Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Except Something Is Done Now, War And Slavery Is Inevitable!!! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Except Something Is Done Now, War And Slavery Is Inevitable!!! (276 Views)

I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things / ISIS Praises Ukraine War And Says It Hopes It Will Destroy 'Enemies Of Islam' / Macron Visits Africa Amid Anger Over Human Trafficking And Slavery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Except Something Is Done Now, War And Slavery Is Inevitable!!! by wasol: 11:32am On Dec 09, 2017
[6] EXCEPT SOMETHING IS DONE NOW, WAR
AND SLAVERY LIES AHEAD!!!
Excerpts from...

...THE GOOD-SHEPHERD'S MISSIONARIES' FIELD...
Published; 3rd June, 2014.
By Missionary' John-Sogbete Princewill
YOUR EXCELLENCIES, BLOOD IS CRYING FOR VENGEANCE, JESUS IS WEEPING AND AFRICA IS IN DANGER.

Tell them, I (JESUS CHRIST) , loves Africa and I never wanted her (Africa) to be destroyed, for there is no race of colours in heaven but all are one. Tell Africans to rise up in repentance and let my chosen generation be on the watch over their land (Africa).
Oh my people, pray faithfully against the defilement of your land that I will not turn my back on (Africa) and her people.
Son of man, should all these come upon your land?... now pointing His (JESUS CHRISTs’) finger to the wall, and when I looked, I saw the exact shape of Africa being dug out of the ground like shallow pit, and majority of this dug-out shallow pit of Africa, were covered with blood, while human bodies - military and civilians, mutilated and fresh alike, litter everywhere, while many are still being buried under rubbles of destroyed buildings. I saw animals, both familiar and unfamiliar, emerging from unknown sources, only to feed on litering human carcasses, while others including snakes, were seen taking fresh bath in the flowing pool of blood. Many mighty trees also fell while forests were cleared and the destroyers seem to appear and disappear in just a twinkle of an eye but, behind their trails were massive destructions. While I yet watch this horror in shock, I did saw great presence of the military both black and white skins but, seemingly helpless and frustrated. As the destructions continue, military forces took over power in most African nations, and massive lootings, rapings and slaugher became daily experiences, while the crises were left to continue. Accusations and counter accusations among black and white military camps took place, while local and international governments also traded blames. As all attention moved to this direction, earthquakes took place in Ghana, Cameroon and Nigeria, as Angola was completely blown away in rubble dusts, by a strong wind. Entry ways to many western nations were closed against African nations except, for those African nations who accepted their (Western) new conditions. I did also saw bare bodied men, women and children being guided through borders leading to western nations, with silver chains around their feet. By now, I was really heart broken and filled with tears, as the loud touching cries of, “save our souls” continue to rent the air, “Please don’t fail this mission, because no body is safe,” was the sound I heard from the voice of one of the Angels in the room that came with JESUS, and this brought me back as I was totally carried away by those horror scenes.

At the LORD'S departure, He dropped these Scriptures: Isaiah 47, 48, 5, 4, Jeremiah 13:15-27, 14:1-18, Ezekiel 13, Deuteronomy 28, 11, and Joel 2.

NOTE: This message was published on the 3rd day of June, 2014, but was ignored and abandoned by the authorities, and even hijacked by some who came across it. Thus the result we see today in Zimbabwe, Libya, and other African nations and the imminent world war III, that is alarming through the western nations and may spread through the nations, "IF" nothing is done now.
#GODSAVEAFRICA.
To be continued...

For more details visit: www.messengerjspee..com
fb: @thegideonsquad

(1) (Reply)

Pentagon Denies Knowledge Of Cameroon Base Abuses- Despite Being Aware Of Report / Histor / Passenger Plane Carrying 71 People Crashes In Kathmandu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.