Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,924 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) (5103 Views)

When You Are Tired Of Driving The Car And Its Time For The Car To Drive You. Pic / Benefits Of Laughing / Cant Stop Laughing @ This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by flexystar(f): 8:15pm On Apr 05, 2010
u don dey vex again who be dat scum wey make u vex?
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by Kunbee: 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2010
Abi o sad
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by chibaby5(f): 10:09pm On Apr 05, 2010
and i waz eagerly lookin 4ward 2 da end aswell. . . KMT angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by Kunbee: 12:18am On Apr 06, 2010
Ndo
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by sylve11: 3:46pm On Apr 06, 2010
Kunbee and co, make una encourage ederighi na grin cool
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by idibia(m): 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2010
Funny joke,poor delivery, but still thumbs up bro
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by atikubaba(m): 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2010
is this ajoke o what? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by StudioCFR(m): 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2010
Not a joke but a true life story
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by Kunbee: 12:11am On Apr 07, 2010
Of you abi undecided undecided
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by StudioCFR(m): 12:40am On Apr 07, 2010
I jump am pass
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by Kunbee: 12:55am On Apr 07, 2010
Whatever
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by odereghi(m): 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2010
look at them
they always criticizing other people's joke
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by StudioCFR(m): 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2010
Beat her for me please
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by Kunbee: 12:23am On Apr 10, 2010
Who is her
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by StudioCFR(m): 4:05pm On Apr 11, 2010
u na
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by coolykdat(m): 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2010
*gives Kunbee one cold slap*
there Studio r u happy now
angry
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by StudioCFR(m): 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2010
Yes my brother. I like yo guts.

*sips coke*
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by D1KeleVra(m): 5:27pm On Apr 12, 2010
odereghi:

i am now sick and tired of you people on nairaland.
why is it that each time i try posting a funny joke that will make you laugh, what i get in return is rather INSULTS from every one of you.

meanwhile, most of you can not even post a funny joke. you keep on criticizing me all the time

i don't need pretense here . if the joke is funny; go ahead and tell me.

not when the joke is funny and after reading what you rather say is either not funny or it's the topic that motivated you to come and read.

lets call a spade a spade

let all these whole thing stop today

any joke i post here on nairaland is always tested to look out if it is funny before i commence the posting
and to the best of my knowledge, all jokes posted on this forum by me are very funny jokes.

let this whole thing stop today because the next time this should happen again, I SHALL DO WHAT YOU ALL WILL HATE ME

THANK YOU!

No vex. . . na so them dey do smiley u try
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by Abbeycity4(f): 5:40pm On Apr 12, 2010
Am very sure d poster is d man on yellow cloth grin
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by D1KeleVra(m): 5:42pm On Apr 12, 2010
sad . . . dress back na
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by sylve11: 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2010
i beg nor dey make noise for my ears angry u be housefly? cool
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by D1KeleVra(m): 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2010
i go vex o! sad
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by sylve11: 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2010
ask studio wetin anyhow vexnation don do am cool
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by D1KeleVra(m): 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2010
i don see him face. . . i no dey vex reach that level sad
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by sylve11: 5:55pm On Apr 12, 2010
u mean sey the guy na scarface? grin cool
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by D1KeleVra(m): 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2010
wetin i dey talk be say texcoat resemble the guy small
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by sylve11: 9:23pm On Apr 12, 2010
eya! come join dat him face wen belike person wen polio hold for small piken sad cool
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by Kunbee: 12:20am On Apr 18, 2010
coolykdat:

*gives Kunbee one cold slap*
there Studio r u happy now
angry

Stupid scalawag

Studio CFR:

Yes my brother. I like yo guts.

*sips coke*

You fit afford coke, dodoyo
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by wendoworld(m): 11:04am On Apr 18, 2010
Quote from: odereghi on April
01, 2010, 11:33 AM
i am now sick and tired of you
people on nairaland.
why is it that each time i try
posting a funny joke that will
make you laugh, what i get in
return is rather INSULTS
from every one of you.
meanwhile, most of you can
not even post a funny joke.
you keep on criticizing me all
the time
i don't need pretense here .
if the joke is funny; go ahead
and tell me.
not when the joke is funny
and after reading what you
rather say is either not funny
or it's the topic that
motivated you to come and
read.
lets call a spade a spade
let all these whole thing stop
today
any joke i post here on
nairaland is always tested to
look out if it is funny before i
commence the posting
and to the best of my
knowledge, all jokes posted on
this forum by me are very
funny jokes.
let this whole thing stop today
because the next time this
should happen again, I SHALL
DO WHAT YOU ALL WILL
HATE ME
THANK YOU!
omo see how the poster dey cry like baby, your joke no funny na by force ni? abi you want make we dey decieve you ni?. grin but seriously your outburst cheesy was the main joke man, i nearly piss for body LWKMDD, wake up man you are on Nairaland!! abi u don forget ni?
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by onyinmamh(m): 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2010
Nna u try partially all u got 2do is 2acquire a better away of framing jokes.take care
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by flexystar(f): 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2010
nothing daunted, coke is the highest drink of studioCFR
Re: Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) by Kunbee: 9:23pm On Apr 29, 2010
^^true but sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ramadan Joke / Nigerian Man Caught Trying To Sell Bermuda Triangle (pics) / Funny Photoshop Fails Thread/funny Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.