Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Veteran African American Congressman Retires - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Veteran African American Congressman Retires (279 Views)

US Issues First Gender 'X' Passport To Intersex Navy Veteran, Dana Zzyym (Pics) / Reactions As American Congressman Ted Lieu Tells Trump "You Lost, Why The Mathem / Mixed Reactions As American Congressman Ted Lieu Tells Trump "You Lost, Why The (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Veteran African American Congressman Retires by panafrican(m): 2:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
Conyers fought the good battle during his 53 years in office, including the 1967 Detroit riot , not to count many other grounds taken in the fight for human dignity and civil rights.
He is retiring earlier than expected after some questionable women tarnished his honor and his reputation , accusing him of sexual harassment.
These American women suck , they really have a problem.
Read more
https://www.freep.com/story/news/politics/2017/12/05/john-conyers-resignation-detroit-michigan/904737001/
Re: Veteran African American Congressman Retires by QuietMynd: 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
tdayof
sorry for the offensive reply in the other thread,i didnt check the posters name before repying i have clicked the submit button before realising it was you and nt the other guy.
Re: Veteran African American Congressman Retires by tdayof(m): 7:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
QuietMynd:
tdayof
sorry for the offensive reply in the other thread,i didnt check the posters name before repying i have clicked the submit button before realising it was you and nt the other guy.
i have adjusted the comment bro.

No problem bro.

(1) (Reply)

War And Slavery Inevitable, If, Nothing Is Done Now!!! Continued... / France : U.n.-led Syria Peace Talks In Vienna Represent 'last Hope' / A Heavy 6.7-magnitude That Struck Papua New Guinea Leaving 24 People Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.