Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

12 Simple Questions For My Muslim Friends - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 12 Simple Questions For My Muslim Friends (903 Views)

Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 / Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground / I Have A Some Simple Questions For Butterfly1ion Or Butterflylion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Simple Questions For My Muslim Friends by folafola(m): 9:10am On Dec 09, 2017
1. Is Quran created or uncreated any Quranic verse to justify the claim will be a bonus!!!?

2. Tawhid means unity!! (I stand to be corrected) What is being united!?

3. Sura 17:1 supposed to be revelation from Allah to Muhammad but how is the dream of Muhammad a revelation revealed to Muhammad!! And sura 80:1 Muhammad turned after frowning how is this a revelation

4. Who is saying bisimilahi in sura 1:2 is Allah praising another greater Allah?!

5. Can the name of Allah be shrinked?! Can the name of Allah be contracted and modified!? If no why was Allah called *LAH* In sura 2:1 can we call him LAH today?

6. Show us the earliest manuscript of the quran with diacritical marks on them or is it some one else that inserted them!! Better still Is I'd he heavenly secured Quran containing the mark?

7. Where is the verse of adult breast feeding and stoning in the uthmanic Quran that Muslims use today.? _Don't play the game of abrogation because abrogation does not say it is expunged!! And moreover the haddith said it was reduced from 10 suckling to 5 suckle!!_

8. Will all these happen in ALLAHS paradise?
▪ _Sex with houris who are forever virgins?_
▪ _Are the houris transparent?_
▪ _Will you he penis be turgid for live?_

9. Are there variances in the Arabic Quran we read today? If yes which if the variant is secured?!

10. How did Allah made it appear so sura 4:157?
Please show us from the Quran and not your brain

11. Is it true Muhammad had lice on his head? And is it true he was bewitched and is it actually true he imagined abstract sex with his wife!!?

12.Will some Muslim get out of hell fire and adopted into paradise as written in the hadith sahih bukhari vol 1book 12 number 770?

I shall be glad to see the answers in clear simple English without insult or digression
Re: 12 Simple Questions For My Muslim Friends by sirgalahad26(m): 9:38am On Dec 09, 2017
yes o! i support ur claims
Re: 12 Simple Questions For My Muslim Friends by smoy: 10:10am On Dec 09, 2017
folafola
Q1. everything you can see, passive, imagine write, living, nonliving, are all creations of Allah with His will power of BE and it Comes to Be. (including Jesus are all created by Allah)

q2. tawhid means ones of Allah

q3. Exalted is He who took His Servant by night from al-Masjid al-Haram to al-Masjid al- Aqsa, whose surroundings We have blessed, to show him of Our signs. Indeed, He is the Hearing, the Seeing.

that was not dream but reality and one of the miracle of Muhammad and for the surah 80 ist a warning like of account from Allah to Muhammed when he wonted to use his own logic to answer and gave attention to some rich and influential people in the society instead of him answering the blind man that has good intention to be a Muslim even when the former were not really sincere . they came almost the same time but he chooses to answer the rich first b4 the blind man.

q4.say Allah is one and Only. the Quran is reveled to humanity to follow so Allah need to tell us how to do begins everything.

q5.Alif- Lah- Mim these are not the name of Allah. they are alphabets that Allah alone know what its combinations means

q6.rephrase this question pls .

q7. provide your Authority pls

q8. those questioned were not answered in the Quran they of the future which Allah did not see necessary to mention to us.

q9.no variation in the Quran, only the language in which Qur'an is translated to may have variation due to human understanding but for the recitation of the Qur'an we have 10 ways of reading them and sometimes the writing follows the way they are recited.

q10.not every thing in that happen was narrated to Muhammed in the Quran Allah only say that he made it to appear to the but how we dont know, maybe Judas was replaced( this from me) but we what is certain and proven is that Jesus did not die on the cross from bible and Quran.

q11. quote your evidence pls

q12.yes for the muslim that combine the good the bad and the ugly they shall test the fire but not for ever but for the good muslim no fire shall touches them and for the unbelievers the shall abide in the hell for ever.

1 Like

Re: 12 Simple Questions For My Muslim Friends by folafola(m): 4:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
You actually tried I like your boldness but some of the question was parried to throwin

Is Quran uncreated or created?!!

Tawheed according to Islamic scholars means unifying making Allah one!!

So was Allah revealing muhamad traveling to Muhammad??

So the frowning of muhamad is a revelation to Muhammad?!!

Who said bisimilahi

No need to reframe!! Show us the oldest manuscript with those diacritical marks on them

I will give you ref for adult breast feeding and lice on MUHAMAD

So Allah forgot to explain how it was made to appear so

There is purgatory!!!
Re: 12 Simple Questions For My Muslim Friends by smoy: 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
folafola:
You actually tried I like your boldness but some of the question was parried to throwin

Is Quran uncreated or created?!!

Tawheed according to Islamic scholars means unifying making Allah one!!

So was Allah revealing muhamad traveling to Muhammad??

So the frowning of muhamad is a revelation to Muhammad?!!

Who said bisimilahi

No need to reframe!! Show us the oldest manuscript with those diacritical marks on them

I will give you ref for adult breast feeding and lice on MUHAMAD

So Allah forgot to explain how it was made to appear so

There is purgatory!!!
while waiting for your next assumptions my question is how did Judah died.
Re: 12 Simple Questions For My Muslim Friends by folafola(m): 5:00am On Dec 10, 2017
smoy:
while waiting for your next assumptions my question is how did Judah died.

Before running into biblical stories why not solve these?!better still write your question and send to me or post on my forum or WhatsApp then I will answer you

080_27_55_000_1
Re: 12 Simple Questions For My Muslim Friends by smoy: 5:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
folafola:

Before running into biblical stories why not solve these?!better still write your question and send to me or post on my forum or WhatsApp then I will answer you

080_27_55_000_1
only here i know, all your clear assumption was answered but you are free to ask more. but for me how did Judas died?
Re: 12 Simple Questions For My Muslim Friends by folafola(m): 4:45am On Dec 13, 2017
smoy:
only here i know, all your clear assumption was answered but you are free to ask more. but for me how did Judas died?

The questions are not answered and I refuse to deviate to the issue of Judas. If you want to kñow how Judas died then you will rather ask me via WhatsApp or create a new thread I will respond

The post is about Islam and Allah?!!m please help your god out
Re: 12 Simple Questions For My Muslim Friends by smoy: 9:19am On Dec 13, 2017
folafola:

The questions are not answered and I refuse to deviate to the issue of Judas. If you want to kñow how Judas died then you will rather ask me via WhatsApp or create a new thread I will respond

The post is about Islam and Allah?!!m please help your god out
all were answered except the ambiguities.
Re: 12 Simple Questions For My Muslim Friends by enilove(m): 10:34am On Dec 13, 2017
Muhammed had lice in his head :

Volume 9, Book 87, Number 130:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Allah's Apostle used to visit Um Haram bint Milhan she was the wife of 'Ubada bin As-Samit. One day the Prophet visited her and she provided him with food and started looking for LICE in his head. Then Allah's Apostle slept and afterwards woke up smiling. Um Haram asked, "What makes you smile, O Allah's Apostle?" He said, "Some of my followers were presented before me in my dream as fighters in Allah's Cause, sailing in the middle of the seas like kings on the thrones or like kings sitting on their thrones." (The narrator Ishaq is not sure as to which expression was correct). Um Haram added, 'I said, "O Allah's Apostle! Invoke Allah, to make me one of them;" So Allah's Apostle invoked Allah for her and then laid his head down (and slept). Then he woke up smiling (again). (Um Haram added): I said, "What makes you smile, O Allah's Apostle?" He said, "Some people of my followers were presented before me (in a dream) as fighters in Allah's Cause." He said the same as he had said before. I said, "O Allah's Apostle! Invoke Allah to make me from them." He said, "You are among the first ones." Then Um Haram sailed over the sea during the Caliphate of Muawiya bin Abu Sufyan, and she fell down from her riding animal after coming ashore, and died .
Re: 12 Simple Questions For My Muslim Friends by smoy: 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
enilove:
Muhammed had lice in his head :

Volume 9, Book 87, Number 130:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Allah's Apostle used to visit Um Haram bint Milhan she was the wife of 'Ubada bin As-Samit. One day the Prophet visited her and she provided him with food and started looking for LICE in his head. Then Allah's Apostle slept and afterwards woke up smiling. Um Haram asked, "What makes you smile, O Allah's Apostle?" He said, "Some of my followers were presented before me in my dream as fighters in Allah's Cause, sailing in the middle of the seas like kings on the thrones or like kings sitting on their thrones." (The narrator Ishaq is not sure as to which expression was correct). Um Haram added, 'I said, "O Allah's Apostle! Invoke Allah, to make me one of them;" So Allah's Apostle invoked Allah for her and then laid his head down (and slept). Then he woke up smiling (again). (Um Haram added): I said, "What makes you smile, O Allah's Apostle?" He said, "Some people of my followers were presented before me (in a dream) as fighters in Allah's Cause." He said the same as he had said before. I said, "O Allah's Apostle! Invoke Allah to make me from them." He said, "You are among the first ones." Then Um Haram sailed over the sea during the Caliphate of Muawiya bin Abu Sufyan, and she fell down from her riding animal after coming ashore, and died .

does she later reported that she fund one? every body ones to touch the precious Prophet. Salalahu Alahi Wassalam.
Re: 12 Simple Questions For My Muslim Friends by enilove(m): 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
From the beginning there had been variances in the Quran. That was why some manuscript were burnt :

Volume 6, Book 61, Number 510:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman came to Uthman at the time when the people of Sham and the people of Iraq were Waging war to conquer Arminya and Adharbijan. Hudhaifa was afraid of their (the people of Sham and Iraq) differences in the recitation of the Qur'an, so he said to 'Uthman, "O chief of the Believers! Save this nation before they differ about the Book (Quran) as Jews and the Christians did before." So 'Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, "Send us the manuscripts of the Qur'an so that we may compile the Qur'anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you." Hafsa sent it to 'Uthman. 'Uthman then ordered Zaid bin Thabit, 'Abdullah bin AzZubair, Said bin Al-As and 'AbdurRahman bin Harith bin Hisham to rewrite the manuscripts in perfect copies. 'Uthman said to the three Quraishi men, "In case you disagree with Zaid bin Thabit on any point in the Qur'an, then write it in the dialect of Quraish, the Qur'an was revealed in their tongue." They did so, and when they had written many copies, 'Uthman returned the original manuscripts to Hafsa. 'Uthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur'anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt. Said bin Thabit added, "A Verse from Surat Ahzab was missed by me when we copied the Qur'an and I used to hear Allah's Apostle reciting it. So we searched for it and found it with Khuzaima bin Thabit Al-Ansari. (That Verse was): 'Among the Believers are men who have been true in their covenant with Allah.' (33.23)

Uthman tried to make one version of Quran for the entire Muslim world. He did not preserve these differences but to remove some and retain some.
That is how the Muslims came about one Quran.
Other versions made by companions of Muhammed were destroyed.
Those Muhammed commissioned to teach the Muslim the Quran were not among those Uthman commissioned to write his own Quran.
Why ?

Volume 6, Book 61, Number 521:

Narrated Masriq:

'Abdullah bin 'Amr mentioned 'Abdullah bin Masud and said, "I shall ever love that man, for I heard the Prophet saying, 'Take (learn) the Qur'an from four: 'Abdullah bin Masud, Salim, Mu'adh and Ubai bin Ka'b.' "

1 Like

Re: 12 Simple Questions For My Muslim Friends by enilove(m): 12:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
smoy:
does she later reported that she fund one? every body ones to touch the precious Prophet. Salalahu Alahi Wassalam.

If there were non, Muhammed would not have allowed her and If there were no reasons to look for it she wouldn't have .
Re: 12 Simple Questions For My Muslim Friends by smoy: 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2017
enilove:
From the beginning there had been variances in the Quran. That was why some manuscript were burnt :

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman came to Uthman at the time when the people of Sham and the people of Iraq were Waging war to conquer Arminya and Adharbijan. Hudhaifa was afraid of their (the people of Sham and Iraq) differences in the recitation of the Qur'an, so he said to 'Uthman, "O chief of the Believers! Save this nation before they differ about the Book (Quran) as Jews and the Christians did before." So 'Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, "Send us the manuscripts of the Qur'an so that we may compile the Qur'anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you." Hafsa sent it to 'Uthman. 'Uthman then ordered Zaid bin Thabit, 'Abdullah bin AzZubair, Said bin Al-As and 'AbdurRahman bin Harith bin Hisham to rewrite the manuscripts in perfect copies. 'Uthman said to the three Quraishi men, "In case you disagree with Zaid bin Thabit on any point in the Qur'an, then write it in the dialect of Quraish, the Qur'an was revealed in their tongue." They did so, and when they had written many copies, 'Uthman returned the original manuscripts to Hafsa. 'Uthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur'anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt. Said bin Thabit added, "A Verse from Surat Ahzab was missed by me when we copied the Qur'an and I used to hear Allah's Apostle reciting it. So we searched for it and found it with Khuzaima bin Thabit Al-Ansari. (That Verse was): 'Among the Believers are men who have been true in their covenant with Allah.' (33.23)

Uthman tried to make one version of Quran for the entire Muslim world. He did not preserve these differences but to remove some and retain some.
That is how the Muslims came about one Quran.
Other versions made by companions of Muhammed were destroyed.
Those Muhammed commissioned to teach the Muslim the Quran were not among those Uthman commissioned to write his own Quran.
Why ?

Volume 6, Book 61, Number 521:

Narrated Masriq:

'Abdullah bin 'Amr mentioned 'Abdullah bin Masud and said, "I shall ever love that man, for I heard the Prophet saying, 'Take (learn) the Qur'an from four: 'Abdullah bin Masud, Salim, Mu'adh and Ubai bin Ka'b.' "

so in this hadith show me the variation of the Quran.
they destroy all fragmented writings of other copies. paper came later to the Arab world but before that they do write on the skin of animals, stones and other materials but after the coming of paper they compile Quran on the paper and destroyed other materials.
Re: 12 Simple Questions For My Muslim Friends by smoy: 12:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
enilove:

If there were non, Muhammed would not have allowed her and If there were no reasons to look for it she wouldn't have .

that was a report of a man like me and you not a God word neither that of Muhammed , she may only be combine His hair with her fingers, He was loved by all and they love to be with Him .

don't you do that to your love ones.
Re: 12 Simple Questions For My Muslim Friends by enilove(m): 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
smoy:
that was a report of a man like me and you not a God word neither that of Muhammed , she may only be combine His hair with her fingers, He was loved by all and they love to be with Him .

don't you do that to your love ones.

The hadith's speaks clearly saying "looking for lice in his head".
Re: 12 Simple Questions For My Muslim Friends by enilove(m): 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
smoy:
so in this hadith show me the variation of the Quran.
they destroy all fragmented writings of other copies. paper came later to the Arab world but before that they do write on the skin of animals, stones and other materials but after the coming of paper they compile Quran on the paper and destroyed other materials.

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman came to Uthman at the time when the people of Sham and the people of Iraq were Waging war to conquer Arminya and Adharbijan. Hudhaifa was afraid of their (the people of Sham and Iraq) differences in the recitation of the Qur'an, so he said to 'Uthman, "O chief of the Believers! Save this nation before they differ about the Book (Quran) as Jews and the Christians did before."

CAN YOU READ THAT HUDHAIFA WAS AFRAID OF THEIR DIFFERENCES IN THE RECITATION OF THE QURAN ?
Why saying "as the Jews and Christians differ ? Can you also read "b4 they differ about Quran" from above?

So 'Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, "Send us the manuscripts of the Qur'an so that we may compile the Qur'anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you." Hafsa sent it to 'Uthman. 'Uthman then ordered Zaid bin Thabit, 'Abdullah bin AzZubair, Said bin Al-As and 'AbdurRahman bin Harith bin Hisham to rewrite the manuscripts in perfect copies. 'Uthman said to the three Quraishi men, "In case you disagree with Zaid bin Thabit on any point in the Qur'an, then write it in the dialect of Quraish, the Qur'an was revealed in their tongue." They did so, and when they had written many copies, 'Uthman returned the original manuscripts to Hafsa. 'Uthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur'anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt. Said bin Thabit added, "A Verse from Surat Ahzab was missed by me when we copied the Qur'an and I used to hear Allah's Apostle reciting it. So we searched for it and found it with Khuzaima bin Thabit Al-Ansari. (That Verse was): 'Among the Believers are men who have been true in their covenant with Allah.' (33.23)

Why were other copies fragments and whole burnt if there were no variations ?
Re: 12 Simple Questions For My Muslim Friends by smoy: 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
enilove:

The hadith's speaks clearly saying "looking for lice in his head".

you hard me clear, and does that changes his prophet-hood?
Re: 12 Simple Questions For My Muslim Friends by smoy: 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
enilove:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman came to Uthman at the time when the people of Sham and the people of Iraq were Waging war to conquer Arminya and Adharbijan. Hudhaifa was afraid of their (the people of Sham and Iraq) differences in the recitation of the Qur'an, so he said to 'Uthman, "O chief of the Believers! Save this nation before they differ about the Book (Quran) as Jews and the Christians did before."

CAN YOU READ THAT HUDHAIFA WAS AFRAID OF THEIR DIFFERENCES IN THE RECITATION OF THE QURAN ?
Why saying "as the Jews and Christians differ ? Can you also read "b4 they differ about Quran" from above?

So 'Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, "Send us the manuscripts of the Qur'an so that we may compile the Qur'anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you." Hafsa sent it to 'Uthman. 'Uthman then ordered Zaid bin Thabit, 'Abdullah bin AzZubair, Said bin Al-As and 'AbdurRahman bin Harith bin Hisham to rewrite the manuscripts in perfect copies. 'Uthman said to the three Quraishi men, "In case you disagree with Zaid bin Thabit on any point in the Qur'an, then write it in the dialect of Quraish, the Qur'an was revealed in their tongue." They did so, and when they had written many copies, 'Uthman returned the original manuscripts to Hafsa. 'Uthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur'anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt. Said bin Thabit added, "A Verse from Surat Ahzab was missed by me when we copied the Qur'an and I used to hear Allah's Apostle reciting it. So we searched for it and found it with Khuzaima bin Thabit Al-Ansari. (That Verse was): 'Among the Believers are men who have been true in their covenant with Allah.' (33.23)

Why were other copies fragments and whole burnt if there were no variations ?

as said early somewhere here that we have 10 ways of recitation of Quran and on this many still try to recite on their own dilate which is not allow outside this 10 that prophet narrated to us, so it was not Quran context they were talking about but the recitation. get this clear pls. now read that hadith again you we get it now.
Re: 12 Simple Questions For My Muslim Friends by enilove(m): 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2017
As regards the 7th question , here is a proof:

Book 008, Number 3425:
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Salim, the freed slave of Abu Hadhaifa, lived with him and his family in their house. She (i. e. the daughter of Suhail came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and said: Salim has attained (purbety) as men attain, and he understands what they understand, and he enters our house freely, I, however, perceive that something (rankles) in the heart of Abu Hudhaifa, whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said to her: Suckle him and you would become unlawful for him, and (the rankling) which Abu Hudhaifa feels in his heart will disappear. She returned and said: So I suckled him, and what (was there) in the heart of Abu Hudhaifa disappeared.

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Testify on The Altar Of Salvation Ministries After Begging For Forgiveness / Where Is Matthew 18:11 In The NIV Bible Version? / Pakistanis Deeper Life Member @ The 2018 National Easter Retreat - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.