrassing Me,please Help! by Yeligray(m): 9:10am On Dec 09, 2017
You need Jesus

2 Likes

Re: How Dangerous Are Fantasies? Mine Is Embarrassing Me,please Help! by anoda(m): 11:51am On Dec 09, 2017
It is fornication, sorry
Re: How Dangerous Are Fantasies? Mine Is Embarrassing Me,please Help! by destiny4luv(m): 11:57am On Dec 09, 2017
See the guy in question as your brother and u will just stop fantasizing about him.
Re: How Dangerous Are Fantasies? Mine Is Embarrassing Me,please Help! by anoda(m): 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
OchoL:
You're not the only one dear. Most married women are guilty of this especially when wild, passionate sexx is lacking in their marriages.

Often you will find yourself in those feelings of excitement and lust when you've met someone attractive.

It's not right but it's the bitter truth.

Just try not to take it to the next level if you don't want to commit sin & destroy your marriage.

check out matt 5:28

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To So Called "Feminists" / If You Want To Have A Successful Marriage...... Read This! / Covid-19: Father Gives Son Embarrassing Haircut To Enforce Social Distancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.