Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,513 members, 7,836,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? (51281 Views)

How Much For A Bag Of Rice In Your Area / How Much Is A Bag Of Rice in your area today? / How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by Badtiboi: 6:55am On Dec 10, 2017
Kyase:
foreign local is 6k
lie lie
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by ojsmscom(m): 6:58am On Dec 10, 2017
18000 in ENUGU
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by Kyase(m): 6:58am On Dec 10, 2017
ststyreal:

Ok. You wrote earlier foreign local 6k, that is why I quoted you.
my mistake.
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by riczy(m): 7:05am On Dec 10, 2017
I weep for dis nation, only in Africa dt d political leaders hold others to ransom, I said dis in this platform n else Wer dt come 2019 APC will reduce cost of fud items cox of their own ambition, "dis country cn never develop", mark my words, cox fud is too invaluable, as such they plunge every one into poverty (stomach) . I told some persons too dt we aint into recession dt their policy led to indigency! Wat a nation!
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 10, 2017
princetom1:

Olam rice? Guy, stop that thing. That thing that's strong like stone, u call it rice? Is wasting away in my house now because no one can eat it
the sellers try to sell it saying its tasty,
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by riczy(m): 7:08am On Dec 10, 2017
abescom:
You guys have no shame. You must make excuses for everything. If they are using it for 2019 campaign and the market woman in your street can benefit, so be it.

If only that man had pulled or used a condom.
idiiot its of no benefit, d statusquo won't be maintained, criticise an aberration holdn others to ransom
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by jaychubi: 7:14am On Dec 10, 2017
Yyeske:
IPOB miscreants will hate this thread, they've always wanted a 50kg bag of rice to be 100,000 naira now so they can continue to insult and curse their ancestors thinking they are doing Buhari.

A bag of foreign rice was 7k b4 APC came to power so shut up already
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by justy15: 7:14am On Dec 10, 2017
Here in Abakaliki we have no business with foreign rice as a bushel of quality ebonyi rice goes for 5-6k now. And beside it's more nutritious, tasteful n natural. WhatsApp me if you need Ebonyi rice: 07034302700
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by baxmaich(m): 7:18am On Dec 10, 2017
17000 here in JOS.
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by tonero230(m): 7:29am On Dec 10, 2017
It goes for 14000 here in ilorin for caprice
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by LIzzieRich(f): 7:33am On Dec 10, 2017
Now that the price has reduced, what is ur mood?

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by LIzzieRich(f): 7:35am On Dec 10, 2017
Now that the price has reduced, what is ur mood? www.fb.com/confidentminds

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 10, 2017
Ruggedpen:

We can count the number of millionaires in the North but millionaires here(igboland) are uncountable although not yet a millionaire.

When we substract the blood money nko grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by jumper524(m): 8:10am On Dec 10, 2017
obyrich:
In Aba as at today, it goes for N17,500.
if true then your people in aba are wicked to themselves..
why would a bag go for 17k in aba when its cheaper in bayelsa where things are ultra expensive? despite the massive rice production in abakaliki... una self don tire people ..
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by DavidEsq(m): 8:11am On Dec 10, 2017
Yyeske:
The River Niger or Lagos lagoon is enough to contain your anger, use the closest.
Do I look like a fish ni!
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 10, 2017
Oyindidi:
too much sand

You can get someone to clean it properly.

But you might be able to afford the extra bill.

Foreign rice is loaded with GMO. cry

When people cool cook Ibefon, Ofada or any local variant, you would get a strong scent.

But foreign rice .. the chinks have to add vitamin A & D. grin to it ..

Cracks me up everytime I see it. People wey dey chop am get Kwashiokor.
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by INTERGRITYPAYS: 8:21am On Dec 10, 2017
Kyase:
in November it was sold at 8700 naira in Gboko.
long or short grains.

foreign or local rice
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by Kyase(m): 8:24am On Dec 10, 2017
INTERGRITYPAYS:
long or short grains.

foreign or local rice
not short and not long and it's foreign.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by gafsal: 8:35am On Dec 10, 2017
I bought a bag of foreign rice for #14k last in November but is now #12,800 now in December (Ijebu ode). God bless this Buhari till 2023 &beyond.
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by yom2(m): 8:53am On Dec 10, 2017
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=63128170][s][/s]

Things are always expensive in Bayelsa and Rivers State...[/don't mind them. those south east and south south states, they will be forming oil states and suffering them selfs, later they will blame d president. I went to asaba a plate of food is more expensive than Lagos. yet they remain very backward. they can't drive infracstructural development with all their staggering resources
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by Sall(m): 9:03am On Dec 10, 2017
soonest:

No but cost of transportation. The roads are death traps.

Can't agree more, the road in those places are danm terrible.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by menwongo(m): 9:04am On Dec 10, 2017
Sall:

Things are always so different in the ss and
S east when it comes to price of commoditcommodities. Desperate businessmen
All over those region.
South doesn't produce rice hence the high price.
We have palm oil...
How much is palm oil in your state. Here is #7,000 per 25 liters keg
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by menwongo(m): 9:06am On Dec 10, 2017
Kyase:
not short and not long and it's foreign.

Lol
original foreign indeed
Mine you we have rubber rice from China
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by Teeboi56: 9:09am On Dec 10, 2017
In my area is #12500 in sagamu Ogun States
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by Teeboi56: 9:17am On Dec 10, 2017
TheCabal:

When we substract the blood money nko grin
Bro add thief and kidnappers money on top to completed it
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by Kyase(m): 9:21am On Dec 10, 2017
menwongo:

Lol
original foreign indeed
Mine you we have rubber rice from China
this is not rubber rice, that's what I'm using in school Now.
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by ezenwa10: 9:32am On Dec 10, 2017
do you know coffee have good benefits that will make to continue to drink it? know more on.. https://bebelite..com/2017/12/healthy-reasons-to-drink-cup-of-coffee.html
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by arcnomec(m): 10:03am On Dec 10, 2017
sprintscr7:
black market rice
grin
sprintscr7:
black market rice
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by jamislaw(m): 10:07am On Dec 10, 2017
jacko007:

Rice also got grades oo.... I bought rice 3days ago at 16000 in kaduna, central market..
16k?? Am staying in Makera Kakuri, I bought it in Kakuri market.
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by luvlymabel: 10:45am On Dec 10, 2017
OKOROCHA IS A FOOL, HERE IN IMO STATE IS ALMOST UP TO 20000K

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by athenswonders: 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
Benin its 13500
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by adediamond07(m): 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
Between 13k and 14k here in the State of Osun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. / What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. / Big Python Caught At Our Backyard In Choba, Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.