Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,301 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) (5093 Views)

When You Are Tired Of Driving The Car And Its Time For The Car To Drive You. Pic / Benefits Of Laughing / Cant Stop Laughing @ This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by odereghi(m): 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2010
there was a man who normally go to church every church day with one yellow cloth.
every Sunday he normally go to church in the same yellow cloth
every Wednesday he normally go to church in the same yellow clothe
if there is a wedding in the church he normally go in the same yellow clothe

and each time he goes, he normally sits in the front sit.

one day, the church noticed him,
one blessed sunday, he came again in the same yellow clothe and went to the front sit and sat down;
the choir then noticed his arrival and started singing

(this is what the choir sang)

HE HAS COME AGAIN
HE HAS COME AGAIN
YELLOW CLOTH YOU HAVE COME AGAIN HOLY GHOST COME AND TAKE CONTROL AMEN,

and this continued each time the man comes,

one day the man got angry and left the church,

at this point, the pastor and the elders of the church went and begged him to return; he then promised them to return on the next sunday service,

when the day reached, he came back in the same yellow cloth and went to the front sit and sat down,

the choir then started singing;

(this is what the choir sang)

HE WILL NEVER EVER CHANGE
YELLOW CLOTH FOREVER
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by flexystar(f): 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2010
dis time around wetin him go do
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by Doofan(f): 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2010
it not funny jo sad angry
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by tayoast(m): 10:54pm On Mar 30, 2010
where's d joke??

1 Like

Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2010
fanstatic title. If not I wouldn't be here reading this dry joke.

but you try.
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by Stallion84(m): 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2010
yellow joke by a yellow
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by Kunbee: 1:08am On Apr 01, 2010
tayo_ast:

where's d joke??

In his boxers sad
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by tayoast(m): 1:16am On Apr 01, 2010
Kunbee:

In his boxers sad

can u pls retrieve it 4 us?? tongue
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by Kunbee: 2:57am On Apr 01, 2010
No
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by tayoast(m): 3:01am On Apr 01, 2010
y now??
i said pls. .
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by Kunbee: 3:16am On Apr 01, 2010
Thats illegal
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by tayoast(m): 3:27am On Apr 01, 2010
wat makes it illegal??
of course u'll ask him b4 proceeding. . abi
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by Kunbee: 3:36am On Apr 01, 2010
I dont do such . . . period
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by tayoast(m): 3:38am On Apr 01, 2010
ok. mo ti gbo ooo
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by Lolajoy(f): 3:46am On Apr 01, 2010
okay
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by kodylicky(f): 8:50am On Apr 01, 2010
hw is dis funny? a joke?
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by pureminded: 10:19am On Apr 01, 2010
Kunbee:

In his boxers sad

lwkmdie grin
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by odereghi(m): 11:33am On Apr 01, 2010
i am now sick and tired of you people on nairaland.
why is it that each time i try posting a funny joke that will make you laugh, what i get in return is rather INSULTS from every one of you.

meanwhile, most of you can not even post a funny joke. you keep on criticizing me all the time

i don't need pretense here . if the joke is funny; go ahead and tell me.

not when the joke is funny and after reading what you rather say is either not funny or it's the topic that motivated you to come and read.

lets call a spade a spade

let all these whole thing stop today

any joke i post here on nairaland is always tested to look out if it is funny before i commence the posting
and to the best of my knowledge, all jokes posted on this forum by me are very funny jokes.

let this whole thing stop today because the next time this should happen again, I SHALL DO WHAT YOU ALL WILL HATE ME

THANK YOU!
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by studio43(m): 11:39am On Apr 01, 2010
grin grin grin grin

i cant shout grin
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by pureminded: 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2010
odereghi:

why is it that each time i try posting a funny joke that will make you laugh, what i get in return is rather INSULTS from every one of you.

meanwhile, most of you can not even post a funny joke. you keep on criticizing me all the time

not when the joke is funny and after reading what you rather say is either not funny or it's the topic that motivated you to come and read.

any joke i post here on nairaland is always tested to look out if it is funny before i commence the posting
and to the best of my knowledge, all jokes posted on this forum by me are very funny jokes.

let this whole thing stop today because the next time this should happen again, I SHALL DO WHAT YOU ALL WILL HATE ME

THANK YOU!

You are taking this thing too seriously, and u know what ? that's the real JOKE! grin,

People here (especially me) them like wining , 'em dey wine you ni, Don't dull it and just play along , huh?

Oya post another joke, But not too dry O, The currency in my HUMOR is too *HAWT* than your jokes! cheesy

Post raw/new materials grin grin

Good luck cheesy
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by kodylicky(f): 2:52pm On Apr 01, 2010
see as d poster just dey lament
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by studio43(m): 2:53pm On Apr 01, 2010
never near am now else him go forget slap for your face o
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by tayoast(m): 7:50pm On Apr 01, 2010
my dear odereghi, if ur joke's funny, pple wont hide their feelings.
wat u posted has no joke watsoeva in it.

the outburst howeva, makes a good joke. kip it up
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by studio43(m): 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2010
U don dey talk as if u soji abi?
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by tayoast(m): 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2010
i hope u're not talkin 2 moi
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by Kunbee: 11:41pm On Apr 01, 2010
odereghi:

THANK YOU!

Use alum to wash your p.enis then chop it off and cook it

Mschew you are not even happy we commented on your thread
cool cool cool
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by tayoast(m): 11:48pm On Apr 01, 2010
Jeez!! pls modify that.
smh
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by Kunbee: 11:51pm On Apr 01, 2010
Why undecided undecided
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by tayoast(m): 11:54pm On Apr 01, 2010
thats way too rude!!

sm1 could ban u 4 dt
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by Kunbee: 12:03am On Apr 02, 2010
Whatever *yawns*
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by chrisdenis(m): 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2010
jeezz! am dying with laughter here!! cant believe it all turned out to be very funny one grin[b][size=8pt][/size][/b]
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by flexystar(f): 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2010
chris wetin dey make u laff

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Save A Soul[dont Make Shola A Eunuch At His Prime] / Ramadan Joke / Pic Ibadan Girl's List Of Provisions For School (HILARIOUS PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.