Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,450 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. (10093 Views)

Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing! (pics Ins.) / Entries Open For Cussons Baby Moments Season 7 / #sharingmagicmemories – Meet The Judges For The Cussons Baby Moments Season 6! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by ahnie: 11:40am On Jan 01
I'll go first....Some last year I was in a gathering,there was this man that talks too much...

Man was just talking and talking non stop and being someone that detest talking too much,I had to speak in my language telling a tribes man that...Kai this man talks too much .

Unknown to me...the guy sitting closer to me spoke in Igbo telling me why was I calling the man a talkactive.

Was I surprised yes....Because I never knew the interpreter grew up in my area of origin.

I just blatantly told him because I was pissed by the man non stop blabbing.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by Hennessypope: 11:46am On Jan 01
cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by ahnie: 11:50am On Jan 01
My second experience was at a mall GABBS at okpanam road(Asaba,)last week..we went them to get our supplies as usual
For the second time in that week.

We got all we needed and happily went over the counter for the cashier to package and tell us our bills.

I don't use ATM cards...I prefer doing transfer...when it was time to pay,I tried paying with my bank app only to discover MTN had serious network issues....i tried and tried and tried to run transfer...omorr I almost cried and it was a bulky purchase.

For where...MTN went to coven that day....my kids were just looking at me..

I had to step aside for the next customers...omorr it got bad that I thought I had ran outta Data and rang a close friend(a nairalander)
To sell data to me so I could also run transfer to him....the guy sent the data....

For where... Network was messed up,I had to tell the cashier that we'll have to let go of the supplies...I was effing vexed that day.

I remembered my lil son telling me...Mummy tell her to give you the supplies,we'll come back later to pay them cheesy cheesy cheesy

Truth be told...it was really embarrassing.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by b3llo(m): 12:14pm On Jan 01
Omo
Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by Merit29(f): 1:26pm On Jan 01
I saw someone I used to know in school driving her kids to school while I was trekking.

I cried that day.

It is well.

79 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by Vijuchoco(f): 1:27pm On Jan 01
Haaa! On my way to work, my fake Aphrodite jeans got torn in the area between my thigh and my butt.. Oh God! As soon as I noticed it, I just shamefully locked up till I got to a friend's place around Lawanson. I was only able to get a short that fit and I wore it to work like that..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by illicit(m): 1:28pm On Jan 01
Hmmm Yeah

During the cashless policy

I was almost depressed

Many things happened, I missed an opportunity

13 Likes

Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by AngelicDamsel(f): 1:28pm On Jan 01
Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by saasala(m): 1:28pm On Jan 01
Lemme think

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by DamnnNiggarr: 1:30pm On Jan 01
shocked
Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by Kharol1234: 1:31pm On Jan 01
wink
Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by Ybholy(m): 1:31pm On Jan 01
I felt while crossing road. Omo. It was so embarrassing 🙈

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by flexyrule(m): 1:31pm On Jan 01
Ok
Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by FavoredbyGOD: 1:31pm On Jan 01
Working for a year with the federal government as health worker and not getting paid till now

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/panel-indicts-oauth-ex-cmd-of-massive-job-racketeering/%3famp

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by Ybholy(m): 1:33pm On Jan 01
FavoredbyGOD:
Working for a year with the federal government as health worker and not getting paid till now

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/panel-indicts-oauth-ex-cmd-of-massive-job-racketeering/%3famp

How do u raise funds to cater for feeding and transport and data to come here.

Is that by miracle?
Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by FavoredbyGOD: 1:34pm On Jan 01
Took loan from the bank to relocate and settle down not knowing salary will be delayed till now.
Loan apps on my neck, no hope in sight
Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by wunmi590(m): 1:34pm On Jan 01
Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by princeabdul(m): 1:35pm On Jan 01
Alhamdulillah, I'm a Muslim I can't complain about anything but give glory to almighty Allah for keeping me alive, I'm not worthy.

Please I have jerseys for club and country for sale, price ranges from 20k to 9k, location is kaduna but delivery is Nationwide 🔥 🔥 🙏

19 Likes

Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by Nicepoker(m): 1:35pm On Jan 01
How on earth do all this rubbish thread hits FP

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by decatalyst(m): 1:35pm On Jan 01
ahnie:
My second experience was at a mall at okpanam road last week..we went them to get our supplies as usual.

We got all we needed and happily went over the counter for the cashier to package and tell us our bills.

I don't use ATM cards...I prefer doing transfer...when it was time to pay,I tried paying with my bank app only to discover MTN had serious network issues....i tried and tried and tried to run transfer...omorr I almost cried and it was a bulky purchase.

For where...MTN went to coven that day....my kids were just looking at me..

I had to step aside for the next customers...omorr it got bad that I thought I had ran outta Data and rang a close friend(a nairalander)
To sell data to me so I could also run transfer to him....the guy sent the data....

For where... Network was messed up,I had to tell the cashier that we'll have to let go of the supplies...I was effing vexed that day.

I remembered my lil son telling me...Mummy tell her to give you the supplies,we'll come back later to pay them cheesy cheesy cheesy

Truth be told...it was really embarrassing.

I can imagine your embarrassment.

The even will be playing out in your head all through the night😫

I hope you have learnt the Importance of having ATM card or always having option B.

It is very important o.

Kids with their innocent hearts sha😁🥰

11 Likes

Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by MrDoGood(m): 1:35pm On Jan 01
Lies from people I don't even talk to nor have their contact. They told my friend I said improper things about him. I didn't know what the were talking about, but he believed them rather than ask me. But later on, he found out they were lying and apologized.

I just blocked everyone that criticized me without asking if it's true or not.

Keeping the circle small to reduce bullsh!t.

29 Likes

Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by FavoredbyGOD: 1:36pm On Jan 01
Ybholy:

How do u raise funds to cater for feeding and transport and data to come here.

Is that by miracle?

The Grace of GOD sir
Family and friends have been supportive

Later I Started teaching at a jamb tutorial centre
Four times a week
1,000 daily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by money121(m): 1:37pm On Jan 01
Ok
Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by Goalnaldo(m): 1:38pm On Jan 01
My most embarrassing moment was when Tinubu, an octogenarian, who was a drug pusher and had no verifiable academic record was made president of a nation where more competent and healthy opponents were available. Very embarrassing.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by AngelicDamsel(f): 1:38pm On Jan 01
Had a cyst acne on my face, although it looked ripe to burst, I wanted it to drain itself to avoid a scar.

Went to work and the cyst bursted in the morning with pus but I didn't notice. No one told me until I went to the restroom and saw on the mirror. It had even started to dry.

Was disappointed at my so called friend-colleagues that no one told me to at least clean up.

Carried pus on my face all morning.

True friendship in the work place is rare.

PS: only one colleague tells me when there's something wrong but we did not see that morning.

I understood the difference between friends and acquaintances that day. Most colleagues fall in the later but act like the former.

AbuAeesha:

How you also potray yourself to them also matters.do you potray urself as someone beyond their class or feel important than others

YoungLionken:

Nigerian girls and entitled mentality, choi!!

Truth is bitter: See, you have no right to be angry against them. If you couldn't see/detect it yourself, what makes you feel others should? It is very wrong to hold others responsible for your own mistake..

Lastly, everyone knows that work (not only business, school, etc. With very few exceptions) relationships are always shallow except you. We gist, gossip and so on at work doesn't mean we're friends..

You're angry now, but you would surely forget and get along ehn, fine girl wink...

columbus007:
not right.

spencekat:
Yes

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by Ybholy(m): 1:39pm On Jan 01
FavoredbyGOD:

The Grace of GOD sir
Family and friends have been supportive

Later I Started teaching at a jamb tutorial centre
Four times a week
1,000 daily

Okay.

Why still working at the federal government work?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Teen Wins Abortion Battle Against Parents / Why Are Men Natural Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? / My Brother Want To Marry A Widow With Three Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.