Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,248 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

I Have A Some Simple Questions For Butterfly1ion Or Butterflylion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have A Some Simple Questions For Butterfly1ion Or Butterflylion (862 Views)

Questions For Budaatum: How Can You Follow Jesus Without Believing In Him? / Questions For People Against Big Church Buildings In Nigeria / 12 Simple Questions For My Muslim Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Some Simple Questions For Butterfly1ion Or Butterflylion by microjoystick: 11:55am On Mar 24, 2018
All atheists and christians apart from butterflylion please do not comment but you can read through.U can also mention his monikers for me.
Butterflylion please if you are willing to answer my questions please just quote me with a Yes.
Note: Please supply straight forward answers only and please answer questions only and do not try to avoid my simple question with filmsy excuses.
Also i shall be making grammatical errors from time to time cause i am just a poor seeking answers from a wise man like you.
Do you accept?
Please if you guys know his other monikers please help me mention him.
Re: I Have A Some Simple Questions For Butterfly1ion Or Butterflylion by microjoystick: 11:59am On Mar 24, 2018
Cc Butterflyleo
Re: I Have A Some Simple Questions For Butterfly1ion Or Butterflylion by winner01(m): 1:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
I'm sorry to mention cos I know I'm not supposed to, but of all options available to create moniker, you chose Seun osewas penis.

I'm not understanding

Re: I Have A Some Simple Questions For Butterfly1ion Or Butterflylion by microjoystick: 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2018
winner01:
I'm sorry to mention cos I know I'm not supposed to, but of all options available to create moniker, you chose Seun osewas penis.

I'm not understanding
lol errm butterfly1ion butterflylion butterflyleo i'm waiting or are you scared?

1 Like

Re: I Have A Some Simple Questions For Butterfly1ion Or Butterflylion by microjoystick: 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
Hopefullandlord or seun please help me mention his other monikers
Re: I Have A Some Simple Questions For Butterfly1ion Or Butterflylion by ShadowFighter: 8:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
The moniker tho..!
Re: I Have A Some Simple Questions For Butterfly1ion Or Butterflylion by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 8:37pm On Mar 24, 2018
Resting
Re: I Have A Some Simple Questions For Butterfly1ion Or Butterflylion by winner01(m): 8:37pm On Mar 24, 2018
Seunosewapenis:
Hopefullandlord or seun please help me mention his other monikers
why are you so desperate for a debate? Clearly the guy is not interested.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Some Simple Questions For Butterfly1ion Or Butterflylion by microjoystick: 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
winner01:
why are you so desperate for a debate? Clearly the guy is not interested.
Its actually not a debate.it's more like a Q&A.Anyway are you interested or you going to chicken out like your fellow Christians.I know you know where my questions might lead to thats why you are all avoiding it.Well lemme mention some atheist so they can take note of thissmiley.
Hahn seun hopefullandlord jackbizzle and co.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Some Simple Questions For Butterfly1ion Or Butterflylion by microjoystick: 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2018
ShadowFighter:
The moniker tho..!
Abeg no mind the moniker jare.It was created for something else not thischeesy
Re: I Have A Some Simple Questions For Butterfly1ion Or Butterflylion by ShadowFighter: 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2018
Seunosewapenis:
Abeg no mind the moniker jare.It was created for something else not thischeesy

lmao...

Abi...
Re: I Have A Some Simple Questions For Butterfly1ion Or Butterflylion by winner01(m): 9:06pm On Mar 24, 2018
Seunosewapenis:
Its actually not a debate.it's more like a Q&A.Anyway are you interested or you going to chicken out like your fellow Christians.I know you know where my questions might lead to thats why you are all avoiding it.Well lemme mention some atheist so they can take note of thissmiley.
Hahn seun hopefullandlord jackbizzle and co.
You can't claim one is chickening out when many of you have repeatedly demonstrated your dishonesty especially when it comes to the topic of religion.
Its perfectly rational for a right thinking christian not to want to engaged in such discussion, its usually tiring and ultimately unproductive.
Also, how do you guarantee that you will express neutrality and not a bias to the answers you will receive?
Re: I Have A Some Simple Questions For Butterfly1ion Or Butterflylion by GoodMuyis(m): 9:27pm On Mar 24, 2018
Mynd44 this guy broke rule 10,15,19
And also playing with kini boda seun, Haba that is too far from freedom of speech.
Recommended actions: Account Suspension
Re: I Have A Some Simple Questions For Butterfly1ion Or Butterflylion by microjoystick: 10:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
winner01:
You can't claim one is chickening out when many of you have repeatedly demonstrated your dishonesty especially when it comes to the topic of religion.
Its perfectly rational for a right thinking christian not to want to engaged in such discussion, its usually tiring and ultimately unproductive.
Also, how do you guarantee that you will express neutrality and not a bias to the answers you will receive?
Simple if you think I'm being biased you can stop asking my questions but trust me my questions are plain sand straight forward no twist at all.
Re: I Have A Some Simple Questions For Butterfly1ion Or Butterflylion by Martinez19(m): 2:07am On Mar 25, 2018
Bia op be careful butterflyl1on, butterflylion or Butterflyleo is not one to engage in intelligent discussion. He simply cannot reason. I don't think I can see someone he is wiser than.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Some Simple Questions For Butterfly1ion Or Butterflylion by Nobody: 2:30am On Mar 25, 2018
� let your question (if godly and bible-based) be directed to God's word (the holy bible).

There you shall find answers if you seek with your whole heart.

as the Master had said ( and still saying).... "ask, and it shall be given unto you. seek, and you shall find. knock and the door shall be opened..."
Re: I Have A Some Simple Questions For Butterfly1ion Or Butterflylion by CuteMadridista: 6:54am On Mar 25, 2018
Lmao! these Mods are wicked! they changed "Seunosewapenis" to "Micropenis" then used their censoring rule to make it "Microjoystick"

I'll wager Seun is fully behind this
Re: I Have A Some Simple Questions For Butterfly1ion Or Butterflylion by Butterflyleo: 7:06am On Mar 25, 2018
Martinez19:
Bia op be careful butterflyl1on, butterflylion or Butterflyleo is not one to engage in intelligent discussion. He simply cannot reason. I don't think I can see someone he is wiser than.

Your grouse is because I beat you black and blue everytime when it comes to intelligence. Keep wailing.
Re: I Have A Some Simple Questions For Butterfly1ion Or Butterflylion by 0temSapien: 6:31pm On May 28, 2018
Martinez19:
You just finished Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme with your statement. Anyway, don't expect that criminal to give up. He's dogged for the wrong reason.
Re: I Have A Some Simple Questions For Butterfly1ion Or Butterflylion by 0temSapien: 6:34pm On May 28, 2018
CuteMadridista:
Lmao! these Mods are wicked! they changed "Seunosewapenis" to "Micropenis" then used their censoring rule to make it "Microjoystick"

I'll wager Seun is fully behind this
Hahaha... but they left YahwehPenis the same way he is. I guess Seun is a greater god on this forum than Yahweh cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have A Some Simple Questions For Butterfly1ion Or Butterflylion by MuttleyLaff: 4:31am On May 29, 2018
Butterfly1ion Or Butterflylion you should have by now, know how to spot dishonest, unreliable and potentially dangerous monikers,
with their malicious intent to infect, get respondents' post hidden, temporarily banned and posting privileges withdrawn

You shouldnt be mentioning these monikers nor ever quote their posts

(1) (Reply)

My Experience On Tithe Issue: Don't Be Deceived / Rccg House Fellowship, Sunday, 30th September, 2018 / Why Catholics Ask The Virgin Mary To Pray For Them , Though She Died Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.