Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Tiwa Savage And Son Jamil Visits Santa Claus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Son Jamil Visits Santa Claus (865 Views)

Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta / Tiwa Savage Her Son, Jamil Balogun, On Stage At Her Concert In London (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage And Son Jamil Visits Santa Claus by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
Nigerian music star and Mavin's first lady, Tiwa Savage, dropped at Santa Claus' place with her son Jamil just after he played a role in his school's end of year drama.

Jamil played a role as a little shepherd in the school's play, and the proud mum took to social media to share photos. Here are some below;

https://www.lailasblog.com/tiwa-savage-son-jamil-visits-santa/

Lalasticlala

Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Jamil Visits Santa Claus by Zanas: 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
That's cool. Mum and son bonding time

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Jamil Visits Santa Claus by opeyemiieblog(m): 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
mama mama jamjam

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Jamil Visits Santa Claus by DiasyTD(f): 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
Santa � or whatever is not a christian thing. If u really want to celebrate Christmas which itself not biblical.u just spread goodwill that's it
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Jamil Visits Santa Claus by Evablizin(f): 4:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
grin

Jamil deh vex self,just look at his face,Jam bobo is it that you don't like santa or you're afraid of him?cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Jamil Visits Santa Claus by mexxmoney: 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
Which kind shoe Santa wear for leg like this? Hope those are not nylon bags

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Jamil Visits Santa Claus by Macnnoli4(m): 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
This one i see white one.Location?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Jamil Visits Santa Claus by coluka: 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
Na dis once dem know wetin be Santa. When I dey small, na only father Christmas we know and na for book we dey see am. Merry Christmas JamJam

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Jamil Visits Santa Claus by coluka: 4:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
DiasyTD:
Santa � or whatever is not a christian thing. If u really want to celebrate Christmas which itself not biblical.u just spread goodwill that's it
I don't think there's anything wrong with it. Christmas was just a day set aside by the church to commemorate the birth of Christ. It's not in the Bible, neither is there any biblical stipulations on how to celebrate it or the ceremonies to observe while celebrating it so everyone is free to celebrate it in his or her own way as long as you don't engage in evil activities

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Jamil Visits Santa Claus by itchie: 4:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
One thing I love tiwa Savage for. She doesn't let her stardom prevent her from always performing her role as a good mom to her boy.

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Jamil Visits Santa Claus by Megatrix: 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
The kid looks like he's not interested in Christmas or Santa. Is that a tatoo or a bruise on Tiwa's wrist? I hope teebillz has not started beating her again

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Jamil Visits Santa Claus by Chrisbeks: 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
Good Mama, Cute Pikin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Jamil Visits Santa Claus by Chrisbeks: 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
DiasyTD:
I believe Santa is also part of the spreading goodwill

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Jamil Visits Santa Claus by Tamarapetty(f): 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Jamil Visits Santa Claus by Neminc: 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
That's my Queen T. Music superstar and super mom.
Happy Christmas Queen T and jamil

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Jamil Visits Santa Claus by Vinstel: 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
The kid is not smiling o, wetin happen nah? he doesn't like Santa Claus abi wetin? All this ajebutter pikins sef

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Jamil Visits Santa Claus by elgramz: 6:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
Nice one tiwa, enjoy jam jam, yo mama gat ya
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Jamil Visits Santa Claus by elgramz: 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
DiasyTD:
Madam relax and enjoy the season

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Admits To Flavour After Crashing His CAF Awards 2017 Rehearsal (watch) / Davido Shows Off Lots Of Cash Right After Spending $195 K On Bentley / Dreadman Poses Like Bobrisky, Bobrisky Reacts (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.