Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,181 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Should I Spend This Cash? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Should I Spend This Cash? (493 Views)

Daniel Fakoya, 18, To Spend 15 Years In UK Prison For Firearms Offences / Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' / Ugandan Wife Claims To Have Been Abducted So She Could Spend Time With Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Spend This Cash? by MrFly(m): 10:31am On Dec 09, 2017
I recieved an alert of #263,000 yesterday, i am a civil servant and not a bussiness man. I have nobody who can send me such amount of money and morever the depositors name is Igbo and the paypoint is Anambra. I think it is a mistake from the depositor or the bank but am yet to get a call from the bank because its weekend. I have spoken to few friends but their views are divergent. Should i start spending it or should i lay a complaint to the bank on monday? Am i need of cash but am afraid i might be traced, prosecuted and asked to pay back if i touch it. I need your sincere advice ASAP. Thanx
Re: Should I Spend This Cash? by darkenkach(m): 10:36am On Dec 09, 2017
Start spending it if you are ready to face the consequences.
Re: Should I Spend This Cash? by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 09, 2017
MrFly:
I recieved an alert of #263,000 yesterday, i am a civil servant and not a bussiness man. I have nobody who can send me such amount of money and morever the depositors name is Igbo and the paypoint is Anambra. I think it is a mistake from the depositor or the bank but am yet to get a call from the bank because its weekend. I have spoken to few friends but their views are divergent. Should i start spending it or should i lay a complaint to the bank on monday? Am i need of cash but am afraid i might be traced, prosecuted and asked to pay back if i touch it. I need your sincere advice ASAP. Thanx
my brother jst be patient for like a week to see if any one calls for d moni ,if a call cums return it asap or better still notify d bank.dat moni might b for someone in health crisis or any important issue. Its nt worth it.
Re: Should I Spend This Cash? by apakoso2020: 10:40am On Dec 09, 2017
my dear friend, no matter your financial needs, never spend another man's sweat, the pain is not worth it please, kindly go to your bank to lay complain on Monday and await God's blessings To miraculously meet your needs, shallom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Spend This Cash? by Swegzfreak: 10:55am On Dec 09, 2017
hmmm......
Re: Should I Spend This Cash? by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 09, 2017
Pls don't spend it... Ensure it gets back to the depositor. If u do, be ready to face d consequences afterwards... It may lead you to 15years imprisonment.
My brother mistakenly paid 330k into wrong account around August this year, when we tried to contact the owner of the account, he told us he wouldn't return it. We even offered him half of the sum but he refused. We tried to report the matter to the police and they were able to arrest the person and charged him to court. The court said the penalty is for him to go to prison for 15yrs but before that, he should be remanded for a month and half. But my brother reconciled with him when he was remanded and he also pleaded to return more than half of the money immediately if my brother can withdraw the case. My brother withdrew the case out of pity and he paid 220k in the court on the day he was to be sentenced to 15yrs imprisonment and my brother told him not to worry about the balance again.

This is a lesson for you... Choose between the money or the consequences.
Re: Should I Spend This Cash? by BagWay: 11:16am On Dec 09, 2017
for that weak amount
shows u are poverty minded.
catch me if u can d day u by mistake pay 300m into my acct.
i dey use am buy btc within 5min
fly out and never coning back
and wen i mean never
i mean
Never

2 Likes

Re: Should I Spend This Cash? by Rutley(m): 11:26am On Dec 09, 2017
Am sure you dont wanna spend the xmas behind the bar. Def your bank will call you by monday. Dont spend it biko

(1) (Reply)

California Police Bust Multimillion-dollar Weed ‘fortress’ / Tricycle Rider Slumps, Dies During Fight Over Newspaper / Mambilla Committed Ethnic Cleansing In Taraba, Says Fulani Community & Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.