Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta (40094 Views)

Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Her Son, Jamil Balogun, On Stage At Her Concert In London (Photo) / Lota Chukwu And Her Dogs Celebrate Children's Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 27, 2019
Newsbroadcastnaija:
Tiwa Savage Jets out with her son jamil to celebrate children's Day in Delta state.

Watch video: http://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/05/tiwa-savage-jets-out-with-her-son-jamil.html

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta by mubby4real(m): 5:33pm On May 27, 2019
Another FTC consecutively my new found love is a blessing to me

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta by OgbanjeProphet: 5:33pm On May 27, 2019
Tiwa baby, this one that you jetted out of Lagos into Delta, I hope you were not there to look for your own Ned Nwoko...

133 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta by Wanity(m): 5:34pm On May 27, 2019
mmm
Re: Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta by Bloooody(m): 5:34pm On May 27, 2019
Money is good.
My kid brothers ate orange and eba for children's day cry
This one is traveling.

9 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta by Lawalemi(m): 5:34pm On May 27, 2019
Another Regina kind of story wan start
Re: Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta by Pumpido75(m): 5:34pm On May 27, 2019
Motherhood is real fun.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta by OboOlora(f): 5:35pm On May 27, 2019
Teebillz right now

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta by ClearFlair: 5:36pm On May 27, 2019
Lawalemi:
Another Regina kind of story wan start

Regina and her husband invited her I guess

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta by nicepoker101(m): 5:38pm On May 27, 2019
Ned pls arrange your friends for her to choose from. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta by noble71(m): 5:39pm On May 27, 2019
ClearFlair:

Regina and her husband invited her I guess
Yeah

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta by tydi(m): 5:39pm On May 27, 2019
OboOlora:
Teebillz right now

Money good oo..

My imagination still run wild....

If you know you know

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta by damoobaba: 5:46pm On May 27, 2019
her delta,her life
Re: Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta by damoobaba: 5:47pm On May 27, 2019
OboOlora:
Teebillz right now

just see d kind person Regina marry
Re: Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta by omoadeleye(m): 5:51pm On May 27, 2019
That means she paid tickets for two
Re: Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta by AbooNasir(m): 5:52pm On May 27, 2019
Bloooody:
Money is good.
This one is traveling.

So? Orange get Vitamin c, Eba is good, so why bothered bout someone traveling? my guy sòpé ti é.....Don't compare. your life with someone else own,forget the glamour U might even happier that she(tiwa) is.....to say Ur kid brother dey hospital u wouldn't be typing this, thank God for God and thank God for his mercy and grace over u and Ur kid brother....... Remember Syria,Gaza and all those war forsaking country have kids to, they'd prefer that Ur brother orange and eba and be comfortable,rather than wake up to the sound of gun,bombs as their children day souvenir!!!

Tueeeeh!! The gawds ve said it all...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta by hopexter(m): 5:53pm On May 27, 2019
OgbanjeProphet:
Tiwa baby, this one that you jetted out of Lagos into Delta, I hope you were not there to look for your own Ned Nwoko...

She has Right to wink

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta by AbooNasir(m): 5:53pm On May 27, 2019
Pumpido75:
Motherhood is real fun.

Yeah! it is, when there is money,Asin mad money,i mean plenty kukushi or when u have someone sorting the bill........But it's Hell, frustrating,tiring when u broke with no-one to sort the bills.......

Tueeeeh!

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta by AbooNasir(m): 5:55pm On May 27, 2019
noble71:

Yeah

Regina dey do children day carnival today in Delta, that's where they are going....

Tueeeeh!!! The gawds are on point on this!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta by dreu2fine(m): 5:59pm On May 27, 2019
Wat is gud in delta apart from shoprit.abi na Shoprit she de com
Re: Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta by Ayobami7(m): 6:00pm On May 27, 2019
Seen
Re: Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta by Surebank1: 6:01pm On May 27, 2019
OgbanjeProphet:

who look for dt kind man na wise
Re: Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta by mozona(m): 6:05pm On May 27, 2019
alright.. happy celebration
Re: Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta by KingWarri: 6:15pm On May 27, 2019
Bloooody:
Money is good. My kid brothers ate orange and eba for children's day cry This one is traveling.
lipsrsealed bros seriously, which kind combination be dat

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 27, 2019
Bloooody:
Money is good.
This one is traveling.

I wish for them to find boundless happiness and prosperity in their lives.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta by Silasloaded(m): 6:17pm On May 27, 2019
Wow That Was Awesome For Tiwa savage taking her son to celebrate her child on childrens day.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta by Gabson001(m): 6:18pm On May 27, 2019
Make she give this boy to nanny abeg.. Na him i just de feel for
Re: Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta by stanley000: 6:42pm On May 27, 2019
Lol delta the shithole, we for Lagos no appreciate wetin we dey enjoy grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta by MrImole: 6:53pm On May 27, 2019
Bloooody:
Money is good.
This one is traveling.

Have they treated your brother now or you don't have money to take him to hospital too?
Re: Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta by Lovelyn451(f): 6:53pm On May 27, 2019
OboOlora:
Teebillz right now
chei....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna At Kinabuti’s Dare2dream Show In Lagos / Teni Celebrates As Drake Follows Niniola, Her Sister On Instagram / Join Basketmouth N1,000,000 Give Away By Answering These Questions (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.