Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Toke Makinwa Wears A N1.1m Gucci Pajamas Set (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Wears A N1.1m Gucci Pajamas Set (Photos) (48893 Views)

Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) / Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) / Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Wears A N1.1m Gucci Pajamas Set (Photos) by Bakrabas: 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
If such clothe can't tell me what will happen tomorrow, to forecast weather, to cook for me, to lay my bed to clean my room, to wash my car, to tell me the time, to read my mind and guess right, to give correct future events. If such clothe can't perform the aforementioned service, then I can't waste my money.

After everything life, the 6ft is awaiting us. Yoruba adage says " how many years do we have to spend in life that one is wearing Iron Garment?
Re: Toke Makinwa Wears A N1.1m Gucci Pajamas Set (Photos) by Sterope(f): 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
Nice print smiley
Re: Toke Makinwa Wears A N1.1m Gucci Pajamas Set (Photos) by omooba969(m): 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:
What's so special in what she's wearing as if we don't know the source of her wealth
Fake girl

But u go like dey dat kind frequency too na, why d bad belle? grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Wears A N1.1m Gucci Pajamas Set (Photos) by sunboy(m): 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
How can you tell if it’s not the replica

I tire for Una sef
Re: Toke Makinwa Wears A N1.1m Gucci Pajamas Set (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
omooba969:

But u go like dey dat kind frequency too na, why d bad belle? grin

No be bad belle matter jare
I used to admire her until i discovered her secret grin

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Wears A N1.1m Gucci Pajamas Set (Photos) by mamawin(f): 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
so wetin mke we do?
make you laff small nah
Re: Toke Makinwa Wears A N1.1m Gucci Pajamas Set (Photos) by Ojuororun(m): 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
1.1MILLION NAIRA,? gringringrin
Re: Toke Makinwa Wears A N1.1m Gucci Pajamas Set (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
mamawin:
make you laff small nah
no joy in nigeria
Re: Toke Makinwa Wears A N1.1m Gucci Pajamas Set (Photos) by tomygirl(f): 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
Toke is currently an ambassador of ciroc pineapple and its not free.she is also an ambassador of a bet company with odunlade adekola which is not also free
these companies pay their ambassadors .
She has a vlog that makes money for her.I've seen lots of adverts on her YouTube Chanel .she hosts events and we all know she is an OAP and a best selling author.
Toke works as a presenter on Ebony life tv moment with Mo.
Im sure she is the one cooking up stories to make her brand relevant n make people talk about her more even if its negative.
anybody can google her numerous deals and sources of income but nobody can prove with facts that she is a runs girl
you can continue to abuse her on every
blogs but just know you are part of the statistics these companies use to determine how relevant and strong her brand is.
you just can't resist to talk about her.
How can someone put on a fake Gucci outfit to a Gucci bloom event?

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Wears A N1.1m Gucci Pajamas Set (Photos) by Prestige16(m): 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
favourmic:
During sex some girls be like; “pls baby don't cum inside!"
They think it's easy to jump out 4rm a running vehicle grin grin
Is this your best line? You keep repeating it in every post

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Wears A N1.1m Gucci Pajamas Set (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
amount i won't make even in the next ten years blown on a pyjamas shocked

Re: Toke Makinwa Wears A N1.1m Gucci Pajamas Set (Photos) by Dotman2210(m): 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
mke bloggers stop all ds rubbish hyping joor. shey she carry d price tag dey waka nii?she can wear d normal nigerian made and una go dey hype am cus e look like d expensive one. do u knw hw many of my gucci palm wey dey here wey look exactly like hushpuppi own?but dem no pass 5k altogether. abeg mke una no provoke me cus being a citizen of ds country has already put me on a default provocating mood
My brother the thing tire me o this bloggers no just wan get sense again

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Wears A N1.1m Gucci Pajamas Set (Photos) by Mayor88(m): 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
mke bloggers stop all ds rubbish hyping joor. shey she carry d price tag dey waka nii?she can wear d normal nigerian made and una go dey hype am cus e look like d expensive one. do u knw hw many of my gucci palm wey dey here wey look exactly like hushpuppi own?but dem no pass 5k altogether. abeg mke una no provoke me cus being a citizen of ds country has already put me on a default provocating mood
karya ne..
Re: Toke Makinwa Wears A N1.1m Gucci Pajamas Set (Photos) by omooba969(m): 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:

No be bad belle matter jare
I used to admire her until i discovered her secret grin

Discover kè, grin Wetin dey there? Nothing she's doing that's not common amongst most chicks both home & abroad, only that she's been misleading the gullible all the while about how hardworking she is. cheesy

But any chick(fine/ugly) wey dey fvck around go sabi lie na, wetin u expect from Toke-baby. grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Wears A N1.1m Gucci Pajamas Set (Photos) by lazygal: 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
nnamdiokere45:

So if I touch you small you fit kill me and your defence go be provocation grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Wears A N1.1m Gucci Pajamas Set (Photos) by crisycent: 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
favourmic:

1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Wears A N1.1m Gucci Pajamas Set (Photos) by ICEMAN(m): 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
I think this lady is emotionally disturbed and uses social media as a means of self validation. This woman is going through a lot emotionally. The more she pops up the more it shows.
Re: Toke Makinwa Wears A N1.1m Gucci Pajamas Set (Photos) by profbeejay(m): 10:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
God pls bless me and enrich me. more btc to my wallet. Ameen
Re: Toke Makinwa Wears A N1.1m Gucci Pajamas Set (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
nnamdiokere45:

Some of you are beginning to make sense. People think that buying Gucci product makes them the shiznit. They are only paying the cost of marketing passed on the consumers by the vendor while Kering smiles to the bank.

Eyeglasses like Ray Ban, Oakley, Chanel, Versace, Coach, D& G, Prada, etc are being manufactured by the company Luxottica. Once the products leave the factory, each parent company hypes the products and more money in the bsnk.

Chinese companies bought into the hype market, make quality replicas and pocket billions every year. Some Rolex watches can only be deciphered by Rolex outlets as fake. That's how good they got.

Buy what looks good on you. The agbada guy at Banky's wedding claimed it was worth N200k. Even at that, he still took shines off the N1m wearing Gucci zombies.

/
Re: Toke Makinwa Wears A N1.1m Gucci Pajamas Set (Photos) by maykam(m): 3:06am On Dec 10, 2017
favourmic:
where did you copy this? I know you don't own the quote.
Re: Toke Makinwa Wears A N1.1m Gucci Pajamas Set (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 5:53am On Dec 10, 2017
Toke!Toke! Tokeeeeee, owk after all these nonsense just come back house then make we see one on one

Re: Toke Makinwa Wears A N1.1m Gucci Pajamas Set (Photos) by makky555(f): 7:40am On Dec 10, 2017
All my life I've been pronouncing "pinjamas" cry cry
Re: Toke Makinwa Wears A N1.1m Gucci Pajamas Set (Photos) by freestylebony(m): 7:41am On Dec 10, 2017
makky555:
All my life I've been pronouncing "pinjamas" cry cry
olodo rabata cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa Wears A N1.1m Gucci Pajamas Set (Photos) by makky555(f): 7:44am On Dec 10, 2017
freestylebony:
olodo rabata cheesy

I know

You no need tell me cry cry cry embarassed
Re: Toke Makinwa Wears A N1.1m Gucci Pajamas Set (Photos) by freestylebony(m): 8:44am On Dec 10, 2017
makky555:

I know

You no need tell me cry cry cry embarassed
heeya, sorry dear.. I for no rub salt in your injury tongue
Re: Toke Makinwa Wears A N1.1m Gucci Pajamas Set (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:43am On Dec 10, 2017
with all this money from bag, shoe, clothes..wey bloggers dey always say she wear..this biatch could Yank a Ferrari
Re: Toke Makinwa Wears A N1.1m Gucci Pajamas Set (Photos) by ebilomaofficial1: 9:56am On Dec 10, 2017
is pyjamas no longer meant for sleeping in any longer? Nigerian people's mentality is something else
Re: Toke Makinwa Wears A N1.1m Gucci Pajamas Set (Photos) by creamy1990(f): 10:07am On Dec 10, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
so wetin mke we do?
abi oooooo
How is it even relevant to the post?
Re: Toke Makinwa Wears A N1.1m Gucci Pajamas Set (Photos) by richynana(m): 10:14am On Dec 10, 2017
Nonsense....... 1.1 ko 9.0 ni yeye rag
Re: Toke Makinwa Wears A N1.1m Gucci Pajamas Set (Photos) by makky555(f): 11:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
freestylebony:
heeya, sorry dear.. I for no rub salt in your injury tongue

As yaf do it na ya happy sad
Re: Toke Makinwa Wears A N1.1m Gucci Pajamas Set (Photos) by djsalvation122(m): 1:54am On Dec 11, 2017
Tanzania Sikomi Singer Diamond Platnumz present the official music video for his Rick Ross assisted Single titled Waka .

click below to Download and enjoy

http://www.mpbaze.com.ng/2017/12/video-download-diamond-platnumz-ft-rick.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Looking Like An African "goddess" In New Stunning Photo / Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre / LucyCandyMay Enjoys Stepping Out Braless (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.